It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crowd to Obama: FOUR MORE BEERS! FOUR MORE BEERS! w/ VIDEO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
BARACK OBAMA Buys Brews at State Fair: 'FOUR MORE BEERS!'

Barack Obama threw down for 12 beers at the Iowa State Fair yesterday -- like a boss -- and the crowd loved every second of it ... shouting "FOUR MORE BEERS!" The video's hilarious -- Obama even tells the crowd, "Hey everybody who's over 21, you gotta buy a beer!" Let's see Paul Ryan pull something that cool.

But it wasn't as simple as walking up to the counter -- before Obama came anywhere near the Budweiser tent, his security team descended in full force ... casing the perimeter with bomb-sniffing dogs. The pics were just posted on Reddit.

www.tmz.com...

Publicity stunt? I'm not so sure. As a man himself, I believe he's just out having a good time and showing respect to his fellow citizens.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Rhymes with four more years eh eh eh

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Well we know who all those people are going to vote for now

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sounds_of_Silence

Please no! Not four more years!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Reports are in that he denied a Romney Supporter, holding a sign, a free beer.

IF he would have done it, that'd be a good photo-op.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sounds_of_Silence

star for you!

i dont think theres anything wrong with the bloke!
hes a decent down to earth man in my view
its the puppet masters that are the bad guys!

come on, how many presidents/officials are as slick and normal as him

S+F

edit on 14-8-2012 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2012 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I REALLY doubt that. That would be such bad press.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

I REALLY doubt that. That would be such bad press.

Why? It show's he will reach across party lines

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Oh, he was definitely having a good time in the name of re-elections, at the expense of the taxpayer.

I'm pretty sure he has more important things to be doing rather than pandering to a sports crowd that he is one of them because he can drink some beer too.... and yes, propaganda, which is what TMZ is, mindless dribble.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hells to the yeah--S+F for you! FOUR MORE BEERS!!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
While I'm all for FOUR MORE BEERS, I am definitely not for FOUR MORE YEARS! What a disaster!

Let's talk about the other side to this story...

Obama's Beer Tent Stop May Have Cost Owner $25,000

On one hand, Cunningham, 39, appreciated the historical significance of Obama’s visit: His great-grandfather, Lloyd Cunningham, was secretary of the fair board from 1942 to 1962 and was on hand to greet then-President Dwight Eisenhower when Ike visited the centennial fair in 1954 with Iowa’s own President Herbert Hoover in tow. (That was the first of four visits by sitting presidents, followed by Gerald Ford in 1975, George W. Bush in 2002 and Obama on Monday.)

On the other hand, the small business owner side of Cunningham fumes that the president “put a damper on what I’m trying to do here.” His Bud Tent was shut down at the most lucrative time of day, with a popular rock cover band, Hairball, about to perform at the Susan B. Knapp Amphitheater next door ­ with legions of thirsty fans.

U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley apparently spoke to the Bud tent operator after the President's visit and tweeted that he lost $50,000 in sales as a result. Grassely's Tweet said: "How does PresO justify havin secret service shut down the bud tent @ the state fair nd the owner told me he loses 50,000 n 1 nite."

Cunningham said that the more accurate figure for what he likely lost in sales Monday night is $25,000. He appreciated that fellow fair vendor Barksdale allowed him to set up a Bud beer station near the amphitheater stage and recoup some dollars from those Hairball fans.

edit on 8/15/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
BARACK OBAMA Buys Brews at State Fair: 'FOUR MORE BEERS!'

Barack Obama threw down for 12 beers at the Iowa State Fair yesterday -- like a boss -- and the crowd loved every second of it ... shouting "FOUR MORE BEERS!" The video's hilarious -- Obama even tells the crowd, "Hey everybody who's over 21, you gotta buy a beer!" Let's see Paul Ryan pull something that cool.

But it wasn't as simple as walking up to the counter -- before Obama came anywhere near the Budweiser tent, his security team descended in full force ... casing the perimeter with bomb-sniffing dogs. The pics were just posted on Reddit.

www.tmz.com...

Publicity stunt? I'm not so sure. As a man himself, I believe he's just out having a good time and showing respect to his fellow citizens.

"isn't that COOL" (?)
Well I guess "cool" is pretty important with some folks: ( a.ka. the" kardashians" and fist pumping Jersey guidos).

Greeaaaaatt.. The country is a big mess but; we certainly want to "look cool"!(?) .

edit on 15-8-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
umm...
what a interesting way to gain votes.. Glad I wasn't there, Obama would of had a beer all over his oddly shaped head..and I would of been taken to the ground and beaten horribly.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

The President's a drunk, this explains a lot. It also explains the last President. On that note it explains everyone who voted for them and why they are now getting along. This world sux.

edit on 15-8-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
4 more beers ?? ( Im sure there is pun intended)

guess 4 more beers is what it takes, for Mr no princibles, to vote for this non citizen as president!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sounds_of_Silence

Are you pointing out the obvious? Or did you genuinely think noone else got it?

Everything you do as a public figure is for publicity. It's their full time job!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

It's not often that a ATS story makes me laugh out loud, but this is one of them

Economic crisis? War? Civil unrest? F#ck it! Let's get drunk!

And all the rednecks go:

yeeeeeeeaaaaaahhh!!!!!!

What a joke. If I wanted to see someone knock down 12 beers... I wouldn't, because who gives a sh#t? (No offense at you OP, you're only relaying the story: I'm talking about the crowds of dumb people who would rather see the president drink beer than fix their country)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive
While I'm all for FOUR MORE BEERS, I am definitely not for FOUR MORE YEARS! What a disaster!

Oh, for certain.
Just what we dont need in The White House, Obama drinking beer.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
He should of tossed Pall Malls out. Not only would the health nazies have blown a gasket but we'd have some fascinating threads on the possibility that Obama was making secret illuminati statements with Pall Mall's motto --> "In Hoc Signo Vinces".

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
What a hero.

Kids, don't do drugs.

edit on 16-8-2012 by DrinkYourDrug because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join