It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me build this food replicator.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I will defer to your wisdom, and will give our maybe non-Bernard a chance. Though I do take umbrage with his use of the term *retard*, even if referring to himself.

Des

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
reply to post by unknownusername

It was the FOEing thing that was absurd and made everyone wonder.
Its just odd to have an adult get their panties in a wad when others arent patting them on the back or whatever for an "invention" that has absolutely no merit. My first post did not deserve a foe.. but you felt so. Its very odd behavior.

Ill give you the benefit of doubt, maybe you arent Bernard, but he also was off the wall with the nonsense and foe fixation when he wasnt petted for every word he uttered... err.. posted.
We are all guilty of being jerks to you, but there is a board and real life etiquette that you sort of violated initially. Id talk to you all day long concerning manna machines and biomachine for produciton of food.. or more excitingly - bio products for medical applications. Unfortunately your machine is truly not a viable.. erm... anything.

When you propose a new tech or a tweak of an old tech on here.. the KEY to success if accepting criticism and ideas from others.. and then digesting it.. and tweaking your own theory or idea. Thats the norm in every scientific theory, idea, proposal, etc. KWIM?

And BTW, not all earth women have" itty bitty breasts" , regardless of what Bernards excuse for hating earth women is via his youtube video last year.

This is your original reply: Best low tech cornucopia machines on the planet are : chickens, cattle, gardens.. kept privately ( NOT factory farming) by each citizen to feed his or her own. The denial of this and the laziness of people keep the rich rich and the dreamers dreaming.

In itself, it's not a bad comment. It is NOT what I am looking for though. In reading my thread introduction; it's obvious that no thought was given to "hey, this is a person with some kind of ideas..." ... key here is PERSON. I know that most threads can be heated. I am not here to debate, I am here to put out to the world that which I have been working on. And I have already said this several times, this is a Work In Progress. Much work is still needed and I work on this all the time.

So, right off the bat. Why would I listen to your comment? There is no ignore feature here which I would just use and you would be non-the wiser. I only see the "rival" feature. Once again, I'm only spitting this all out to the world. If someone has something VIABLE to contribute to FURTHER ALONG this project - I am all ears.

I hope you have a great rest of the day.

And no, I'm not this Bernard creature you speak of ... don't know where what fits in, must be a person that frequents here I guess. Just FYI, in passing judgment, claiming I am somebody (Bernard) you totally screw up this thread and makes following along harder for other people.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well, for what it's worth, he didn't "foe" me (yet) :p

To the OP, I did watch your video all the way through, and I'm just going to have to wait for you to organize things before coming to my conclusion (though I can tell you that, yes, you will need another "gyro-sphere" for triangulation). As of now, it's just a random swath of things, mixing quantum and Newtonian physics in ways that they can't be.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

I will defer to your wisdom, and will give our maybe non-Bernard a chance. Though I do take umbrage with his use of the term *retard*, even if referring to himself.

Des

HAHAHA!!
I hear you. My 13 yr old said "retard" in a store the other day and I said." what if there was a poor little kid around the corner who had Downs and was teased .. and heard you call your sister a retard". Then she said.. you just said retard louder than I did mom...
Damn kids..

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

To the OP, I did watch your video all the way through, and I'm just going to have to wait for you to organize things before coming to my conclusion (though I can tell you that, yes, you will need another "gyro-sphere" for triangulation). As of now, it's just a random swath of things, mixing quantum and Newtonian physics in ways that they can't be.

RIght now there are 4 gyrospheres in use. To triangulate at the minimal level, we need 8 more. To hone in at the quantum level we will need an array holding 72 gyrospheres.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by unknownusername

Originally posted by Advantage

It was the FOEing thing that was absurd and made everyone wonder.
Its just odd to have an adult get their panties in a wad when others arent patting them on the back or whatever for an "invention" that has absolutely no merit. My first post did not deserve a foe.. but you felt so. Its very odd behavior.

Ill give you the benefit of doubt, maybe you arent Bernard, but he also was off the wall with the nonsense and foe fixation when he wasnt petted for every word he uttered... err.. posted.
We are all guilty of being jerks to you, but there is a board and real life etiquette that you sort of violated initially. Id talk to you all day long concerning manna machines and biomachine for produciton of food.. or more excitingly - bio products for medical applications. Unfortunately your machine is truly not a viable.. erm... anything.

When you propose a new tech or a tweak of an old tech on here.. the KEY to success if accepting criticism and ideas from others.. and then digesting it.. and tweaking your own theory or idea. Thats the norm in every scientific theory, idea, proposal, etc. KWIM?

And BTW, not all earth women have" itty bitty breasts" , regardless of what Bernards excuse for hating earth women is via his youtube video last year.

This is your original reply: Best low tech cornucopia machines on the planet are : chickens, cattle, gardens.. kept privately ( NOT factory farming) by each citizen to feed his or her own. The denial of this and the laziness of people keep the rich rich and the dreamers dreaming.

In itself, it's not a bad comment. It is NOT what I am looking for though. In reading my thread introduction; it's obvious that no thought was given to "hey, this is a person with some kind of ideas..." ... key here is PERSON. I know that most threads can be heated. I am not here to debate, I am here to put out to the world that which I have been working on. And I have already said this several times, this is a Work In Progress. Much work is still needed and I work on this all the time.

So, right off the bat. Why would I listen to your comment? There is no ignore feature here which I would just use and you would be non-the wiser. I only see the "rival" feature. Once again, I'm only spitting this all out to the world. If someone has something VIABLE to contribute to FURTHER ALONG this project - I am all ears.

