It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philadelphia woman faces $600-a-day fine for feeding needy neighborhood kids

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Whoops, sorry masters, I am so sorry I wanted to donate my time and help out children who might be starving!

A Pennsylvania woman who offers free lunch every day to low-income children in her neighborhood faces a $600-a-day fine next summer if she continues because she did not clear the food giveaway with township officials.

LINK

So sad, that we have allowed our country to sign onto Agenda 21 with the United Nations........Isn't the UN constantly asking for donations to help feed those who are starving? But yet with their own illegal international laws they are in fact denying help to feed the less fortunate?

Well take a looky folks, here is a link to the ICLEI that has every Country and the towns that have signed onto abiding by the laws of the UN's Agenda 21. Low and behold, Philadelphia is one of em!

ICLEI list of towns and cities by country

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
You will not purchase goods or services without our permission.
You will not sell goods or services without our permission.
You will be RFID chipped.
You will be subservient to the state.

You will not cut into our prof--I mean, uh, we just want to protect you from the terrorists! How do we know this lady wasn't implanting explosives into the meals?

Shame on her for exercising her freedoms. Someone could have gotten hurt.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

how does the iclei list associate with agenda 21 or the U.N. I wasn't able to find anything on that sight linking it. Please point it out to me.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

how does the iclei list associate with agenda 21 or the U.N. I wasn't able to find anything on that sight linking it. Please point it out to me.

From the ICLEI website!

LINK

ICLEI=Agenda 21
edit on 14-8-2012 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ForeverDusk
You will not cut into our profIT$

I corrected your...typo

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

Your welcome!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
That's terrible! For years (myself included) have brought and served food in Bridgeport CT. in a under pass of a major highway. A lot of people do this. We serve the poor the homeless, a lot of them are Vets. These people are happy to get a PBJ! No one from the city has ever tried to stop this, Thank God!
edit on 14-8-2012 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
That's pretty incredible. I am sure they will come with excuses like "we are not sure the food is safe" etc..

But, I live in western Europe, and I can tell you that those news that come from the US are alarming. Everyday I hear that this man was fined because he uses rain water, or that woman arrested because of this or that, and every time I ask to myself "is that real?" "did they really arrest or kill or fine that man or woman because of that?", "did they really pass that new law?". And if all that is really true, well guys, I think it's time to do something. For example in France, the people show their anger for less than that.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
who the hell do they think they are?
they (whovever they are elite/the few) just want us all to suffer and die so they can keep on reaping the rewards of our suffering!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gosseyn

That's pretty incredible. I am sure they will come with excuses like "we are not sure the food is safe" etc..

But, I live in western Europe, and I can tell you that those news that come from the US are alarming. Everyday I hear that this man was fined because he uses rain water, or that woman arrested because of this or that, and every time I ask to myself "is that real?" "did they really arrest or kill or fine that man or woman because of that?", "did they really pass that new law?". And if all that is really true, well guys, I think it's time to do something. For example in France, the people show their anger for less than that.

Sometimes the news needs to be checked and double checked! lol But when you see some one being swat teamed for selling someone raw milk, and arrested for collecting rain water and the list could go on for awhile, it does make you go hmmmmmmm.......But I guess my reason for posting this was not so much for the outrage or the ridiculousness of it, but to actually connect the dots to the UN's Agenda 21 as to the reason these things are happening.

I don't really see us in America, going nuts or rebelling, until we see the banks collapse or martial law though.....

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

from your source

Prattis told The Delaware County Times that she is not going to stop feeding the children in the area.

good on her!
and this
to all those she defies!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

good on her!
and this to all those she defies!

I live at the other end of the state, otherwise, I would be there with her to help her hand the food out and to tell the city officials how corrupt they are for supporting the ICLEI!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by gosseyn

Unfortunately in the US you have alot of small towns and some of the elected officials to the town councils can be any buddy so sometime you get NUTJOBS, we have had a few in our town. Small town council people is a volunteer job, no pay and the get carried away with what call blue laws dating sometime to the 1700's and they are still on the books. Here are some examples in my state of Connecticut:
You aren’t allowed to cross a street while walking on your hands.
It is illegal for a man to kiss his wife on Sunday.
It is illegal for fire trucks to exceed 25mph, even when going to a fire.
It is illegal for any beautician to hum, whistle, or sing while working on a customer.
It is unlawful to walk backwards after sunset.
In Bloomfield, it is against the law to eat in your car.

: www.insaneasylumblog.com...
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial

And sometimes this laws are enforced!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Unfortunately in the US you have alot of small towns and some of the elected officials to the town councils can be any buddy so sometime you get NUTJOBS, we have had a few in our town. Small town council people is a volunteer job, no pay and the get carried away with what call blue laws dating sometime to the 1700's and they are still on the books. Here are some examples in my state of Connecticut:
You aren’t allowed to cross a street while walking on your hands.
It is illegal for a man to kiss his wife on Sunday.
It is illegal for fire trucks to exceed 25mph, even when going to a fire.
It is illegal for any beautician to hum, whistle, or sing while working on a customer.
It is unlawful to walk backwards after sunset.
In Bloomfield, it is against the law to eat in your car.

: www.insaneasylumblog.com...
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial

And sometimes this laws are enforced!

Yep, but you are onto something! We all want to solve our problems at the federal level of government don't we? Just think what we could do if we abided by the Constitution and cleaned up government at the local levels first, then onto the state level.........................then I think by the time we did that, the Federal government would understand the VOICE of WE THE PEOPLE!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
She could have went about this another way. In Philadelphia we have a program funded by the city called playstreet. Basically what happens is a block captian applies for it. After they are accepted they get permission to close off the block from traffic from like 10am-2pm. During this time the kids can go crazy and play in the street safely all day. The city also gives the block captian free food for the kids, breakfeast and lunch. This person could have just applied for this program.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Reply to post by acmpnsfal

This is during the summer only.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Seeker you got that right! for some years a lot of Politicians I know want me to run for the town council...No way, being a volunteer firefighter for 39 years I have served as a line and corporate officer Fire commissioner, board of directors, head of many comities , Lions Club, Rotary Club and more I am burned out.
But I am still in the fight for our town as I have a good reputation. Now I work for charity when I can. As thanks to Obama my buss. is down %60 .
Ya got to start local and move up!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
This is so ridiculous. So what next, you have your lunch and you see someone looking hungry/wantingly, be it a kiddie or an adult and you can't offer them one of your sandwiches?
What is wrong with these law makers and the officials who agree to it all????
There is enough real trouble and criminal activity going on for the courts to be dealing with rather than this rubbish. It makes me really mad! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

"I don't think it's my responsibility to go to her to say, 'why don’t you come to talk to me to see if there’s something that we can do to help your program,'" William Pisarek, the Chester Township business manager, said.

I couldn't believe this. It might not be his responsibility to go to her, but, once the issue came up, couldn't he have advised her on why there is a problem and help her get a variance? Seems to me that would be a more reasonable and productive thing to do.
edit on 14-8-2012 by N3k9Ni because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join