It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning From Former Director CIA and DHS Personel-Civil Unrest Ahead

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
some people would rather buy gun and ammo for such an occasion , i would rather buying traps , saw, nails hammer, mortar and pestle . seeds for a small crops

And what happens when someone comes to steal your seeds, food etc? You cant just say "Shooo, away with you"

edit on 14-8-2012 by TheMindWar because: Typo

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Lethalized is too hot for ATS. And you are smart wow. But you had to ruin it by saying faince

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Definitely, there is NO way I would be that obnoxious. Good looking out though guys. I appreciate it. I'm trying to help some people myself. It saddens me though that there are still so many who think nothing could ever possibly go wrong.
I cannot save the world, I know. Being a libra it's hard to not want too, lol. Thanks to people like us and Thanks to these forums, people can get some really good information when chaos comes upon us.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Speckle
Lethalized is too hot for ATS. And you are smart wow. But you had to ruin it by saying faince

lol, oh my. I just seen this. Too hot for ATS? Nah, i'm alright.
Plussss, not allllll the very smart women are nerds who were never popular in school.
That indeed, is the stereotype yes but, fortunately that isn't true. I've been engaged now for a year. He's actually a pretty great guy. I'm in Baltimore now, close to philly. Uh oh.
I think I'm most definitely out of my norm, none of my friends aren't even up to par with a quarter of a rocks structure, they watch television all day, bow down to celebrities, accept the way their lives are without wanting to approve, going with the crowd instead of using their own brain.. loving Obama, every other president before him just to fit in/feel a part of something (subc) etc. I've always been against the crowd, though maybe not when it comes to hair, makeup & fashion as I'm into anything artistic, I write lyrics, making my own music as well.
I'm only 22 and my age group makes me feel pretty alone. It's extremely hard to find someone on the same page as I am. I used to have hundreds of friends, partied, acted a fool. & than.... I grew up. When SHTF they'll be more confused than the birds and cattle.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

EXACTLY!! I wish more people would take on the habits and wonderful talents of our grandparents & great-grandparents. You will find out some AMAZING stuff. I had an elder man tell me if I ever needed water, take a hard plastic bottle and keep it closed. Walah!! let the heat create water. He told me about using dandelions to make tea if I got depressed, how to make a camera out of a box, how to build simple machines of energy in half a day, creating light when there's no electricity, How to charge batteries from thunderstorms, Extracting medicine from trees and plants, to keep bugs away, dig a trench and, burn it.. than sweep it out & sleep. Etc. Soooo many things I cannot even count them all right now, I have to go somewhere until a couple hours from now. See you guys later! We're all going to take vines using them to tie bundles of wood while we make clothes from the buffalo.
Another thing, remember!! If you get infections, USE insects!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join