It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Women and the Princess syndrome

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

**warning**

I just honestly thing that this thread boils down to a person (OP) being constantly rejected by the fairer sex.

Any negative comment about the society of women in the western world is met with accusations of virginity.

And this has been the entirety of your contribution to this thread, through half a dozen posts.
edit on 16-8-2012 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Well Mr Plant nursery manager I read your post with sheer delight. Although you start to make a point that would resemble something worthy of my attention it fails to hit the mark.

There are no double standards as you put it just lost causes....women are attracted to power and success and a male that can provide, men are attracted to looks and youth and a woman that might be able to be family material for children. (being very general here)

Being a plant nursery shop manager I will assume that you are into men but the same should apply although I am not deeply familiar with the social dating world of the homosexual.

Wow, paying your fathers mortgage.....well done for bragging, but his failure to pay his own mortgage has no bearing on this thread. Its very admirable that that the nursery son would jump to his fathers pending doom but that does not prove your success at anything, just your dads non-success. Apple and tree come to mind here but who knows.

There are just some "jobs" that do not inspire confidence in some women. And you can't blame them, society has set things up the way they are for a reason. It was only just last year that forbes magazine stated that women are still being paid far less for the same job as a man in management positions....so if you were a women (you may be i forgot to ask, you do look after plants) who could not be paid the same as a man although you do the same job would you not look for other means to advance the ladder of success? Dating some loser who plays with star wars figures is not appealing to a classy woman who has goals in life. Nor is a man who looks after plants I would imagine.

I am a manager at a plant nursery which has recently expanded now employing over 40 individuals (full time), I own my vehicle outright and am supporting family members (paying Father's mortgage) who have lost their jobs. Btw I graduated college two years ago.

See your quote above, its exactly what decent attractively great looking women with ambition and education do NOT look for. There are though many women who will go for that as their ideal and you will find these women at the following places...

1) Teaching 5th grade as some school no one has heard of
2) Doing the closing shift at your local seven eleven or similar
3) The unemployment line
4) At church, look for the women wearing dresses with flower patterns on and black closed toe shoes
5) ANY woman who eats meat from roadside diner on the highway in the deep south
6) ALL women from West Virginia
7) Prison

You see the title of this thread should of been "Why are all the good women so hard to please?"

Its basic science my friend, some things are just not compatible and some things are a class above!!!!
edit on 16-8-2012 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by Six6Six

**warning**

I just honestly thing that this thread boils down to a person (OP) being constantly rejected by the fairer sex.

Any negative comment about the society of women in the western world is met with accusations of virginity.

And this has been the entirety of your contribution to this thread, through half a dozen posts.

Rejection does not mean virginity....it could mean he was dumped, divorced or no women would give him the time of day....simple, for some.

To moan about women as a whole because they have raised their standards and won't just cook and clean for men is typical of the man who is average or below. End OF!!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

society has set things up the way they are for a reason.

Yes... by controlling the attitudes, behaviours and perspectives of women through mass media indoctrination, they can control the men in that population by mandating that they must behave in a certain way that is desirable the the power establishment, in order to ever have sex, and thus gain respect of society at large.

And if the men in the society behave contrary to these dictates, they are bred out of existence.

This is Eugenics, people.... plain and simple.

Breeding a more compliant American.

You know... like in a kennel, by controlling the bitches

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Rejection does not mean virginity....it could mean he was dumped, divorced or no women would give him the time of day....simple, for some.

You were not arguing against his point... you were insulting him INSTEAD of arguing the point.

You are guilty of an Ad Homenim Attack, because you wanted to prevent women from ever listening to him... so you insulted his masculinity, attempting to emasculate him in order to prevent the spread of an Idea that you do not like.

You are a troll.

And considering that your Name, and Profile Picture are basically shout out's to SATAN, this actually comes as no surprise....

Prince of Lies Indeed.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
are you aweare of the JAP?

Jewish American Princess?

she wears all the armani and gucci--and of couse, uggs boots. Mainly found in the City.

It makes sence that if entertainment and fasion was really so controlled by A group--that the rest of us consumers would imitate whats hot....

im just sayin----

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Very true OP. The women here will only date a guy if he looks like Brad Pitt and makes a minimum of 250k a year. I said screw that,Went online in search of a Russian lady-Met many beautiful ladies who don't give a **** how much money a guy has and don't expect you to look like you walked out of a model catalog. Already engaged to a Moscow girl,Couldn't have been any happier with that route.
Now I know not all American women are egoistic,Especially all the ladies here on ATS are not
But man like 90 percent in this country are..