I hope you have a great rest of the day.

And no, I'm not this Bernard creature you speak of ... don't know where what fits in, must be a person that frequents here I guess. Just FYI, in passing judgment, claiming I am somebody (Bernard) you totally screw up this thread and makes following along harder for other people.

Peace.

Your idea is not thought through well. Tell you what.. since this thread is odd and you foed everyone.. how about you take a little bit, flesh out your idea.. add your research on here and allow those who are into these thing ( Im one) to help you tweak your idea. The one you have presented is not viable.. NO offense, but its not. Its also a great weakness of mind to "ignore" someone because you dont accept their opinion. You just be the big kid and dont accept their opinion. Your idea is incredibly inferior to a simple chicken producing an egg.. becasue it does not work even in theory... or the one you have presented here anyway. Go back to the drawing board.. try it again. Make a new thread.

Have a great day too and easy on that foe trigger finger!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Thanks for holding off on a conclusion as it would be premature. I'm using mind-mapping tools to solidify the concept and is already taking shape.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Your idea is not thought through well. Tell you what.. since this thread is odd and you foed everyone.. how about you take a little bit, flesh out your idea.. add your research on here and allow those who are into these thing ( Im one) to help you tweak your idea. The one you have presented is not viable.. NO offense, but its not. Its also a great weakness of mind to "ignore" someone because you dont accept their opinion. You just be the big kid and dont accept their opinion. Your idea is incredibly inferior to a simple chicken producing an egg.. becasue it does not work even in theory... or the one you have presented here anyway. Go back to the drawing board.. try it again. Make a new thread.

Have a great day too and easy on that foe trigger finger!

I am still not deterred and if you would like to contact a moderator to remove this thread I am okay with that.

My life does not surround the internet and I have a full content life.

If you read my previous post; I reiterated one more time; this is a WIP - this is an initial upload - and more, much more is to come as it solidifies. It's all on paper, just not in a format you can wrap you mind around - I had a hard time at first as well.

The ideas are already on paper and along with diagrams and drawings. There is a learning curve in some areas which is natural. Nobody knows EVERYTHING. So just because my work is not up to par does not mean it is not valid. And I have to ask myself this - as I am a rational person - what if all this work is for nothing? Or, what if I'm just being silly? Good question!

My answer is: What if just one small portion, one little diagram, one little piece of text or equation is seen by somebody on the internet. What if I touch on something or hone-in on something that somebody else has already specialized in? What if all that I do is for naught except one tiny piece which furthers the advancement by somebody else. In this light, I will continue to do what it is I am doing.

Now, if you post a comment that talks about Einstein's Tensor, Reimann's Curvature Tensor, manifolds, theory of relativity, etc. I am your best bud!
For those of you reading this post in the future, anything that is not supportive, (i.e., outside the realm of math, equations, how-to, magnometers, quantum physics, etc.) then I am not interested.

I am still not deterred.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

May I ask a question...what are *mind mapping tools*...anyone can answer me, I just want to know...

TIA...Des

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Who is deterring you?

Oh well. I tried.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Yep he foed me too, this guy is shooting himself in the foot, can't handle answering simple questions, such as what it will COST to prototype this device, and failsafes.
Good luck dude, with your attitude and other assorted issues, this will NEVER go anywhere.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Most likely referring to Tony Buzan's Mind mapping technique, it's not bad actually, A way to organise,remember and process information. bit like complicated flow diagrams.
edit on 14-8-2012 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

May I ask a question...what are *mind mapping tools*...anyone can answer me, I just want to know...

TIA...Des

I'm using EDraw Mind Map - it's 100% freeware.

I'm also using:

Blender 2.62
Gimp 2.8

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

TIA...Des

Software intended to help one brainstorm ideas. Example

I've used one, it's pretty useful, though it does go a little ways to explaining the random nature of his video.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopeforeveryone

Thank You for the answer. And, you didn't foe me.....

Des

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Hopeforeveryone

Thank You for the answer. And, you didn't foe me.....

Des

Yeah, we used to do in groups or individually.. on a chalk board.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Haha that's what i thought, I'm so behind the times i didn't even think they'd computerised it, i remember doing it on old fashioned paper ! Time moves too quickly for poor old folks like me.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Yep he foed me too, this guy is shooting himself in the foot, can't handle answering simple questions, such as what it will COST to prototype this device, and failsafes.
Good luck dude, with your attitude and other assorted issues, this will NEVER go anywhere.

The problem here is the word FOE. In real life, not on the internet; we have used this word to represent, well, an enemy or foe. Just because you are FOEd doesn't mean in real life you are a FOE. It's just a way to eliminate that which I do not want to peruse or interact with at this time. Obviously, the ignore feature would be better if there was one. Unfortunately, people relate (I'm using the term loosely here, "internet foe" on ATS) to a real live foe.

If someone becomes angry at this FOEing; I ask myself is that person angry because of a digit in cyberspace that was switched on/off? Or are they really thinking they have an enemy just because someone does not want to hear what they have to say? It's two different things with a same response which should not be the case.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I'm in another tab, reading on mind mapping software and principles....It's really interesting! I've always run off a kind of photographic memory, time consuming, but accurate. This would be a Cliff Notes version of how I categorize most aspects of my work...especially formulations for some of my products. Very interesting....

Des

edit on 14-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

See...I was trying to be nice, and accepting of you, even though you did foe me in this thread...and here ya go...being a snot again....

JMOHO...

Des

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join