It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me build this food replicator.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
This is from healio.com >>

Direct Link: Coincidence Studies

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by unknownusername

I'm sorry. Are you telling us, you are this Dr. Bernard Beitman. If that is the case, then you have quite an extensive background on Synchronicity. I would be impressed, if it is you.

Des

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Partial repost from earlier as it is worth noting now that I have posted a few graphic slides.

Earlier, I was speaking of two videos I produced and then removed from the internet.

The videos I speak of are artistic works (tons better than the one that opens this thread) which highlight my past. My past includes premonitions of 9/11, the Kashmir/Pakistan Earthquake of 2005, the DJI hitting 14,000 (hover and decline), the death of William F. Buckley, Jr. in 2008. Earthquakes in various regions including the recent Turkey earthquake and also the Aurora riots* which have been highlighted in news streams lately.

The video then goes on to deliver a "message" discovered during the paranormal events in this period October 2011-January 2012. In the video I offer to take a polygraph but nobody came forward. In the video I show to all people who view it - the things that are about to occur (and unfortunately are NOW occurring). During the composition of these videos I also discovered a glimpse of a positive alternative reality (that is the best way I can say it). This is where this current technological stuff is coming from.

Imagine sitting in a room. There is one blue light. No sounds. No people. No TV. No music. No video games. No family. No people around. It is winter and going outside is unbearable. Imagine sitting in this room, alone and these images and a compelling comes over me and I write all this stuff down as if I'm a kid discovering something new. This goes on for days and days and into months. During this period; certain day-to-day daily living events confirm that what it is that I am doing (physically) is correct - verified by literal constant day-to-day synchronicity events all focused on one thing which I will not disclose yet.

All of my premonitions have either a witness or chronicled. And both of these two aspects (witness and chronicle) are encapsulated in synchronicity events.

* Can be verified by going to the National Dream Center and search for the words "Poor Kaylee" and "This ain't your car!".
edit on 15-8-2012 by unknownusername because: clarifications

edit on 15-8-2012 by unknownusername because: spelling

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

I'm sorry. Are you telling us, you are this Dr. Bernard Beitman. If that is the case, then you have quite an extensive background on Synchronicity. I would be impressed, if it is you.

Des

And Psychiatry and the connection between Psychiatry and Synchronicity.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I know...it's so exciting...I can't wait for confirmation.....

Des

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I know...it's so exciting...I can't wait for confirmation.....

Des

Very interesting stuff.. his connection to Steph Coleman is very cool as well... the whole high freq coincidence stuff. You know.. a book opening to a certain page 10 times in a row.. seeing a certain number repeatedly etc. She is/was at the U of Missouri at Columbia.. one of my cousins sons is studying there. Guess who else is there? Dr Beitman! Now THATS synchronicity!!

Here is a youtube, Dr Beitman starts speaking at 7:15

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I enjoyed the video...Thank You!

But, based on the story of his childhood, the Good Dr. told, I don't think our OP is him. The OP claimed he had a horrible childhood. It would have been really interesting if he had been.

Des

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

For every delusional individual you need to pay me 1 dollar for my diagnosis.

I've read the whole thread, and lurked for a day. Every comment.

Yeah.

Last, the Op states he is dying.

Before then, going backwards, he states he has a broken down computer.

Before then, he links a youtube video that shows fancy programs flashing on the screen.

Before then, he states he lives alone on a mountain, isolated from society.

Current time, moving forward.

Isolated individuals from society are MOST likely to show symptoms of delusion.

He listed three vids, removed two, and left the "most positive" one. Delusional people decide right and wrong, and abhor the display of unilateralism.

His broken down computer must have excellent connection to the internet. In a remote mountain region? Hmm.

The last ploy of a delusional person is death. They play the death card for sympathy, and to reinforce their previous points. Their theory is is that you'll pay more attention to them if they are dying. Ultimate sympathy reward.

I've been the sketch route, had my breakdown, solved the mysterious universe. Really dude?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by Destinyone

For every delusional individual you need to pay me 1 dollar for my diagnosis.

