It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon to Netanyahu: There will be No WWIII

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I can only post articles that I find interesting and hope open minded persons will read the information and come to their own conclusions before this thread is derailed.

Pentago n Tells Netanyahu to Shove it

First hand information on closed-door conversations at the Pentagon are not typically released on ATS. As a result, I have found that I must rely increasingly on my intuition or BS meter to separate fact from propaganda. I have also found that the best disinformation includes nuggets of truth and must be considered with a skeptical eye.

This is Benjamin Fulford's latest post. IMHO he strikes me as intelligent and earnest in his attempts to get real information to the public at large. I believe this post refers to Netanyahu's last visit to the U.S. it's no secret what Israel has been lobbying for for the last few years. With all their power and supposed influence over the U.S. govt/military, the question that begs answering is why hasn't Israel simply blown Iran to bits?

There will be no WWIII.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Makes sense to me.. I've always argued against those suggesting that the US was with Israel in a plot to take out Iran or start some larger conflict such as WWIII because it's simply not in our interest.. it would ignite a powder keg.. the US is not supporting Israel in this and if anything, has been trying to reign them in to keep them in check..

The last thing needed is an armed conflict with another middle eastern country for the US and I'm sure the pentagon is well aware of this.
edit on 8/14/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
By George i think hes got it.........better tell Mitchell Coombes about there not being a ww3

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Also a perfect plausible deniable scenario

US: "no Israel please stop don't attack Iran, but here are the jets and bunker busters you ordered"

edit on 14-8-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Also a perfect plausible deniable scenario

US: "no Israel please stop don't attack Iran, but here are the jets and bunker busters you ordered"

edit on 14-8-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

I have to agree! Netanyahu will do whatever he feels like, regardless of what the U.S. tells him. And the U.S. will continue to fulfill the weapons orders that are pending.

WWIII is not a myth, it's a reality that hasn't come yet. It will be here soon enough, hope you're prepared!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
If the pentagon actually said that,Bennie boy will hit Iran before the US elections IMO.
Why?
Because Bennie will think Obama is anti Israel,and will enjoy throwing a spanner in the works at the worst moment.
I think he would prefer romney in the white house.

I have to doubt Fulford's claims on this one.
Time will tell.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
If the pentagon actually said that,Bennie boy will hit Iran before the US elections IMO.
Why?
Because Bennie will think Obama is anti Israel,and will enjoy throwing a spanner in the works at the worst moment.

Time will tell.

I think Bennie already knows Obama is anti-Israel.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

I'm hoping your'e right!
No ww3, it benefits nobody except those who have nothing to lose.
Personally I don't believe nitwityahoo has the huevos to step into Iran.
Of course the propaganda teams are working overtime to make the average idiot believe that the brown man is coming for us.
I enjoy exposing where real terrorists come from.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnightFire

Why?

Time will tell.

ROFL..... OBAMA ANTI ISRAEL!?!??

Nooo silly, he's anti AMERICA and PRO ISRAEL!!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Why?

Time will tell.

Agreed....Obama is Anti America too.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Im fairly convinced there will be a strike, there has been such a huge military build up in the Gulf. I believe it will be one of three scenerios:

1. The US and Israel do it together before the US Presidential elections,

2. The US and Israel do it together after the elections. Romney is much more likely to want this, and Obama wants to be re-elected, and striking before the elections might ruin his chances. This is the most likely scenerio IMO.

3. This report is true, and some in Israel believe Iran will have a bomb by Oct 1st as recent reports have shown (Debka). They will strike very soon, alone if they must. This is my biggest worry, because i dont believe they alone have the power to ensure Iran nuclear program is wiped without the use of nuclear bunker busters. I dont believe they have the capability to drop daisy cutters alone. They weigh thousands of pounds and require large bombers and mid-air refueling.

Originally posted by zarp3333
With all their power and supposed influence over the U.S. govt/military, the question that begs answering is why hasn't Israel simply blown Iran to bits?

This is a question i ask the "zionist" conspiracy theorists over and over. Why hasnt Iran been bombed into the stone age if Israel controls the USA? Because while they have a lobby with extraordinary power, they simply do not run US domestic or foreign policy.

Israel views Iran as an existential threat. If they really did control the US, Iran would be a glass parking lot years ago.
edit on 14-8-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Why?

Time will tell.

Actually he is anti- Isreal. He may be anti- American, but he is anti Isreal.....

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
This is a question i ask the "zionist" conspiracy theorists over and over. Why hasnt Iran been bombed into the stone age if Israel controls the USA? Because while they have a lobby with extraordinary power, they simply do not run US domestic or foreign policy.
Israel views Iran as an existential threat. If they really did control the US, Iran would be a glass parking lot years ago.
edit on 14-8-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

yes Israel is not runing USA. but no one can deny it's influence. the same that no one can deny the influence of bilderberg and or corporation rich or ..... these are explained by those that are ideologist of capitalism.
but you can see it's role well in failure of negotiations between 5+1 and Iran.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diisenchanted

Why?

Time will tell.

Actually he is anti- Isreal. He may be anti- American, but he is anti Isreal.....

If Obama is truly an enemy to Israel then he has ALL of my support....

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
2 things to ponder
1. When did any of Benjamin Fulford's claims come true?

2. what does it matter who the president is? they are just the puppets who gets used by the power behind the curtain.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Well, it is Benjamin Fulford

"After the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami, Fulford claimed on Japanese television that "[t]he American government in cooperation with [the] Federal Reserve, the Rockefellers, and other powerful groups, they are planning the eruption of Mt. Fuji Volcano. The earthquake and the tsunami was March 11th, 2011, 03.11.11. The Mt. Fuji Eruption they are planning is for April 11th, 2011." Fulford attributed the earthquake, tsunami and his predicted eruption of Mt. Fuji to HAARP, a scientific facility used by physicists to research the upper atmosphere. There has been no such eruption of Mt. Fuji since 1708."

[A wiki-quickie]

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Lolz.

1. The day I believe the pentagon is the day I take my house for a test flight using my Wii game controller.
2. I don't think the pentagon is stupid enough to admit to the public, "yes we want WWIII".

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

It ain't the pentagon you are being asked to believe here bud-its one of mr fulfords secret sources.
If i read the op link correctly.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Netanyahu did say that Israel could take care of itself.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by trysts

Well, it is Benjamin Fulford

"After the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami, Fulford claimed on Japanese television that "[t]he American government in cooperation with [the] Federal Reserve, the Rockefellers, and other powerful groups, they are planning the eruption of Mt. Fuji Volcano. The earthquake and the tsunami was March 11th, 2011, 03.11.11. The Mt. Fuji Eruption they are planning is for April 11th, 2011." Fulford attributed the earthquake, tsunami and his predicted eruption of Mt. Fuji to HAARP, a scientific facility used by physicists to research the upper atmosphere. There has been no such eruption of Mt. Fuji since 1708."

[A wiki-quickie]

LOL. HAARP :shk:. Well a Mt. Fuji eruption didn't happen, what a bunch of baloney.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join