It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me build this food replicator.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by unknownusername
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I am unable to make you a friend simply because I started this thread seeking help and your response was outside of that response I am looking for. Please do not take personally, I am seeking out people who want to help build this contraption and provide the planet with food, water and fuel. If I don't like what you have to say, I will "rival" you since there is no ignore feature here. I am looking for help from like-minded people, as I work on this project EVERYDAY and a "how much is it gonna cost" is like the fly in the ointment. My apologies and good luck to you in life.

I haven't asked to be your "friend" nor have I asked for an apology. I'm just pointing out the fact that you and your idea might not be ready for the public yet since you ONLY want supportive response, with no questions asked.

You asked for help, I asked for a VERY important piece of information. SMH...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC

You have a point, will this cost so much the common Homer can't afford it?
Will there be checks and balances built into the system to keep one from overeating?
I see this as a good idea, would eliminate starvation if it works, but what would prevent gluttony?

ETA: I think this would fit better in Science and Technology
edit on 8/14/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

Prepare to be foe'd....

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
I don't get it. You appear to have just tossed together a bunch of random concepts, drawings and formulae, what is that supposed to mean? I don't see how anything can come of it, given what you've shown so far, much less something like an energy-matter transformer.

You say that you're not a mathematician or scientist, that's fairly evident. It seems like you're just finding (or "channelling", maybe) random things and trying to plug them in together, thinking that something is going to come out in the end? Is that an accurate statement?

Where do you think these ideas are originating?

Several years ago a guy had a concept for a biomachine.. mainly crafted with stem cells and crafting "food production organs".. and it was pretty shocking, but had some merit for originality and complete theory.
High on the ick factor, but really novel concept. Said it came to him from watching "Lex" one night.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

That's his choice; but if he thinks he will get help from anyone, including investors, he's gonna have to answer these things, or his idea will remain on paper and pipe dreams

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
...sniff...sniff.....perchance...is that schnitzel I smell.....

Des

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Des

Dont speak of it, it may appear for Gods sake.

I think Schnitzel finally crafted that cloning machine.. there have been many Schnitzelists lately.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Des

BINGO!!!
Does that guy ever give up?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It does smell like Schnitzel in here.... along with the foe-ing everyone part he did the other day with that other thread.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

I only just started posting this (the video). People are so impatient. I am one person - not a corporation. I have one camera, one computer, one mouse, on person (me). You must be patient and help me get my ideas out. You can see already that this is not just random thoughts.

I have been studying the results of NASA's Gravity Probe B and how the results (measuring Einstein's theory of the space/time warp that Earth "sits in"). Using these measurements and technology used to create the unique gyrospheres - we can build an array of satellites with all satellites trained on the guide star. If you do not know what the "guide star" is go look up "Gravity Probe B" at the NASA website.

Using triangulation and quantization; we can conceivably pinpoint space/time at the quantum level. Once achieved, the quantum level point (address, coordinate) can be used as a reference point to identify, modify, move or copy in space/time. By copying and storing and pasting characteristics specified then using "EFFECTORS" we can achieve replication as well as warp and space/time travel. We have the technology; nobody has put the pieces together yet.

I will reiterate once again seeing that the introduction to my thread seems to leave people wondering. This is not a finished product. There are page after page of diagrams, text and data that will be incorporated into this video. You will get to see the progress - OR - you can see/view/follow and help me along. I am not being deterred; as I have been working on this since November of last year.

In my video I am using time-lapse to generate concepts to YOU. Yes, I know the video as of today is not something one would view in an artistic form. It's a technical document per se. I am only interested in comments from people who will pause the video, view the content, study, or take note and see where he/she can help or plug-in. This is not just my project. It is OUR project. If you are not interested - fine - have a wonderful day - and I mean that sincerely. Please do not comment unless it adds to the development process ONLY.