I've read the whole thread, and lurked for a day. Every comment.

Yeah.

Last, the Op states he is dying.

Before then, going backwards, he states he has a broken down computer.

Before then, he links a youtube video that shows fancy programs flashing on the screen.

Before then, he states he lives alone on a mountain, isolated from society.

Current time, moving forward.

Isolated individuals from society are MOST likely to show symptoms of delusion.

He listed three vids, removed two, and left the "most positive" one. Delusional people decide right and wrong, and abhor the display of unilateralism.

His broken down computer must have excellent connection to the internet. In a remote mountain region? Hmm.

The last ploy of a delusional person is death. They play the death card for sympathy, and to reinforce their previous points. Their theory is is that you'll pay more attention to them if they are dying. Ultimate sympathy reward.

I've been the sketch route, had my breakdown, solved the mysterious universe. Really dude?

I am going to have the moderator remove this posting.

Sir. I am a real person.

Everything I say in my posts is true and valid and you are welcome to come to my home and see for yourself.

I tell people this all the time and they don't seem to get the fact that people are real people with real lives that are much different than the one you live. Just because you can smartly ascertain what you think is a person - does not make it so.

And Yes, my computer is falling apart. I did not say broken. If it was broken this sentence would not exist. You twisted my words.

I find it strange that somebody would post here to discredit somebody without knowing all the facts. And as my old boss used to say when I was young, "When you assume...you make an ass out of you and me."

edit on 15-8-2012 by unknownusername because: grammar

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Just for the record for anybody who is reading this thread and into the future. I am an honest person. I have worked hard in life. I have been through so much pain and suffering as well as unique and wonderful experiences. I am a real person. I believe in what I say in my thread posts so much that I am willing to give any identifiable information (when the time is right and for the right person) to prove everything.

I have already gone way beyond what most people will do as far as trying to take what I have and make it into something that benefits others - hopefully.

What have you done today?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Druid42

Just for the record for anybody who is reading this thread and into the future. I am an honest person. I have worked hard in life. I have been through so much pain and suffering as well as unique and wonderful experiences. I am a real person. I believe in what I say in my thread posts so much that I am willing to give any identifiable information (when the time is right and for the right person) to prove everything.

I have already gone way beyond what most people will do as far as trying to take what I have and make it into something that benefits others - hopefully.

This is a post of yours from another thread....you don't really care what anyone says here....

Actually, I kind of fall into that category. I don't really want opinions outside of the project I am working on. Most of the time, people do not take the time to investigate with proper questions and reasoning; so my take is; why bother even conversing. I still value this site and I'm using it to coalesce my ideas; but they are my ideas and some people just want to keep it that way and stay out of bickering and fighting.

Des

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by unknownusername

A delusional person also wishes to verify their existence, as if it is imperative to establish their identity. I am not the bad guy, in fact I'd love to discuss your theories after we clear up the small issue of your credibility. Honestly, you can be anyone, and we at ATS really don't care for identity related facts. You have no reason to share your identity in real life, so please don't.

I wanted to get your attention. My methods are stark, and I am hardened, but please say what you need, and we'll be honest.

One thing, in your isolation, that you forgot.

ATS is a hive mind. There is no one right answer. There are many, and few. By posting here, you have the best chance ever of sharing your ideas.

I'll be lurking.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Druid42

This is a post of yours from another thread....you don't really care what anyone says here....

Actually, I kind of fall into that category. I don't really want opinions outside of the project I am working on. Most of the time, people do not take the time to investigate with proper questions and reasoning; so my take is; why bother even conversing. I still value this site and I'm using it to coalesce my ideas; but they are my ideas and some people just want to keep it that way and stay out of bickering and fighting.

Des

No, the post says "I don't really want opinions outside of the project I am working on..." which is different from what you are saying that "you don't really care what anyone says here..."