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foley
Very true OP. The women here will only date a guy if he looks like Brad Pitt and makes a minimum of 250k a year. I said screw that,Went online in search of a Russian lady-Met many beautiful ladies who don't give a **** how much money a guy has and don't expect you to look like you walked out of a model catalog. Already engaged to a Moscow girl,Couldn't have been any happier with that route.
Now I know not all American women are egoistic,Especially all the ladies here on ATS are not

this is the legacy of Feminism in America.
nothing more, nothing less. it will be interesting to see how it pans out....

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

You are clueless about women.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

You do not need brad pitt looks and 250k a year to a get a good looking girl in the USA. The problem is how the women treat you and how they behave. It is easy to get an american woman but why would you want to ?? They are the pits. They appreciate nothing, only think of themselves and are very abusive to men. NOt saying men are without fault but american women are crazy.... Avoid them at all costs.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Hahahahahahahahahaha

You are a quite the little troll.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
reply to post by ofhumandescent

The guy in that video is the poster boy for bullied children. He wouldnt know a woman if one came up and tickled his undercarriage. A prize guy right there...any you lot think women are being superficial etc.....NO they are just trying to avoid cabbages like this guy.

Ive almost fallen off my chair with laughter reading your last few posts, BRAVO!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear

this is the legacy of Feminism in America.
nothing more, nothing less. it will be interesting to see how it pans out....

Blaming feminism has already occured in this thread so you only get a Bronze medal in the ATS sexist Olympics. Maybe if you trained harder you could have gotten a silver... Better luck next thread.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan

You do not need brad pitt looks and 250k a year to a get a good looking girl in the USA. The problem is how the women treat you and how they behave. It is easy to get an american woman but why would you want to ?? They are the pits. They appreciate nothing, only think of themselves and are very abusive to men. NOt saying men are without fault but american women are crazy.... Avoid them at all costs.

Actually i'd like chime in here and say that the last i heard the USA's population was about 350million people and i think its wrong when people say "american woman are this, american men are that" You're effectly saying "150million people are the exact same in terms of personality"

Dont you think that's abit far-fetched and naive? Not to mention assuming that all women abroad are wonderful human beings who have their "priorities straight"

Its almost as if people on ATS resent having to actually be fair and logical when posting. Its getting embarrassing!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Ah assumptions abound. foreign women are not all sunshine and rainbows many do the same thing that american women do but the mind set is different because they are not as influenced by feminism as american women. there are bad people with bad personality traits all over the world. the only differences is that American women go overboard because of all the feminism that they have been brainwashed with thorughout their life. If you try to say all women in the USA are not affected by this in any shape or form then you are very naive yourself. that feminism mind set is what needs to be avoided at all costs and it is very abundant in the USA.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Brad Pitt dates fit women. Would I be stereotyping or spreading falsehoods if I were to claim that most of the women in this country are SOFT?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan

Ah assumptions abound. foreign women are not all sunshine and rainbows many do the same thing that american women do but the mind set is different because they are not as influenced by feminism as american women. there are bad people with bad personality traits all over the world. the only differences is that American women go overboard because of all the feminism that they have been brainwashed with thorughout their life. If you try to say all women in the USA are not affected by this in any shape or form then you are very naive yourself. that feminism mind set is what needs to be avoided at all costs and it is very abundant in the USA.

Im not American, But i can attest that Feminism has not destroyed the general mind of the female population in the UK. If anything, i believe the media is the culprit for "princess syndrome"
I dont actually see where feminism comes into this discussion considering it preaches to women to be independent i.e pay your own way in life not "find the first rich man who's stupid enough to buy you # and rinse him" - That would be teachings of the "Traditional" female role, often set up in a patriarchy.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Didn't that kind of lifestyle still exist under the female queens of England?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeantherapy

Didn't that kind of lifestyle still exist under the female queens of England?

Which lifestyle?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

That would be teachings of the "Traditional" female role, often set up in a patriarchy.

Queen means matriarchy, right? Why didn't she have the ladies' backs?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join