Other terms that are used herein that will jolt your brain: oscillation, amplitude, frequency, reverse or negative attenuation, multi-resolution, 3D, pipeline, trace-reversed, SQUID ELECTRONICS (see NASA), magnometer, Scramjet Engine (see NASA) (see shockwave), 3 Virtual Grids, wormhole, KOCH 3 (new term) describing NEW targeting system using Fractal Geometry and IFS (Self Iterated Function) systems, planetary curve, geodesic, tensors, Einstein, Reimann's Curvature Tensor, manifold, VVLF or Very Very Low Frequency, 2-6 arrays ... ... ... I could include more, this is just a sample of what to expect come about in my data shown or TO BE SHOWN in the video. If you are reading this and have knowledge of any of this, I want to talk to you.
edit on 14-8-2012 by unknownusername because: Clarifications

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

Des

Dont speak of it, it may appear for Gods sake.

I think Schnitzel finally crafted that cloning machine.. there have been many Schnitzelists lately.

Methinks he just keeps cloning himself....I've been foe'd by him at least 9 times. That's the first give-away. He can't keep his temper in check, and foes anyone who challenges him. Another give-away...NASA is always incorporated in his current reincarnation.....

Des

edit on 14-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
...well...that didn't take long...did it...

This is an automated U2U to let you know that unknownusername has just added you to their respected foe list in their myATS Extended Profile, which is a new social networking feature of ATS.

Des

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Ive been foe'd as well

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Got to say it does seem like Bernard, but with a slightly more evolved hoax technique, I think he's been practicing on GLP and honing his craft, if you can call it that. Ah well summer holidays are over soon and he's back to school.....

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I said this before about Bernard... I sorta feel sorry for him. I mean to do this so much, he must not have been petted enough by his mom or something in order to cry for attention like this.
Someone.. pet him. Oh yeah, we already are.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
Got to say it does seem like Bernard, but with a slightly more evolved hoax technique, I think he's been practicing on GLP and honing his craft, if you can call it that. Ah well summer holidays are over soon and he's back to school.....

It is no wonder that people get so angry on these web sites like this. I am not whoever you people who are posting here say I am or think I am. I'm just a man living in the mountains living in a small village. (shakes head in sadness). I'm still not deterred. I really hope you all have a great day today . Bye.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

It is no wonder that people get so angry on these web sites like this. I am not whoever you people who are posting here say I am or think I am. I'm just a man living in the mountains living in a small village. (shakes head in sadness). I'm still not deterred. I really hope you all have a great day today . Bye.

One of the main give aways in your "elaborate" hoaxing
is you always use the first person "I" so very much. It's always a personal story or account or project. It's obvious to anyone with half a brain.

( that tip was for free, the rest cost
)
edit on 14-8-2012 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

holy God Schnitzel GET A JOB!!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

One of the main give aways in your "elaborate" hoaxing
is you always use the first person "I" so very much. It's always a personal story or account or project. It's obvious to anyone with half a brain.

( that tip was for free, the rest cost
)
edit on 14-8-2012 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

For God's sake, what the hell are you even talking about? You must be dumber that I am, and I'm considered a "retard" by society. If you go back through this thread and read all my comments; it becomes obvious that you are talking out the side of your face. No clue whatsoever. What a shame. We are all stocked up on crazy here, we don't need any of yours.

It is very sad that people can just trash somebody (me in this case) and not have a single iota of a clue of anything about me and just pass judgement. It is what is called being "jaded" in slang terms. I shake my head and just ask in my heart that you be blessed. And with this response, I am out of here.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by unknownusername

It was the FOEing thing that was absurd and made everyone wonder.
Its just odd to have an adult get their panties in a wad when others arent patting them on the back or whatever for an "invention" that has absolutely no merit. My first post did not deserve a foe.. but you felt so. Its very odd behavior.

Ill give you the benefit of doubt, maybe you arent Bernard, but he also was off the wall with the nonsense and foe fixation when he wasnt petted for every word he uttered... err.. posted.
We are all guilty of being jerks to you, but there is a board and real life etiquette that you sort of violated initially. Id talk to you all day long concerning manna machines and biomachine for produciton of food.. or more excitingly - bio products for medical applications. Unfortunately your machine is truly not a viable.. erm... anything.

When you propose a new tech or a tweak of an old tech on here.. the KEY to success if accepting criticism and ideas from others.. and then digesting it.. and tweaking your own theory or idea. Thats the norm in every scientific theory, idea, proposal, etc. KWIM?

And BTW, not all earth women have" itty bitty breasts" , regardless of what Bernards excuse for hating earth women is via his youtube video last year.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Do you got a paypal I can send to?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join