It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Mars photo with 3 orbs - or are they just birds flying in the distance? LOL

page: 2
24
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
if those things are as far away as they appear to be to be zoomed in and seen wouldn't they be pretty big? could they be moons?




posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by Bilk22
 


Ohh, thanks for point it out, I couldn't tell it from the dirt on my screen lol

Well, Dust doesn't have anti gravity properties, and apparently there's no birds on Mars,

So technically UFO!! Woo Hoo!


I wasn't going to go there .................................... LOL yes I was


Hey maybe there are birds on Mars. Isn't that why were there? To see what's there?



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluloa
Cant see anything like birds but I do see a shiny object on the ground.

Middle right.


Looks like a quarter,, you should call NASA and tell em to pick it up



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
If they move on the next set of pictures...Unidentified Objects

If they stay there..Dirt, picture anaomaly/



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
i see em. wish we would take the money wasted on these pictures and do something for our poverty issue. I doubt they are ufos tho, they botched the moon landing pictures so they were extra careful this time.



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22
 





Was just viewing some of the raw images from Curiosity and came across this one which has 3 anomalies that appear as orbs over the mountain range on the horizon. Maybe they're just spots or dust on a $3billion dollar camera? You'll need to enlarge it to see what I'm referring to. Full resolution image Can anyone examine them with software to determine if these objects are on the lens? Are some type of processing anomaly? Sun spots? Dust? Lens flares? Birds? What ever?


First Id like to see another image taken with the exact same camera as they can be dust on the lens, my wife has to photo shop out specs like this all the time from her images.

Remember the Hubble? how they spent billions on it and had to fix the lens? Nasa is not above making very basic mistakes.



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
If they move on the next set of pictures...Unidentified Objects

If they stay there..Dirt, picture anaomaly/



Maybe they flew away :O



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho
 





I don't see it. I thought I did but realized I need to clean my computer screen. There are "orbs" but are made of rum and coke splatter. I honestly don't see what you are talking about at all though...


lol, I looked at it at first too and than realized how fricken dirty my screen was had to get a cloth to clean it off to find them lil specks.



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by Bilk22
 





Was just viewing some of the raw images from Curiosity and came across this one which has 3 anomalies that appear as orbs over the mountain range on the horizon. Maybe they're just spots or dust on a $3billion dollar camera? You'll need to enlarge it to see what I'm referring to. Full resolution image Can anyone examine them with software to determine if these objects are on the lens? Are some type of processing anomaly? Sun spots? Dust? Lens flares? Birds? What ever?


First Id like to see another image taken with the exact same camera as they can be dust on the lens, my wife has to photo shop out specs like this all the time from her images.

Remember the Hubble? how they spent billions on it and had to fix the lens? Nasa is not above making very basic mistakes.


Aren't all the images in that series from the same camera? No "spots" on them. I'm going with birds or UFOs at this point.



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream
 


That depends on the type of camera and where the dirt is, if the lens rotates to focus on the next set of images depending where the spec are they could be in a completely different location, and obscured by say the ground.



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by luciddream
 


That depends on the type of camera and where the dirt is, if the lens rotates to focus on the next set of images depending where the spec are they could be in a completely different location, and obscured by say the ground.


Here, look for yourself.

Raw pics of Mars



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22
 


Well again, it depends, if they are on the lens, and if that lens moves to focus, they would be in different places every time, depending on where it was focusing.



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22
 





Here, look for yourself. Raw pics of Mars


Im not the one trying to prove their are ufos on mars, go look through, try and find the dirt located in other images, could be obscured in the ground cover.

If you don't find them, than you might be right.



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I zoomed in and looked as per your instructions.

I kind of hate to break it to you, but there are five (5) of these "spots" or "orbs" or what ever they may be.



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Speaking of orbs, why aren't there drones outfitted for this mission? Land, send out a few drones, and the info you can gather gets increased many fold.



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical
 


From the thread I made they cannot fly in MARS atmosphere.



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by Bilk22
 





Here, look for yourself. Raw pics of Mars


Im not the one trying to prove their are ufos on mars, go look through, try and find the dirt located in other images, could be obscured in the ground cover.

If you don't find them, than you might be right.


Well I did look through many more and haven't found anything similar. Maybe they just flew off - what ever they were - dust, birds, flying saucers



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22
 





. Maybe they just flew off


Or the lens was focusing on a different depth of field so it rotated, causing the specs to obscured by the ground...

You know or aliens, whatevers more logical.



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
I zoomed in and looked as per your instructions.

I kind of hate to break it to you, but there are five (5) of these "spots" or "orbs" or what ever they may be.


Oh no need to hate.

So where are the other two? I have it enlarged on a 32" monitor, but can't find them. Maybe they're baby birds?



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by luciddream
 


That depends on the type of camera and where the dirt is, if the lens rotates to focus on the next set of images depending where the spec are they could be in a completely different location, and obscured by say the ground.


Here, look for yourself.

Raw pics of Mars

wonder why some thumbnails can be made very large and some cannot be enlarged at all do you know?

Martian animals may look like anything. They may look like rocks, they may be mineral eaters. I believe there could be birds, taking advantage of the deep canyons with water and plants. They could even get their energy from the sun.
edit on 14-8-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
24
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join