2012 and the spreading of hoax videos

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Someone should send this thread to NASA. They have the most knowledge about spreading and making hoax videos.

Can you tell us about these hoax videos since I am not familiar with this?

You seem to have a bee in your bonnet when it comes to NASA. Were you fired by them? What has you so upset? It seems personal and not objective.

Its not objective, its not personal, its borderline delusional or purposeful disinfo and fear mongering.

Why would a poster make claims of education, knowledge and experience and then demonstrate a lack in critical/logical thinking?

Why are false claims constantly repeated hoping that for those that reading for the first time will be convinced without further researching?

Why would you use any data from Nasa when your view of them is Never a straight answer?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

You seem to have a bee in your bonnet when it comes to NASA. Were you fired by them? What has you so upset? It seems personal and not objective.

Really? Someone that loves to use emotionally charged language and negative connotations is lecturing me about being personal and objective? Okay. At least I don't have to worry about my soul.

Well, all you have to do is go to the SOHO site and load archives for the various cameras for almost any time frame longer than a couple of days and you'll see images that are cropped, chopped and shopped; not to mention the fact there are days and days of imaging missing. Easy to find.

But here is one of the granddaddy of all NASA expose's, a classic, a Coles Notes version how symbolism in Stanley Kubrick's "The Shining" points to the fact that NASA, even though they did go to the moon, filmed much of the footage on earth - there were just too many of their little "secrets" they couldn't have the common man seeing. Here is that video by the way:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Whew...thanks for posting this and in my mind I feel better knowing that where I live were just having a hot drought and all will be well...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Someone that loves to use emotionally charged language and negative connotations is lecturing me about being personal and objective? Okay. At least I don't have to worry about my soul.

You believe it is perfectly fine to purposely spread lies and hoaxes?
You believe that your fear mongering is without damage to your soul?
Frankly, I think you do have to worry about your soul.

Well, all you have to do is go to the SOHO site and load archives for the various cameras for almost any time frame longer than a couple of days and you'll see images that are cropped, chopped and shopped; not to mention the fact there are days and days of imaging missing. Easy to find.

You are such a joker are you?

Here is what you wrote.

Someone should send this thread to NASA. They have the most knowledge about spreading and making hoax videos.

You said videos. Now you are referring to stills. Not only that but you are claiming what about these stills? What is the hoax?

But here is one of the granddaddy of all NASA expose's, a classic, a Coles Notes version how symbolism in Stanley Kubrick's "The Shining" points to the fact that NASA, even though they did go to the moon, filmed much of the footage on earth - there were just too many of their little "secrets" they couldn't have the common man seeing.

Laughable. Simply stupendously laughable.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Let me make this is as simple as possible.

You claim NASA produces hoax videos.

Please show us one and tell us why.

So far you get an F for failing to provide the evidence.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Really? Someone that loves to use emotionally charged language and negative connotations is lecturing me about being personal and objective? Okay. At least I don't have to worry about my soul.

But here is one of the granddaddy of all NASA expose's, a classic, a Coles Notes version how symbolism in Stanley Kubrick's "The Shining" points to the fact that NASA, even though they did go to the moon, filmed much of the footage on earth - there were just too many of their little "secrets" they couldn't have the common man seeing. Here is that video by the way:

Well my girlfriend just got a HUGE laugh out of this video you put forth, she said and I quote:

Symbolism about NASA in a horror movie? What's next 2 and a Half Men purporting symbolism about Obama's being the antichrist? Both theories hold about as much water.

I would continue her quote but there was a too much personal stuff and wouldn't make much sense with all that edited out. She did allude to, however, the fact that like any other hoax, tell it enough times and loudly enough and it becomes accepted fact, hmm...... Can we say Urban Legend?

(oh and yes I'm not a him... do not ever refer to me as he, him etc, it's she, her, etc...)

So please both of us would like to see proof now about this hoax... not someone trying to link the Shining to it... Although it was a good movie..

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Ab-Soul, an underground rapper who speaks the truth, and who is in a group with Dr. Dre's new protege' Kendrick Lamar, just dropped a song called "Nibiru". At the end of the song,m he says, "this might get me killed".. This explains the obvious, orwellian like responses to anything Nibiru related on the web. Now the cats is really out the bag
Check his music out he has a video for songs "terrorist threats" and "Pineal Gland". This dude is on another level.. Get ready for the 5th dimension people $#!+ is getting real!!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
Ab-Soul, an underground rapper who speaks the truth, and who is in a group with Dr. Dre's new protege' Kendrick Lamar, just dropped a song called "Nibiru". At the end of the song,m he says, "this might get me killed".. This explains the obvious, orwellian like responses to anything Nibiru related on the web. Now the cats is really out the bag
Check his music out he has a video for songs "terrorist threats" and "Pineal Gland". This dude is on another level.. Get ready for the 5th dimension people $#!+ is getting real!!!!

www.youtube.com...

Interscope Records is hardly an indie/underground label.. it is a fully owned subsidiary of Universal Music Group... Do you really think if this guy was "telling the truth" the US's largest media conglomerate would put out his records?

I certainly don't, Comcast (Universal's parent company along with GE) is very picky choosy on the stuff they release.. Just some food for thought before you start getting all hot about someone telling the truth in a rap album.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I would worry more about myself if I were you and less about others............

See that's a threat... What I said was not, it was a simple pleading that you stop perpetuating something that was causing people to act irrationally and in certain cases off themselves... There is a huge difference, I never once said you would suffer consequences personally if you didn't knock it off, nor did I ever say I would cause you harm, or that your soul would be affected for all eternity..

Take a cue... Tact is everything..

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

Stop what truth?

Do you any evidence other than an entertainer's effort to rake in cash from the gullible?

Go for it rapper. Suck the money out of the gullible person's wallet.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
reply to post by vkey08

Vicki,

stop fighting it baby cakes.. BECAUSE YOU CANT STOP THE TRUTH.

This may be a truth to you, however why not change your beliefs into more positive types of realty happening.

Do you wish for hell on earth?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Here is another video that shows how to make a so-called second Sun effect.

The video shows sunglasses in front of an iPhone camera. If the person made a still or if the sunglasses were connected tot he camera, then the "second Sun" would not be moving relative to the Sun.

A few more videos should teach people how easy it is to make a fake and to watch out for these fakes and not be duped by them.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Here is a fake video that has been shown countless times in 2012 threads.

Notice that this is similar in many ways to a hoax being shown int he following thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

1. There is a lens flare that moves relative to the Sun
2. There is a fixed bright dot next to the Sun

This is being shot through a double paned _ That is the source of the reflection. The hoax video in the ATS thread uses a double pane attached to the camera.

For those that are new to ATS the video shown here was as poorly defended by the Nibiru/second Sun believers as is the current hoax video.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Here is yet another video purporting to show a second Sun.

At least int his video the person is asking what is in the video instead of declaring it a second Sun or planet or whatever. They are aware that the Moon would not be a disc at that position relative to the Sun. They do call the lens flares moving about the image sun dogs, which is wrong. This is very likely due to a misaligned camera filter.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Here is a video showing how to make the second Sun effect

The person explains how they managed to inadvertently come up with a plan to reduce the incoming light, a welder's mask, and that they saw a bright dot on the video with moving lens flares.

It is trivial to make a bright dot fixed to the Sun.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join