I do not understand why people have a hard time reading and comprehension.
edit on 15-8-2012 by unknownusername because: spelling

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

A delusional person also wishes to verify their existence, as if it is imperative to establish their identity. I am not the bad guy, in fact I'd love to discuss your theories after we clear up the small issue of your credibility. Honestly, you can be anyone, and we at ATS really don't care for identity related facts. You have no reason to share your identity in real life, so please don't.

I wanted to get your attention. My methods are stark, and I am hardened, but please say what you need, and we'll be honest.

ATS is a hive mind. There is no one right answer. There are many, and few. By posting here, you have the best chance ever of sharing your ideas.

I'll be lurking.

How does this contribute to my original post?
I cannot find any reason.
Why provoke me intentionally and borderline harass me?
Reported.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I'll be lurking.

This posting does not make sense. In the first paragraph it states "A delusional person also wishes to verify their existence, as if it is imperative to establish their identity. I am not the bad guy, " ... in other words I am delusional if I offer up my identity. THEN in the same sentence it states "I'd love to discuss your theories after we clear up the small issue of your credibility. ... "

You can lurk all you want, don't bother me. Just try to add to the original posting and topic please. Please stop flaming the board.

and lastly...

The World Is Watching

The world is watching your posts as well as mine. With each post you get a chance to be a positive or a negative. Which one will you be?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Well, let's see from your OP:

what you are about to see in the video here are "scraps" or what you call what falls "on the editing floor" while editing a movie.

You gave us scraps to work with, and we did. You made us a video of scraps. That's insulting. However, the hive mind here is ready to accept you.

Right, Hive Mind?

We're just asking for truth. Sorry we got off on the wrong foot. I'm a nice guy, actually, ask anyone.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Well, let's see from your OP:

what you are about to see in the video here are "scraps" or what you call what falls "on the editing floor" while editing a movie.

You gave us scraps to work with, and we did. You made us a video of scraps. That's insulting. However, the hive mind here is ready to accept you.

Right, Hive Mind?

We're just asking for truth. Sorry we got off on the wrong foot. I'm a nice guy, actually, ask anyone.

OMG. LOL. You truly, honestly expect any person to read everything I have typed and shared and with a little sentence that you pulled from the beginning - you want to thrash the entire thread? It is obvious you DID NOT read all postings. It is obvious to me and probably others that you do not have anything to offer here. Please leave. With every post that you make which is degrading and/or insulting towards me, you take away from the time I could spend working on my project. Shame on you!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

One thing I think you need to understand. ATS, at least once-a-week, gets a new member who makes some pretty outrageous claims. You must admit, your claim is pretty out there, considering you don't even have it organized in a presentable format.

For you to get so outraged at anyone questioning you, and your claims, is irrational. Yet, you berate us for not rereading your posts multiple times as you demand. And, basically throw a hissy fit at anyone who does offer a legitimate response to your proposal, if it doesn't meet your criteria.

Maybe your *idea* isn't coalesced enough for human viewing. Maybe you have a mish mosh of ideas, and you are hoping someone is brilliant enough to pull them together for you. I don't know.

You can't have your cake and eat it too...while throwing it at us....is all I'm saying.

Now, you can report this post too, as I know it's not what you want to hear....

Des

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

One thing I think you need to understand. ATS, at least once-a-week, gets a new member who makes some pretty outrageous claims. You must admit, your claim is pretty out there, considering you don't even have it organized in a presentable format.

For you to get so outraged at anyone questioning you, and your claims, is irrational. Yet, you berate us for not rereading your posts multiple times as you demand. And, basically throw a hissy fit at anyone who does offer a legitimate response to your proposal, if it doesn't meet your criteria.

Maybe your *idea* isn't coalesced enough for human viewing. Maybe you have a mish mosh of ideas, and you are hoping someone is brilliant enough to pull them together for you. I don't know.

You can't have your cake and eat it too...while throwing it at us....is all I'm saying.

Now, you can report this post too, as I know it's not what you want to hear....

Des

And on that note I am out of here and deleting the images and videos and taking them to another site. Goodbye.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join