It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me build this food replicator.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Against my better judgement here is my advice to you OP

Your video poorly presents the information you are wishing to convey:

-the first part moves to fast. (the computer images)
- the hand written notes a not shown completely (some pages cover parts of others)
-the music is distracting and does not add to the presentation.
-there is no narrative/verbal explaination.
*a check of your like/dislike bar on your youtube site will give validation that the viewers are not getting your video either.

To you it may seem like a well layed out and understandable presentation but it is not.
I advise you to heed the advice of many of the responders to your request for help. You need to endeavor to change your manner of presenting the information you are attempting to share. Your present video is not getting the anticipated feedback. That fact must be clear to you.
So........Time to take some advice and make some changes. Agree?

Present your information in a slow, deliberate fashion leaving time for each bit of info to sink in, each page and computer screen shot to be veiwed and paused upon if needed. Present your information as you would in a sales presentation, lesture, or courtroom. As if it is all new (which it is) to the veiwer.

In closing, just for the record, I think the whole story of your life and your video is a put up, hoax or art project of some sort.
But, it may help you to understand that I'm considered the odd one in my village as well and am prone to being misunderstood and in need of re-explaining my thoughts and/or ideas (which could be why you may find this whole mess I just wrote kind of odd or right on the mark

edit on 15-8-2012 by grubblesnert because: spelling stuff

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert
Against my better judgement here is my advice to you OP

Your video poorly presents the information you are wishing to convey:

-the first part moves to fast. (the computer images)
- the hand written notes a not shown completely (some pages cover parts of others)
-the music is distracting and does not add to the presentation.
-there is no narrative/verbal explaination.
*a check of your like/dislike bar on your youtube site will give validation that the viewers are not getting your video either.

To you it may seem like a well layed out and understandable presentation but it is not.
I advise you to heed the advice of many of the responders to your request for help. You need to endeavor to change your manner of presenting the information you are attempting to share. Your present video is not getting the anticipated feedback. That fact must be clear to you.
So........Time to take some advice and make some changes. Agree?

In closing, just for the record, I think the whole story of your life and your video is a put up, hoax or art project of some sort.
But, it may help you to understand that I'm considered the odd one in my village as well and am prone to being misunderstood and in need of re-explaining my thoughts and/or ideas (which could be why you may find this whole mess I just wrote kind of odd or right on the mark

edit on 15-8-2012 by grubblesnert because: spelling stuff

First, thank you for the response and viewing the video.

That being said; I will throw away or toss everything (well, almost everything) you just posted in response.

Why?

Well, first. I am surprised not a single person has asked this. Why is this topic/thread in the Paranormal Studies section? Good question!

I have already said this and I am going to say it again and add something to provoke your brain(s). I say that in a good-hearted way.

This thread is in the Paranormal Section because all that you see in the video - all that you see that I have typed in this thread - is part of a paranormal event that has spanned across time. In this case, this all started in October 2011 with a climax (sorta) in January 2012.

What you see in the "work" I have done thus far is not the writings or works of a bright scientist, nor a mathematician or any science-wujo-guru-master.
I am just a single person living alone in the mountains where I do not have sensory input that most people have. What I mean by that is I don't watch television (haven't for many years). I don't listen to the stereo and I don't watch the news. I am disconnected from what society offers today. It is intentional. I live the life of a monk so-to-speak.

As I said, this has been going on for a while. What do you get when you live in a place where it is LITERALLY peace and quiet and all you hear is the sound of a river and the wind blowing in the tall evergreens. No traffic, no cars, no jets, no planes, no sounds of car alarms, no buses, no el zippo by way of what you would think is civilization. I live in a small village. It is not uncommon for me to go an entire day, or several days without speaking a word to anybody. Not because I can't talk or want to, but because there is nobody around. The nearest major metropolitan area is about a 2-3 hour drive depending on conditions.

Why am I telling you this?

All of the information I have provided on this "project" are results of a discovery process that is on-going which is encapsulated by continuing paranormal events that I experience on almost a daily basis.

