It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman: The Suicide Of James V. Forrestal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
One aspect of Project Majestic12 was the suicide of James V. Forrestal. In all of the research that you have done, do you believe that the death was accidental? In looking at the names mentioned as members of the Project, have you uncovered any evidence that any other deaths are suspicious in nature? Very little literature on the other members and their cause of death seems to be available. Is it possible that Forrestal and other members of the team were killed to keep any revelations quiet?

Thank You
FredT

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I don't think we will ever know the full story of JVF's death. Could be suicide or murder.. accident doesn't cut it.. going out a window that high up is not likely an accident I have no reason to believe it had anything to do with MJ-12 or UFOs. I give the dates of birth and death for all the original group in TOP SECRET/MAJIC and in my 108 page 1990 volume "The Final Report on Operation Majestic 12"and see nothing sinister about their deaths. Many lived to a ripe old age. Three died in their fifties; 2 in their 60's;3 in their 70's; 4 in their 80's, and one in his 90's;all were born before 1910.
Stan Friedman

new topics

join