It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Selling your soul to the devil

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I've heard the stories before. Claims that the entire music industry, particularly heavy metal... and movie industry are in bed with Satan. But then I've also heard stories of men taken aboard flying saucers to copulate with attractive alien women.

You know what I think of religion already Randy...well if the music industry and Hollywood are a hot bed of Satan worshipers they are even more deluded than the average religious believer. If they really are dumb enough to believe in Satan (and given that they keep letting Michael Bay make movies, I can only imagine they are) that doesn't mean Satan is actually real and is really responsible for their success - any more than Scientology's success has to do with the actuality of Lord Xenu.

Besides, if Satan is in league with the music industry, than what do we make of Christian metal?

I've been to an As I Lay Dying and Demon Hunter concert, and I can tell you fans lift their rocknroll "devil horns" just as high when the "Christian" bands play \m/

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Some very interesting points you make. I can't help what Christians are doing these days as you know me. I follow Christ as closely as I can on my own. With out driving myself nuts or driving others away. A narrow path it is.
Same as I know your story pretty well. At least what you've told me of it. I wish you well again Titen.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
...if Satan is in league with the music industry, than what do we make of Christian metal?

There is a stealth agenda behind all false religion and virtually every denomination and organization in Christendom has been infiltrated. Why should Christian music be any different?

OPUS DEI-- War on Protestantism

The Vatican has infiltrated, or neutered and spayed, virtually every denomination and organization in Christendom. Various means have been used, but Opus Dei has played a major role in this.

Virtually 100% of the world's seminaries are in the pocket of the Roman Whore in that they use her Bible via the Alexandrian Gnostic Greek texts.

I am fully persuaded that Opus Dei and the Jesuits have already planted many of their agents in Baptist and Fundamental churches and schools.

I am convinced that many Fundamental Baptist churches are NOW pastored by Jesuits and Opus Dei agents. Many deacons and Sunday School teachers are now inside the Baptist movement teaching doctrines of Rome. You need to read the following articles so that you can watch for the signs that you too have an hireling planted in your church by the Vatican.

OPUS DEI-- War on Protestantism

"...the goal is to infiltrate it with their compromising philosophies and attempt to destroy the Church from within."

Satan has infiltrated organized religion

Religion is a major tool of the Illuminati agenda

All false religions are illuminati mind control

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
How can you sell your soul when theres nobody to sell it to?
I mean, how do you know we even have a soul? have you even out of your body? have you had an NDE? If so, I understand. But I've never had something like that, while I would love to have it, I have no reason to believe we have a soul. Just because we can think doesn't mean we need to have a soul. But if you mean your mind, how can you sell your mind? your consciousness? uh? wait? what ? huh?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rambo1112
I have no reason to believe we have a soul. uh? wait? what ? huh?

Five minutes from now you could be run over by a car and then you WILL have a reason...

That reason will be the very thing you DON"T believe in...

"Dr. Rodonaia was killed by the KGB, pronounced dead, taken to the morgue for three days and returned to life during his own autopsy. Dr. Rodonaia was a psychiatric researcher who worked for the KGB and later became a dissident. He was a scientist trained in historical materialism and did not believe in God."

"George Rodonaia underwent one of the most extended cases of a near-death experience ever recorded. Pronounced dead immediately after he was hit by a car in 1976, he was left for three days in the morgue. He did not "return to life" until a doctor began to make an incision in his abdomen as part of an autopsy procedure. Prior to his NDE he worked as a neuropathologist. He was also an avowed atheist. LINK

edit on 15-8-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by revswim

You know, I'd never heard of Led Zeppelin until a member told me about him the other day... Since that day, I've read the name at least 3 times a day!!

How freaky.
edit on 14-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

Now I have a feeling that Rock Stars sold their souls for fame. I wonder why US have so many ignorant people. Hmmm.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Howlin' Wolf.

The men don' know, but the lil' girls they understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join