I could go on, but nobody wants to hear it. So, I am just focusing on bringing this one topic to the forefront seeing as that is what most people can grasp onto.

I cannot add or substract from what it is I do by way of this paranormal event. I cannot force something to happen. If you saw the stack of papers I have detailing all of the paranormal events, the trance/channelling/vision [insert your word here] which are the sources of all of this that I have worked on - you would be amazed. And I will continue based on what I have discovered.

Please take all of this into account as well as the fact that this is a Work In Progress i.e. not final. I add to the artistic works whenever I get a chance to do it or as inspired.

I do not really care if anybody takes me serious. The reason being is that all of this work is for somebody out in the world who is unknown to me. He/she will take over from where I leave off. My goal is to spit out as much as I can before I start deteriorating to the point where I can no longer express these ideas - I don't have long to live as I am dying.

On that note, I am going to get me a cup of wonderfully delicious java. I will type more later.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by unknownusername
Well, first. I am surprised not a single person has asked this. Why is this topic/thread in the Paranormal Studies section? Good question!

..snip..

All of the information I have provided on this "project" are results of a discovery process that is on-going which is encapsulated by continuing paranormal events that I experience on almost a daily basis.

Hey! I asked you that back on page one!

It seems like you're just finding (or "channelling", maybe) random things and trying to plug them in together, thinking that something is going to come out in the end? Is that an accurate statement?

Where do you think these ideas are originating?

but you didn't respond, affirmatively or negatively. If that was a correct assertion I made, can you answer as to where you believe that these ideas are origination?
edit on 15-8-2012 by adjensen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by unknownusername

I say this with kindness...

If you had been more forthcoming in your original post in this thread. A lot of people would not have maybe wasted their time, responding the way they did, to your request for help. If you are not pleased with their contributions, you really can't blame them, for their lack of knowledge on your intent.

I've seen some well thought-out responses to your presentation. Maybe you should be more transparent in your presentation, to garner the replies you are looking for.

Des

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

I say this with kindness...

If you had been more forthcoming in your original post in this thread. A lot of people would not have maybe wasted their time, responding the way they did, to your request for help. If you are not pleased with their contributions, you really can't blame them, for their lack of knowledge on your intent.

I've seen some well thought-out responses to your presentation. Maybe you should be more transparent in your presentation, to garner the replies you are looking for.

Des

I understand.

It is very difficult to describe everything that has happened in one little box of text. I could literally speak for hours on this topic and what has happened to me over the past year or so. I tried to tell people via 2 complete videos I posted elsewhere but people became frightened of the content so I pulled them from the internet. Frightened? Yes.

You are scratching your head.

I started this thread with the item(s) you see in the video because that is the topic people are more tuned-in to (grammar). When I speak of paranormal events (which there is a long list) people yawn, get tired, go to sleep and snore. In my very first post that starts this thread, in the first six paragraphs - it tells you all. But for some reason people ignore it and go straight to the video, view a few seconds worth and respond without letting it all sink in.

To sum it up: I am a person experiencing paranormal events (chronicled) that includes the discovery (possibly) of this evolutionary device.

To sum it up more. I am a person who has literally experienced premonitions (some of major events in the world) that have come to pass - this has taken place over the past 10+ years. These previous events were encapsulated by paranormal events like the one I am experiencing now. I have offered to take a polygraph or other means to determine truth but people just ignore me.

So....

I'm a person experiencing something that is beyond me and I am trying to get into a format for others to view. I have it all on paper, it's just a matter of formatting it. I work on an old computer that is falling apart and am hindered by technology and lack of people wanting to do research on this.

From what I can ascertain; whatever it is I am "plugged into" (paranormally speaking).... is continuing and I try to spit it out as best as I can. If I had better faster equipment I could get it out in a heartbeat. So please be patient. As I am also a spiritual person; and because my environment is much different than most - I am centered everyday and "go with the flow" as to what I work on...for now, it is this new technology described in the video. The video is FAR FROM COMPLETE and is a Work In Progress.
edit on 15-8-2012 by unknownusername because: typos

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

..snip..

