It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars photo with 3 orbs - or are they just birds flying in the distance? LOL

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

I wasn't even referring to lens debris specifically.

I was thinking more along the lines of what if the rover tipped over, or what if a dust devil slammed a big enough stone into the camera to damage it.

Either way im sure they arent just letting this camera hang out all willy nilly in a manner that could easily damage it.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jra

AFCOURSE....
THEY have to make a backup story of it.
WE are not alone about giving criticism, about the cam.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Wait up !
i'm cleaning my monitor...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tarkanx007

ITS all about need to know.
JUST dont give to much information about Mars.
WHY...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

lol the more i read this the more i laugh and feel bad for you and whoever starred your posts.

So first off, you complain that they are using their low-res cameras right now instead of the HD ones.

And then you take for gospel an image sent back that was taken with a low-res camera.
A low-res camera will be much more susceptible to lens flairs or blurring than a HD cam.
This rover looks to be in a very sandy area.

so yea go ahead and believe this low res camera caught a moving UFO way off in the distance.

Thats a way more plausible explanation than it simply being interference with the dusty environment.

on a side note, someone just showed me this video and i thought it was hilarious XD

edit on 8/14/2012 by VonDoomen because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Aug 14 2012 by Jbird because: removed off topic vid embed

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

JUST look at this picture..

DO you see the difference, with Mars picture.
WHAT IS this, compare with Mars....

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

IT has nothing to do with UFO please check my picture here

edit on 14-8-2012 by tarkanx007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
Was just viewing some of the raw images from Curiosity and came across this one which has 3 anomalies that appear as orbs over the mountain range on the horizon. Maybe they're just spots or dust on a $3billion dollar camera? You'll need to enlarge it to see what I'm referring to.

Full resolution image

Can anyone examine them with software to determine if these objects are on the lens? Are some type of processing anomaly? Sun spots? Dust? Lens flares? Birds? What ever?

I know what your talking about, they actually repeat in the same formation in every image, might be something on the lense but they do lool like they are in the distance dont they?
edit on 14-8-2012 by XaniMatriX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

NO UFO....
IF you look at Mars Picture, then u can see that the ground survice is wet.
ITS not like SAHARA picture i send u.
That means, that Mars is Alive.
JUST examin....wake up..

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

lol do you even have a degree in geology or anything closely related to the topic?

The picture provided in the OP looks wet in NO WAY AT ALL.

You are seeing things.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

NO UFO, but this....
What would happen to religions if other life exists?

ITS all about control global mega-ism of the world stability

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Well, lets put it this way: if they are birds, It isn't Mars. If it isn't Mars, the rover is on earth. If it's on earth, we have all been duped. If we all have been duped, someone has some splainin' to do.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

I dont criticized the landing, ("or fake landing").
I cant see from a 1600x1200 picture from NASA, so it could be thru or not, i dont know.
What i want to see is just drive about 30 meters with rover and send us some movie NOT PIC.
Maybe they will do that, i dont know.
But then we can see of there is a atmosphere, or the gravity (that is 38% less then Earth).

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

JUST give ur more stuff to see..NASA.....

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Your eyes are closed, i give up.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
I'm going with birds or UFOs at this point.

Yes because "birds or UFOs" is more logical than a dirty camera lens...on MARS. Did you happen to miss, I don't know, all the DIRT FLYING AROUND or something?

*snip*
edit on 8-14-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Aug 14 2012 by Jbird because: Removed off topic insult

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13

Well, lets put it this way: if they are birds, It isn't Mars. If it isn't Mars, the rover is on earth. If it's on earth, we have all been duped. If we all have been duped, someone has some splainin' to do.

exactly, couldn't have said it better myself

as for the camera on the rover it would HAVE to be of the highest quality known to science, if it wasn't that would just be a complete waste of time and money.

as for it being dust on the camera I somehow doubt that as I can't see 3 individual specs of dust being on the cam like that (you would expect a smudge or something)

and to whoever said the ground was wet I highly doubt that as that would imply the presence of liquid water or mars RIGHT NOW! which would be all over the news (or on the internet somewhere at least anyway)

I'm not saying IT IS E.t's but that shot is about as good as alot of the stuff people are claiming to be proof now a days.

oh and to answer the question of the person who posted the picture of the earth, the answer is THE TREE! lol

love, light, and all that crap....

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazingdefiance

and to whoever said the ground was wet I highly doubt that as that would imply the presence of liquid water or mars RIGHT NOW! which would be all over the news (or on the internet somewhere at least anyway)

Well you aren't looking hard, because there's plenty of water on Mars, swamps too.

Scroll down...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by blazingdefiance

WET, in my case, i showed u picture of SAHARA desert.
(Tree was for fun). This region is very very dry.....but when u mix water with the sand, u get life.
They do that in Arabian region, to make green life.
BUT if u see the picture of nasa and old picture, where the rover drive s and see Wheel trace.
This means that the ground is wet, not wet like seeing water or something, but wet to contain life beneath it.
WHEN u put a rover in desert u dont see wheel traces, because the ground isnt wet (like in Mars).

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by heretic013

Yep. That's it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join