It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President watch 2012-2013....Log your vote here so fraud can't win!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I wanted to start a thread for all of us on ATS to follow!

This thread will need a reply FROM ONLY THE ONE'S WHO VOTE at the time.....For the time being let's discuss whatever you want about the election or fraud.....

I would like the people who vote at the polls to reply in this thread with who you voted for and we will keep a poll here on ATS!!

If you voted for Barrack Obama, simply reply and put Barrack Obama - and the state you are in, in the reply. Same goes for Romney.......And also same goes for Ron Paul!!

I am a Ron Paul supporter, and with all of the fraud surrounding this election, I want to make sure the correct number of votes add up for him, or any candidate for that matter!!

I think this will be something everyone can look back upon and match up the numbers.....If there are 5,000 votes on here for Ron Paul in PA, then I want to see the number of votes for him OVER that in the actual polls, since every voting member of the public are not a member of ATS......But should be

Please flag this thread for the after results as I will update it as the election goes on........

Discuss whatever in the meantime and let's please keep it civil.......

Thanks all my fellow ATS members, and let's have some fun with this.....

As it stands right now, since nobody voted yet......

Obama - 0 votes
Romney - 0 votes
Paul - 0 votes

Please only give the honest answer when voting time comes so this can be somewhat accurate.....Thanks again!!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Dolph Lundgren

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You do know he is one of the smartest people alive right?

From Wikipedia below:

In 1982, Lundgren graduated with a master's degree in chemical engineering from the University of Sydney, finishing with the highest results in his class. During his time in Sydney, he earned a living as a bouncer in a nightclub. He was awarded a Fulbright Scholarship to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1983. However, while preparing for the move to Boston, he was spotted in the nightclub he worked at in Sydney and was hired by Grace Jones as a bodyguard.[11] He fell in love with Jones and their relationship developed dramatically, moving with her to New York City.[12]

en.wikipedia.org...

The dude has an IQ off the charts also, can't find the info right now......Although Since you are joking about your vote, I will stop looking.......

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I admire where you're coming from, but the notion that this site is representative of the nation at large is...a bit off. On ATS, everyone believes that the entire nation is rallying around Ron Paul, and some vast conspiracy is keeping him down. In reality he's a fringe candidate without enough backing to get anywhere. I also support a third-party candidate - not Ron Paul - lest the accusations start about me being a "sheep" and all that nonsense. Eh, who am I kidding. I'll hear it anyway.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Well heres my thoughts.
Like it really matters. Romney and Obama are basically the same. This in my opinion is the worst election ever. We know about Obama and Romney is probably worse. He seems to be on the side if big corporations demolishing this country. Which Obama has also been good at during his term. If by some miracle I could vote for Ron Paul, I would. It has already been put into motion and he will be officially gone along with his thoughts on actually doing something different to change this country. So as mentioned above pick your poison. They are one in the same as in neither are good for this country. Obama will probably win again.
Flame on....seems to be a lot of anti Paul people.
Its my opinion amongst thousands of other peoples. Everyone feels differently. Since its more or less open discussion until later. My vote would be for Ron Paul....

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

You only believe Ron Paul can't win because that is what THEY tell you!!

Don't let the MSM or anyone for that matter let you lose hope!!

The masses are hiding Paul because of what he stands for and what he will do to help......Nobody of power wants this and therefore will hide him from everyone so they have to research themselves to find the truth!!

Don't ever let anyone tell you something can't be done!! If everyone votes for Paul like they should, he will win.....

Why would anyone want another 4 years of the Obummer?? Why would anyone want 4 years of Romney?? Please give me some evidence to why someone, anyone, would want either of these 2 candidates??

Ron Paul is the only hope for change for the better.......

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by jtap66

You only believe Ron Paul can't win because that is what THEY tell you!!

Don't let the MSM or anyone for that matter let you lose hope!!

The masses are hiding Paul because of what he stands for and what he will do to help......Nobody of power wants this and therefore will hide him from everyone so they have to research themselves to find the truth!!

Don't ever let anyone tell you something can't be done!! If everyone votes for Paul like they should, he will win.....

Why would anyone want another 4 years of the Obummer?? Why would anyone want 4 years of Romney?? Please give me some evidence to why someone, anyone, would want either of these 2 candidates??

Ron Paul is the only hope for change for the better.......

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your thinking is like mine along with many others. Is it being suppressed..hell yes it is.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by planefixer

Thanks for the thoughts........But just because Paul isn't "running" anymore and is gone (if that happens) does not mean he can't win!!

If everyone writes him in, like they should, there is always hope for the best candidate.....

Don't let the commercials and the billions of dollars in ads sway you to one worthless individual or another......Pick the man who is the right candidate for the job!! Someone who WILL make things better for all, someone who WILL make the changes needed........

That my friend is doing your job as an American!!!
edit on 8/14/2012 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This would be a much more productive idea if there was a separate website dedicated to logging votes of everyone, not just ATS members. The problem is you can't prove anything without a substantial number of logs from all types of people. Even if we set up that website all the logs will be from people who often browse the internet which is already one factor that will void the results.
edit on 14/8/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I agree that just because one website has stats showing a particular outcome is by no means painting the picture of the remaining millions!
Anyway props to the OP as I get the idea behind it. wish there was someway to do it but it just isn't feasable. Wish it was trust me..

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by planefixer

Thanks! That is all I am trying to do here. Even though every voter isn't registered on ATS, I think we can make pretty close assumptions from there. This is as long as everyone who logs a vote, ACTUALLY voted for their candidate!!

I am only trying to think of a way to see how poorly our voting polls calculate votes!! I keep running this idea through my head, and this is the best I can come up with at the moment!!

The only way to accurately predict the REAL numbers is to have a system (outside source) connected to the voter computers system and log them all online as they come in......

We all know this WILL NEVER be allowed, but would be the only way to make sure our shady government is 100% accurate in their calculations......

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Just wanted to update on the GREAT news.......Ron Paul is going to TAMPA!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread above has the details!! Credit to CALGARIAN.......

Go Ron PAUL!!!!!

edit on 8/22/2012 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Well I am located in southwestern PA, I voted for Gary Johnson.

I will tell you why:

I figured writing in Ron Paul would be a waste of a vote......Gary Johnson is on the ballot and we need to get someone at least 5% from the Libertarian party....They are both about the same policies and beliefs, and for once we can vote for someone who is FOR THE FREAKING PEOPLE!!!

I wish Ron Paul was on the ballot, but since he isn't the next best thing is Gary Johnson!!

Get rid of the stupid belief that YOU HAVE to pick the lesser of 2 evils, and pick someone who is ACTUALLY good!!!

Gary Johnson 2012!!! Let's change the world for good!!

new topics

top topics

join