It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning From Former Director CIA and DHS Personel-Civil Unrest Ahead

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
First the Feds told the banks to prepare for ???? without their assistance.....
and now we have a former deputy director of the CIA adding more fuel to the fire.
a coming food crisis - a break down of currencies - you should be prepared for
a strong probability of collapse. (food - fuel - violence) - and I think - if you have
less than 2 years of supplies (which you dont) your going to be involved...
I dont know - I think all of this was done on purpose - meaning ????? whats real ?
Deny Ignorance - but in all reality - how can you prepare for all these balls floating around.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
When the food runs out... Cannibalism. Easy.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Hmmmm. Definitely knew this was possible for about four years now. Of course, IF we have a full on economic collapse and our currency is worth Nada, there will indeed.. be chaos. That would then lead to martial law.
edit on 14-8-2012 by lethalized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

Live like part of the wildlife again. Unless all of the animals in the nation are destroyed, there will always be food to be hunted down. No need for food in the supermarkets. We don't need those damn GMO's anyway.

edit on 14-8-2012 by lethalized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
makes me ask the question , how many people can make bread from a stock of wheat. how many people know how trap and skin an animal. how to make a shelter . or clothing . what plants are poisonous and what ones you can eat.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
some people would rather buy gun and ammo for such an occasion , i would rather buying traps , saw, nails hammer, mortar and pestle . seeds for a small crops

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

Close to none anymore. My fiance and I are ALWAYS talking about the people and their absolute need to once again learn how to take care of themselves. They never should have lost this ability but unfortunately, that is what happened. They cannot just rely on stores, they need to learn how to survive on their own when the time comes. It breaks my heart when my own family refuse to learn how to even do simple things like getting tea from plants or hunting down a animal.. They laugh about it actually because OH the dear stores give them food, they don't need to do that...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I'm glad you brought that up... here download this and it may come in handy someday.
US Army Survival Manual.
US Army survival manual PDF

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Yes, indeed. That will help anyone who needs help. Myself being EX Army and my fiance being Ex Navy ... sure enough EX for a reason although, I am thankful for the things I do know now. The times to come ahead don't look too amazing.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Ive been growing Hydroponic crops for 2 years now, small area and easy to expand.

Just bought land along with a house with an acre, I will be taking my small scale stuff large scale at my new house.

I suggest everyone look into Aqua-ponics, as you get fish (protein) to eat, and vegetables as well.

Solar power to power the pumps, and you have a self contained survival system right there.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I think that Martial Law in the U.S. is not out of the question in the case of total economic collapse.

I also think that paying any attention at all to "warnings" by non-expert, potential nut-job William Boykin on this subject is foolish.

General Boykin, a longtime commander of Special Operations forces, first caused controversy after the Sept. 11 attacks when, as a senior Pentagon official, he described the fight against terrorism as a Christian battle against Satan. His remarks, made in numerous speeches to church groups, were publicly repudiated by President George W. Bush, who argued that America’s war was not with Islam but with violent fanatics.

Since his retirement in 2007 and a new career as a popular conservative Christian speaker, General Boykin has described Islam as “a totalitarian way of life” and said that Islam should not be protected under the First Amendment.

Source

He seems to be trying to be relevant and get back in the news for some reason.

Perhaps he's trying to drum up interest in his crusade.

Donate

Edit to Add:

You can also submit a prayer request on his website...

Prayer Request

If enough of us pitch in, we can subvert economic collapse and Martial Law

edit on 14-8-2012 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lethalized

people are content to live in their little bubbles even with all the warning signs , i have family like that too .

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave

people are content to live in their little bubbles even with all the warning signs , i have family like that too .

We all have family and friends just like that, the stores will always be open and everything will always be fine.
It is "possible" that they are right but even a misstep in the food delivery system could cause a snowball effect.
I prefer to not be a victim so I learn the things our grandparents, great grandparents took for everyday life, just in case.
It is just a form of "real" life insurance, but I don't lose any fiats!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Well to survive a toal economic collapse that will last over 1 year you better have friends you can trust. You'll never make it on your own. You cannot do the work and protect your property at the same time and keep in mind you are going to be out numbered by 1000:1. There are many more unprepared people, half prepared people, and people who's preperation includes taking what they want than you can control.

Learn to can, including meat. There will be no electricity for anything. If solar worked so well we all would have it on our houses. If wind worked so well we all would have our own windmills. In the northern climates get a plan for heating in the winter. PREPARE. Make it fun. If you use it you'll be a genius, if you don't need it you've learned something to pass on to the next generation. But above all make a network you're going to need help. Just stay under the DHS watchfull eye you may be accused of hording thus an enemy of the state.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Why is it that every posting that I can barely understand always has the ATS motto of Deny Ignorance somewhere in it?

People have been screaming about upcoming civil unrest for years now. I'm still waiting for it to happen. I have yet to see any actual evidence that it's close to happening. Furthermore, I'm sure the government will have some sort of contingency plan to keep the masses in check and under their ultimate control in a worst case scenario.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot

I'm glad you brought that up... here download this and it may come in handy someday.
US Army Survival Manual.

Thank you 1000 times for this link!

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
I think that Martial Law in the U.S. is not out of the question in the case of total economic collapse.

I also think that paying any attention at all to "warnings" by non-expert, potential nut-job William Boykin on this subject is foolish.

General Boykin, a longtime commander of Special Operations forces, first caused controversy after the Sept. 11 attacks when, as a senior Pentagon official, he described the fight against terrorism as a Christian battle against Satan. His remarks, made in numerous speeches to church groups, were publicly repudiated by President George W. Bush, who argued that America’s war was not with Islam but with violent fanatics.

Since his retirement in 2007 and a new career as a popular conservative Christian speaker, General Boykin has described Islam as “a totalitarian way of life” and said that Islam should not be protected under the First Amendment.

Source

He seems to be trying to be relevant and get back in the news for some reason.

Perhaps he's trying to drum up interest in his crusade.

Donate

Edit to Add:

You can also submit a prayer request on his website...

Prayer Request

If enough of us pitch in, we can subvert economic collapse and Martial Law

edit on 14-8-2012 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

Bingo!

There is a lot of money to be made off people in fear. If ATS is any sample of the population than there may be a lot of money to be made of this type of fear.

Horrible things are certainly possible but I wont be taking this guys word for it. That being said I am still building my supply of seeds, weapons, and food just in case.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Hunting will give you away with the noise of a rifle, so unless you have a silent weapon and are proficient with it you will be in trouble.
Learn how to set snares and other simple traps. Squirrels and rabbits will be the most readily available wildlife until hunting and trapping strains their numbers which will happen fairly quickly, probably within a few months of the shtf.
Learn how to forage wild edible foods and garden at home.
Other than that stock up on what you can (beans, flour and rice are still cheap in quantity)
There's no excuse for anyone not having at least that much on hand.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot

US Army Survival Manual.

thank u. it may come in handy to have a print out

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Hunting will give you away with the noise of a rifle, so unless you have a silent weapon and are proficient with it you will be in trouble.

one thousand times over THIS! You can hear a gunshot from very far off and give away your position. I would recommend learning fletching. A good bow or crossbow and arrows can take down most prey and they are all but silent. Learn how to make a bow and arrows, it may save your life someday.

<<   2 >>

join