It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed: Life behind the scenes at the secretive Bilderberg conference

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Documents obtained under Freedom of Information legislation reveal the full agenda of the 2012 meeting, which counted Ireland’s Minister for Finance, Michael Noonan, among its attendees.

They also provide previously unconfirmed details about the protocol and nature of the invite-only event – the secrecy of which often prompts accusations that the group’s ultimate task is either the advance of capitalism worldwide, or the formation of a unified global government.

TheJournal: Revealed: Life behind the scenes at the secretive Bilderberg conference

I'm not a Bilderberg follower so I'm not entirely sure if this is of interest to those who are, nothing in it made me want to make a run for the hills anyway
. What did interest me was that all this information was obtained using the FOIA and I wonder if the 'Summary Report' might be obtained in the same way. Now that would make some interesting reading!!

Here's the PDF, make of it what you will

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
That list of participants is a fine score !good work wherever you got this.....
Thanks for the heads up....i copied the whole file.....

gonna research those monikers....

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Interesting... Does the pdf file feels legit to anyone? I don't understand why they put the entire participants list in that prelude for the meeting. And what is Putin 2.0?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
If you believe that is an actual original agenda for a Bilderberg conference, you are smoking something funky.....or simply have no critical thinking skills.
edit on 15-8-2012 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

The final list of participants is published on the Bilderberg meeting website, and there are a few additions and removals to and from the preliminary list. I don't know if those changes are significant or not, or if it's just because those invitees couldn't attend.

The final agenda also differs slightly from the preliminary agenda with the addition of this topic 'Sustainability of the Euro and its Consequences'.

reply to post by Shuye

As far as I'm aware, the information in the pdf was obtained from the Irish Dept. of Finance using the FOI act so it's unlikely that they're 'fake', but who knows, it wouldn't be the first time documents have been faked

What does Putin 2.0 mean? I'd assume it refers to his second presidency but judging by the Russians that attended IMO this question should actually read 'How do we solve a problem like Putin?'

I still don't think that this 'expose' is all that revealing because the final agenda and participants are out there for all to see. The way in which it was obtained is the interesting bit for me. At the moment a 'concerned citizen' is making enquiries with the Dept. of Finance to find out if our finance minister, Michael Noonan (who attended in a 'private capacity', yet was invited because he is the finance minister
) paid for this trip out of his own pocket or if the taxpayers footed the bill. IMO if he attended in a 'private capacity' then he needs to pay for it, if we the taxpayer paid, then I think we're entitled to have a gander at the Summary Report, perhaps using the FOIA again??

I don't understand the need for all the cloak and dagger BS. If the report outlines what was said but not who said what then why not make it available for all to see??

Whatcha'll hiding .... ?

top topics

join