Hey! I asked you that back on page one!

It seems like you're just finding (or "channelling", maybe) random things and trying to plug them in together, thinking that something is going to come out in the end? Is that an accurate statement?

Where do you think these ideas are originating?

but you didn't respond, affirmatively or negatively. If that was a correct assertion I made, can you answer as to where you believe that these ideas are origination?
edit on 15-8-2012 by adjensen because: (no reason given)

The reason I did not respond was because of your sentence: "seems like you are JUST finding ... " as if to imply that I'm JUST doing something ridiculous. You said: "trying to plug them in...thinking that something is going to come out in end..." ... the idea you gave me is one of untrust and disbelief. That is why I did not respond.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Well....unknownusername....you have to admit. what you are presenting, is...kinda unbelievable, in some ways.

I have an idea. You mentioned you had 2 other videos that you pulled from youtube, because, as you stated "people were frightened' by them. I propose you post them here in this thread. Certainly ATS has a more vetted membership for this type of information, than general youtube viewers. It may also help us in grasping what you are talking about.

I would do it...honestly. You already have them made. What would you have to lose....

Des

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope

Did you take into account the Hausdorff spaces? I admit, I haven't look at all of your video, but I suspect that you want to try to "multiply" an object on a quantum basis by differentionating its particles by overlaying some sort of Einstein Tensor - which would be very hard if done in euclid spaces, see Hausdorff spaces and especially the Kolmogorov quotient. Those are essential obstructions if trying to "replicate" quantum states (of larger objects).

Thank you, I'm going to go research that now

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

The reason I did not respond was because of your sentence: "seems like you are JUST finding ... " as if to imply that I'm JUST doing something ridiculous. You said: "trying to plug them in...thinking that something is going to come out in end..." ... the idea you gave me is one of untrust and disbelief. That is why I did not respond.

Well, you could read it that way, I suppose, but the intent was not to diminish your points, but rather to try and understand the disjointed nature of them. It did seem that you were getting random concepts and formulae from somewhere, a stream of consciousness sort of thing that I think has potential validity.

I was just curious if that was correct, and if it was, where you thought that the concepts were originating from.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Well....unknownusername....you have to admit. what you are presenting, is...kinda unbelievable, in some ways.

I have an idea. You mentioned you had 2 other videos that you pulled from youtube, because, as you stated "people were frightened' by them. I propose you post them here in this thread. Certainly ATS has a more vetted membership for this type of information, than general youtube viewers. It may also help us in grasping what you are talking about.

I would do it...honestly. You already have them made. What would you have to lose....

Des

The contents of those videos I composed are frightening to some. And I, myself, became scared from possible repercussions. I uploaded the videos on a few servers and let them stay online just long enough to go through a backup cycle on the servers where the videos reside. Just for posterity-sake and the hackers if they want the stuff

I am reluctant to post the videos because they will only bring up more disbelief. People in general are untrusting and the internet itself is my hindrance - versus a one-on-one interview - which I have been hoping for.

The videos I speak of highlight premonitions from the past as well as the current premonitions which from what I can tell after doing some research - some of it is already manifesting or coming to fruition. There is a negative and a positive essence to the videos. I prefer to focus on the positive - which is - creating an evolutionary device based on what is revealed to me because that in itself can help humanity - not scaring people. I have tried to warn people of coming events but nobody wanted to listen and there it will stay more than likely.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I still think you should post those 2 videos here. Give us a little credit, for even being in the Paranormal Forum.

Trust is a 2 way street...ya know.

Des

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I still think you should post those 2 videos here. Give us a little credit, for even being in the Paranormal Forum.

Trust is a 2 way street...ya know.

