It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC: Ron Paul delegates not welcome in Tampa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Had to share this with my esteemed fellow Ron Paul supporters here at ATS, seeing as this is an excellent article:

dougwead.wordpress.com...

Here is the message coming out of Headquarters tonight:

The Committee on Contests recently issued a ruling on the establishment’s challenge to Ron Paul’s delegates and alternates who were duly elected in Maine, and on our challenges to the outright cheating that occurred in Louisiana, Massachusetts, and Oregon (alternates only).

Despite Ron Paul’s supporters being so clearly in the right in these four states, the establishment is so far refusing to rule fairly and seat our duly elected delegates and/or alternates.

But despite the corruption and unfairness, they are not going down without a fight:

But Ron Paul’s number-one goal for the RNC is making sure his delegates and alternates who deserve to be seated in Tampa are credentialed.

So if the establishment wants a fight in Tampa, rest assured we’re going to give them one.

Currently, our campaign lawyers and staff are furiously working to analyze and craft the appropriate response to the Committee’s rulings, and we’ll be sure to keep you informed as we move forward in the process.

And believe me, we will not sit idly by and watch the establishment run roughshod over Ron Paul’s supporters who were illegally railroaded by the GOP.

We will stand up and fight for all of Ron Paul’s delegates and/or alternates in these four states – and we will not back down.

Political corruption at its finest. :shk:
edit on Tue Aug 14th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The part of all this I find downright hilarious is that this is the party championing against voter fraud. Can someone please explain to me how exactly it is I am supposed to take them seriously when they can't even run their own election process and honor it's results?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Ron Paul's delegates and supporters should make their voices known in Tampa regardless of what the ruling is.

The RNC would love to pretend that RP is a non-factor, hence this dick move on their part.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I would love for Ron Paul to go and set up a stage adjacent to the convention and give his own speech, do you think the MSN would just ignore him or would he get time. I personally feel if he were to do it, you would see an overwhelming show of support and it would be a great proverbial thorn in the side of all those with an assinine agenda. I would be LoLing all day if I saw a split screen on CNN.

Wishful thinking I know but, stranger things have happend....

SaneThinking

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

Well you have the festival thing just before, so technically you will get your wish, just a day back.

The question remains, will MSM report it.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Don't worry, I am sure anyone who disagrees with their ignoring RP support will be happy to know you will have a "Free speech" Cage somewhere around 2-3 blocks away from the convention where you will gladly be allowed to voice your support surrounded by chain link fence and cops.

Rest assured your "voice" will be heard, just a few blocks away though...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Just as an ATS story, forgetting the political aspects, I must say I was a bit disappointed. He didn't quote the RNC, he didn't link to the rulings he's upset about, he didn't link to anything. And the tone and style of his writing indicated he was emotionally involved.

I'm not saying right, wrong, or anything else, but I thought ATS needed more than this.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
Ron Paul's delegates and supporters should make their voices known in Tampa regardless of what the ruling is.

The RNC would love to pretend that RP is a non-factor, hence this dick move on their part.

Ron Paul is holding a 'WE ARE THE FUTURE" LIBERTY RALLY, at the Florida Sun Dome, which seats 20k+

There is also Paul Festival and the Veterans/Military march on the RNC.

There are at least 90 media sources that have reserved a spot at the main rally.

And yes, the RNC/Romney camp are desperately afraid of Ron Paul delegates making a fuss, that is why they don't want any of them to show up and will commit fraud to do so. The Ron Paul grassroots and official campaign are attacking this issue from multiple angles all across the nation.

Only time will tell.

join