It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member Long Time Watcher

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hi all , I've finally decided to join and contribute after lurking in the shadows for a long time. I'm a big believer in a lot of the stuff I see in here, in fact some of it I believe in so much it troubles me. I'm a fairly spiritual guy who's had a number of experiences. I can't help but the see the world today for what it is, though some days I wish I was blind to it and could be a mindless sheeple quietly consuming away the days.

The main reason I find myself here reading posts and following the stories is that deep in my bones I can feel that something big is about to happen in all of our lives .Maybe it's a collective energy ,group hysteria or even the workings of an over involved mind, but more than anything I think collectively the tension is rising ...and as I see here I'm not the only one feeling it. Some major change is headed our way.

There are some dark forces working in this world , untouchable and seemingly unstoppable. As a whole humans are stupid and easily manipulated and eventually we'll all turn on each other given the right conditioning . It's very refreshing to see open minded and awakened people trying to find truth and striving for the answers to that nagging feeling in their chest .

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by downunderthunder

Explanation: Flagged!

Welcome to ATS!

OL is sure a mod will be along soon with a very informative post ok!

Personal Disclosure: Reply to this post using the REPLY button up the top right of this post and that will be another post towards the mandatory 20 posts before you can post your own threads.

Goodluck!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by downunderthunder

Welcome to ATS...you sound like you'll fit in just fine here. You'll find many kindred Souls in our forums.

Des

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Welcome downunderthunder

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome guys . I'm looking forward to annoying you all

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Hi!

Welcome to ATS!

top topics

join