It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the most compelling and powerful 911 truth DVD?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hello all

I am copying some 911 informational DVD's to hand out, and would like some feedback on what you think is the most compelling and persuasive 911 truth documentary?

Preferably something that has entertainment value, as well as lacking in serious mistakes and inaccuracies.

I am not interested in any conspiracy theory comments about how the official story is true

Thank you

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Atione

Loose Change, Best I have seen.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Atione

Yes definitely 'loose change 9/11:An American Coup' is the best one! Opened my eyes more.
I just watched 911: In Plane Site- very informative
edit on 14-8-2012 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Check out also,

911 In Plane Site Directors Cut
911 Ripple Effect
911 And the BBC (British Broadcasting Company)
ZERO Investigation into 911

911 Lets Get Empirical

The first two are good for easing people into it. Then, as mentioned above Loose Change 2nd Edition.

Anything with building seven is good to give out. Not many regular people are even aware of building seven's collapse.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Dont forget:

9/11 Truth: Hollywood Speaks out

As mentioned, Loose change is a great one as well... you can even point people to that on netflix if they have it

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This is the most compeling video !

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
There is only one - September Clues

Once you see this, you are changed forever, and there is no going back.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamOver
911 In Plane Site Directors Cut
911 Ripple Effect

No Dave von Kleist movie should be recommended. He likes to peddle the long-debunked disinformation of "pods" under Flight 175.

reply to post by xavi1000

That's the one I would recommend along with "Zero" and "Loose Change: American Coup".

Originally posted by magickmaster
There is only one - September Clues

The "September Clues" garbage is a proven hoax. You'll find the no-plane/tv fakery threads in the HOAX forum.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 4n0nn1nj4

Loose change ( 2 nd edition) for those that want to see it. Maybe you should edit and throw 2 nd edition in because your post is right up front. I gave you a star to show my support of your pick.

If more people star it then those that havent seen it..will, and will know to look for the 2 nd edition because a lot was added to that edition.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
Loose change ( 2 nd edition) for those that want to see it.

If more people star it then those that havent seen it..will, and will know to look for the 2 nd edition because a lot was added to that edition.

You do know that "Loose Change: An American Coup" is the latest (and last) version of Loose Change? And that it is basically an updated version of "2nd Edition" but with better graphics, better and more interviews?

If you haven't seen it, take the time. You won't be disappointed.

new topics

top topics

join