It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me build this food replicator.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This is just one example of many. When I say many, I mean ... MANY. I will do a couple more to illustrate better. This is to prove that this thread belongs in Paranormal.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by unknownusername

This is just one example of many. When I say many, I mean ... MANY. I will do a couple more to illustrate better. This is to prove that this thread belongs in Paranormal.

That is something you'll have to take up with Staff here. We can't do squat to move your thread. Apparently, Staff has parked it, where they think it belongs.

Des

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

That looks like a 1950's pencil illustration from a high school book....

Des

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

That looks like a 1950's pencil illustration from a high school book....

Des

This was done with a mind mapping software.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by unknownusername

A picture is worth a thousand words....just sayin'....

I for one, would love to view those 2 videos you made.

Des

(snip) I'm a spiritual person and I am not compelled to do that. My efforts right now are focused on the positive, not the negative............(snip) .
Is this why you "Foe"ed me
It's seems a little odd, you being all positive and such

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

This was done with a mind mapping software.

All I got out of that was that your book kept opening to page 216. I'd put that down to there being something related to the physicality of the book that caused it -- usually a broken or flawed spine.

Though it may not be the case with you, whenever I see "quantum mechanics" or "fractals" bandied around by non-mathemeticians and non-physicists, I always cringe a little, because 99% of the time, I'm going to hear some fantastic theory that represents a very superficial understanding of either field. I'm not saying that about you, because you've yet to collect your theory into a discernible form yet. Any progress on that front?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Here, I begin to try and relay to you, the reader; my story.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

I wonder if the OP actually grasped what you just said to him?
I did

P.S. Mood: snarky............yes indeed

edit on 15-8-2012 by grubblesnert because: PS

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Well I thought your video and post was inspirational and I just wish I could help but I am not clever enough.

Just a couple of thoughts though to consider if you are thinking of a doorway of somekind to move/duplicate items from a to b have you considered a film of water as a doorway. I remember reading somewhere that a drop of water retains a memory in all its parts of whatever lies in the smallest part, which also fits in with fractals.

Theoretically it should be possible to move anything from A to B it is just a matter of rearranging matter, or going outside space time and back again. However, as I am sure you have found that is the holy grail many scientists are barely scratching the surface of and I wish you luck in your search.

Please come back andl keep this thread updated.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Here I begin to relay to you, the reader, how I confirm or verify when I am having a premonition.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by keldas

I love your first sentence. it says alot about your ability to make a sound judgement in regards to the validity of the OP's claims and credentials.

One thing is certain. you have made the hoaxer errrr.....OP quite happy

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Here I begin to relay to you, the reader, how I confirm or verify when I am having a premonition.

Dude!! you had that premonition right smackdap in your "danger zone"!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
More on Encapsulation.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert

Dude!! you had that premonition right smackdap in your "danger zone"!

...blush...you are right.....

Des

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Did you get the idea on encapsulation from Rick Rolling?

I'm also curious as to the types of replication, take cheese for example, would it make something closely resembling a mild cheddar? Or could it reproduce different types like Dutch Edam, Danish Blue, Stinky Bishop etc.

Do you know how you are going to put your ideas / theories into practise?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Rob and Trish at synchrosecrets.com published my story in November 2011 ...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Rob and Trish at synchrosecrets.com published my story in November 2011 ...

So...out of a dozen eggs, you found 2 with 2 yolks each....and this is important how. Only asking, as I have fresh laid hen's eggs every day. 2 yolk eggs are not uncommon. You do know that commercial eggs you purchase, for the most part, have been passed in front of a bright light to look for double yolks and deformities. Those are usually culled out.

Plus, your story cut off in the middle...maybe you need to get a copy of the original, not copied off a website.

Des

edit on 15-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

*** The OPer has decided not answer or respond to comments. The OPer is only uploading. Thank you for your patience. ***

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

*** The OPer has decided not answer or respond to comments. The OPer is only uploading. Thank you for your patience. ***

This is an open forum...is it not. Has the OPer decided to ban the rest of us from his thread....

ETA: Since the OPer has decided not to respond...guess it's OK if the rest of us do continue to relate to each other.

Des

edit on 15-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join