It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hot Cup of MSM Bias Anyone? - CNN Host Using Left-Wing Blog as Source To Debate Her Guest?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by BritofTexas

Originally posted by beezzer

If a member of ATS created a thread and used a blog as a souce, (s)he would be vilified. It happens all the time. Hell, just look at peoples reactions to sources like FOX, or MSNBC or Sorcha Fall.

The story may have merit, the issues may be valid, but blogs are peoples OPINIONS on the stories. Not unbiased reports stating facts.

If she was using a left wing blog as 'evidence' then I would agree.

However it was one sheet of many that she had in her hand. Surely the Blogosphere on both sides of the fence should be used to find what people are talking about when researching an interview. We have no way of knowing where the other sheets of paper were from.

Who knows she may even have had notes on Spatulas and Kittens.

She's a liberal, so she's denied the sacred art of swatting kittens with spatulas.

As a journalist/reporter/talent/whatever its a sad commentary when she can't mold her own opinion on the facts and has to rely on othes to form an opinion for her.

If she was an ATS member, she'd be a fail.
edit on 16-8-2012 by beezzer because: spelling, I need a light bulb

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I still think you're making a mountain out of a mole hill. (Or a Hobbit Hole out of a Warren?)

The notes in her hand are not her opinion it's her notes on public opinion. Once upon a time they would have sent researchers out to talk to the man/woman on the street. Now they surf the web for the questions that they believe people want answering. But then, once upon a time they reported from the scene, now they stay behind their desks.

Anyway, Beezer my friend, I can hardly argue the non issue of the thread if I keep replying to it.

The irony.

Best Wishes.
edit on 16-8-2012 by BritofTexas because: Stuff

<< 1   >>

join