Des

The videos I speak of are artistic works (tons better than the one that opens this thread) which highlight my past. My past includes premonitions of 9/11, the Kashmir/Pakistan earthquake of 2005, the DJI hitting 14,000 (hover and decline), the death of William F. Buckley, Jr. in 2008. Earthquakes in various regions including the recent Turkey earthquake and also the Aurora riots* which have been highlighted in news streams lately. The video then goes on to deliver a "message" discovered during the paranormal events in this period October 2011-January 2012. In the video I offer to take a polygraph but nobody came forward. In the video I show to all people who view it - the things that are about to occur (and unfortunately are NOW occurring). During the composition of these videos I also discovered a glimpse of a positive alternative reality (that is the best way I can say it). This is where this current technological stuff is coming from.

Imagine sitting in a room. There is one blue light. No sounds. No people. No TV. No music. No video games. No family. No people around. It is winter and going outside is unbearable. Imagine sitting in this room, alone and these images and a compelling comes over me and I write all this stuff down as if I'm a kid discovering something new. This goes on for days and days and into months. During this period; certain day-to-day daily living events confirm that what it is that I am doing (physically) is correct - verified by literal constant day-to-day synchronicity events all focused on one thing which I will not disclose yet.

All of my premonitions have either a witness or chronicled. And both of these two aspects (witness and chronicle) are encapsulated in synchronicity events.

* Can be verified by going to the National Dream Center and search for the words "Poor Kaylee" and "This ain't your car!".

=== I can type more but I'm hungry and need to eat.

********* Added as a later thought: The description above about sitting in a room was part of my recovery from a heart-related medical event that sent me to critical care and required hospital stay. So you could say I was just "out of touch" during the physical recovery process.
edit on 15-8-2012 by unknownusername because: Added endnote

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

A picture is worth a thousand words....just sayin'....

I for one, would love to view those 2 videos you made.

Des

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

A picture is worth a thousand words....just sayin'....

I for one, would love to view those 2 videos you made.

Des

Please stop asking. That is not where I am at today. I'm a spiritual person and I am not compelled to do that. My efforts right now are focused on the positive, not the negative. And even if I disclose the negative, you, nor anybody would believe me anyway, so why do it? I can have more of an positive impact on us all by staying focused on the positive which is for me right now getting the content of the technological stuff into an open arena.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This thread is entertaining and impossible (in the sense that the concept would cost a fortune). Sweet it'll take decades to build one of these...in that amount of time something much easier and affordable could be developed.

Nothing about the OP's background suggests that he understands what he is talking about. Sorry OP, but you should stop wasting your time trying to solve world hunger using fictitious mathematics/science. Instead put all that energy into establishing community/localized biospheres for crops.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Seriously OP, how are we supposed to make heads or tails out of that video....looks like complete randomness to me. If you really want help, organize your information into something a person can digest.....and if you ever want to get investors, work on your attitude.

Your response leads me to think you did not peruse the thread to see my replies for better clarification. And, I am not looking for investors. And, attitude is something experienced first-hand. The internet does not take into account personality or THE PERSON. If you read my posts in this thread you will understand. Thank you for viewing the video.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
This thread is entertaining and impossible (in the sense that the concept would cost a fortune). Sweet it'll take decades to build one of these...in that amount of time something much easier and affordable could be developed.

Nothing about the OP's background suggests that he understands what he is talking about. Sorry OP, but you should stop wasting your time trying to solve world hunger using fictitious mathematics/science. Instead put all that energy into establishing community/localized biospheres for crops.

I just typed this same reply to the previous poster. If you read all my posts in this thread ... well ... do take the time to read and your response will be different. After doing so, we can talk again perhaps. Thank you for input.
edit on 15-8-2012 by unknownusername because: spelling

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie

Thank you for the input. I will continue doing what it is I'm doing. Thanks though. Have a good day today.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Well the moderators just changed this thread, moved it to Highly Speculative Conspiracy ... ... ...

This is a paranormal event, not conspiracy.

Oh well, at least I moved up on the home page to a more visible topic/forum

If you read all the posts in this thread I composed, I think it would show that this is a paranormal event.

It's all good.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join