It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reuters : Saudi foreign mininster has died . removed from this website.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This is based on a Persian website.

But the picture is clear

www.farsnews.com...

We should wait and see how this is faced by politicians.
edit on 14-8-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

He could have been murdered. I am sure Saudi officials receive really good health care services, but this one smells like foul play to me.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The Fars agency news must be only just posted at the time of this thread starting. It shows the 15th August. Saudi Arabia is three hours ahead of us.

The OP is right though, there is a dead link on search to Chris Gallagher's Reuters profile,

blogs.reuters.com...

Though it's not clear if this is purely a blogger or a blogging reporter. Either way, the girl/guy is not showing up in at the Reuters search.
edit on 14-8-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Al-Faisal's "health went down" and he "went into a comma".

Hardly convincing is it.

www.reuters.com...
www.rt.com...
www.reuters.com...
www.securityweek.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
The Fars agency news must be only just posted at the time of this thread starting. It shows the 15th August. Saudi Arabia is three hours ahead of us.

The OP is right though, there is a dead link on search to Chris Gallagher's Reuters profile,

blogs.reuters.com...

Though it's not clear if this is purely a blogger or a blogging reporter. Either way, the girl/guy is not showing up in at the Reuters search.

That is because local time is +3:30 in Tehran

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soshh
reply to post by mideast

Al-Faisal's "health went down" and he "went into a comma".

Hardly convincing is it.

www.reuters.com...
www.rt.com...
www.reuters.com...
www.securityweek.com...

I've seen worse spelling published. Anyway, I now know that Chris Gallagher is a Reuters reporter, but blogs with his/her name on are being blocked at present, third party reference,

www.techmeme.com...
If you click on that story to Reuters, it is a dead link.

Now the OP's thread is a different story, than your links and was started almost at the same time as that blog appeared, Far news picked it up as the 15th August, correct for their timeline. That could only mean that Reuters Twitter account is still operating, and is still being hacked or whatever.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

blogs.reuters.com...

I know that, that's why I mentioned it, but how was it picked up at all, by anyone including yourself, when that account is supposed to be temporarily closed. Far news is a third party also, so the story is posted on Reuters Twitter blog, then Far News gets it, then you get it all at the near same time???

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

blogs.reuters.com...

I know that, that's why I mentioned it, but how was it picked up at all, by anyone including yourself, when that account is supposed to be temporarily closed. Far news is a third party also, so the story is posted on Reuters Twitter blog, then Far News gets it, then you get it all at the near same time???

That is because of my time setting in ATS.

It is not right.

Anyway, it maybe a coincident.

I don't know.

edit on 14-8-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I've seen worse spelling published. Anyway, I now know that Chris Gallagher is a Reuters reporter, but blogs with his/her name on are being blocked at present, third party reference

It is not just a case of bad spelling. Clearly it was written by someone who doesn't speak English as their first language.

CG's blogs aren't being blocked, the entire Reuters blog site is down. This is because it was hacked.

Yawn.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I've seen worse spelling published. Anyway, I now know that Chris Gallagher is a Reuters reporter, but blogs with his/her name on are being blocked at present, third party reference

It is not just a case of bad spelling. Clearly it was written by someone who doesn't speak English as their first language.

CG's blogs aren't being blocked, the entire Reuters blog site is down. This is because it was hacked.

Yawn.

That's rubbish, again, I know that it's supposed to be down, I already said that, read my reply to the OP, read something for God's sake, instead of the usual put down. How then did yet another hack occur on 14th August, the subject of this thread in fact, if the whole blog IS down. As for the actual story, common sense will tell you it is out there somewhere, for the same reason.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
That is the second very high level Saudi official to have been reported as dead within the last couple of weeks. And didn't the old king of Saudi also die or get seriously ill recently? I smell something fishy because of the lack of news other than the rumors. I haven't seen official denials which one would expect if the stories were only rumors.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
That is the second very high level Saudi official to have been reported as dead within the last couple of weeks.

I covered that in a recent thread HERE.

Bandar Bin Sultan, otherwise know as Bandar Bush was reported to have been killed in an explosion at the Saudi Intelligence headquarters. However, this was never officially acknowledged OR denied. A denial would have been really easy and would have gone a long way towards rejecting any kind of Syrian "victory".

Reuter's blogs were hacked last week: August 03, 2012 So either they haven't gone up yet, or it's a re-hack? Both ways that's nasty. HERE is a story that was broken on the hacked blogs, and quite quickly the fault was discovered.

This post by the OP appears to be the same MO, no fault for posting about it.

But definitely a LOT is happening under the radar.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

That's rubbish

(Reuters) - The blogging platform of the Reuters News website was hacked on Wednesday and a false posting saying Saudi Arabia's Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal had died was illegally posted on a Reuters journalist's blog, the company said.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

That's rubbish

(Reuters) - The blogging platform of the Reuters News website was hacked on Wednesday and a false posting saying Saudi Arabia's Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal had died was illegally posted on a Reuters journalist's blog, the company said.

www.reuters.com...

That confirms what I have been saying, that certain post/s were deleted in this latest hacking, and they used Chris Gallagher's account. Before I went to bed last night I checked on unrelated blogs, and those I checked were open. Whay are you trying to prove now? the message was of no import to me anyway.

My interest is in how this thread, and the Far news item on this story, both third parties, all came on line at the same time as the Reuter's blog was hacked.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

That confirms what I have been saying, that certain post/s were deleted in this latest hacking, and they used Chris Gallagher's account.

Hackers didn't delete blog posts using CG's account. Hackers made the post shown in the OP under CG's name and the post was subsequently deleted by Reuters.

new topics

top topics

join