Crowd to Obama: FOUR MORE BEERS! FOUR MORE BEERS! w/ VIDEO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
BARACK OBAMA Buys Brews at State Fair: 'FOUR MORE BEERS!'

Barack Obama threw down for 12 beers at the Iowa State Fair yesterday -- like a boss -- and the crowd loved every second of it ... shouting "FOUR MORE BEERS!" The video's hilarious -- Obama even tells the crowd, "Hey everybody who's over 21, you gotta buy a beer!" Let's see Paul Ryan pull something that cool.

But it wasn't as simple as walking up to the counter -- before Obama came anywhere near the Budweiser tent, his security team descended in full force ... casing the perimeter with bomb-sniffing dogs. The pics were just posted on Reddit.

www.tmz.com...

Publicity stunt? I'm not so sure. As a man himself, I believe he's just out having a good time and showing respect to his fellow citizens.

I absolutely hate the man's politics, but I must admit it would be kinda cool to have a beer with Obama.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lannister

BARACK OBAMA Buys Brews at State Fair: 'FOUR MORE BEERS!'

Barack Obama threw down for 12 beers at the Iowa State Fair yesterday -- like a boss -- and the crowd loved every second of it ... shouting "FOUR MORE BEERS!" The video's hilarious -- Obama even tells the crowd, "Hey everybody who's over 21, you gotta buy a beer!" Let's see Paul Ryan pull something that cool.

But it wasn't as simple as walking up to the counter -- before Obama came anywhere near the Budweiser tent, his security team descended in full force ... casing the perimeter with bomb-sniffing dogs. The pics were just posted on Reddit.

www.tmz.com...

Publicity stunt? I'm not so sure. As a man himself, I believe he's just out having a good time and showing respect to his fellow citizens.

I absolutely hate the man's politics, but I must admit it would be kinda cool to have a beer with Obama.

Why???

I couldn't stand the conversation.( "elite; academia liberal")

Clinton would of got you laid along with with an Arkansas. state police motorcade..
GW a "horsey ride"...Either is head and shoulders above a beer with that guy..

Me I'd rather go pheasant hunting with Darth Cheney; than have a beer with "LL cool J".
edit on 16-8-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Hand the guy a crack pipe you will prob get the same response. can i get 10 more?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Darth Cheney!

Never heard that before. It's genius.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Reminds me of GWB's golfing. While young Americans die in wars started from lies.

And far more people on the opposing side's die...

Our commander says "Everyone Drink Up"

Well what exactly are we celebrating here?

And i don't buy this whole "he's just a regular guy thing"

NO!!! He's not!!!! He's the supposed leader of the World.

HE is supposed to be "Leading" by example.

OUR CHILDREN ARE WATCHING!

Shameful time this is.

Sometimes i feel ashamed to be a part of this so called "Human Race"

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I believe he's just out having a good time and showing respect to his fellow citizens.

Jesus christ, Im shocked that you are serious.

America is in real trouble if you represent most people there.

Not that your elections matter at all, but it would be good if you would see politics for the scam it is and stop frigging voting and supporting it...! Your presidents are all horrible criminals and murderers in suits.

edit on 16-8-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimitiveWorld

I believe he's just out having a good time and showing respect to his fellow citizens.

Jesus christ, Im shocked that you are serious.

America is in real trouble if you represent most people there.

Not that your elections matter at all, but it would be good if you would see politics for the scam it is and stop frigging voting and supporting it...! Your presidents are all horrible criminals and murderers in suits.

edit on 16-8-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

You dont know where Calgary is do you?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
i think maybe romney should have a few beers,
so he seems more human and not so fake!

edit on 16-8-2012 by elitegamer23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarIce
umm...
what a interesting way to gain votes.. Glad I wasn't there, Obama would of had a beer all over his oddly shaped head..and I would of been taken to the ground and beaten horribly.

umm ....i would put money down that obama has more charisma in his oddly shaped head than your whole family could even dream to have.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by knightwhosaysnih

Just baiting people like you who just love to point things out that are blatantly sarcastic...nice one (Y)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join