It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Droplet Collisions at 5000fps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I thought this pretty neat and worthy of ATS.

In the slowest slow motion video yet, They shows us the classic colliding droplets shot in liquid. Using a mixture of coloured water and milk shot at 5000 frames per second (200 times slower than real-time.) at 700p.

Note: The video looks small until they start recording at 720p. You can either forward the video, or wait a minute after they explain what they're doing. If you don't want to wait, go ahead and start it off at 43 seconds.

Enjoy....

edit on 14-8-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I dont want to leave a SnF without making a comment. That was pretty amazing consider the time it actually took place. Also interesting to see "Time" in different times if that made sense.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
I dont want to leave a SnF without making a comment. That was pretty amazing consider the time it actually took place. Also interesting to see "Time" in different times if that made sense.
I really like how they used different colors in the droplets.I would love to see what it would look like if they used a few more drops of the liquid.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

VERY AWESOME! Refreshing change from conspiracy stuff and what not (although that stuff is fun as well).
Great find!

top topics

join