Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Joel C Rosenburg: Israel Strike may be weeks away:

page: 1
2
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The modern day Nostradamus believes that Israel may strike Iran within Days or Weeks:




I believe evidence is rapidly mounting that this could really be it — Israel could be just days or weeks away from a massive preemptive strike against Iran. I believe there are significant changes in the way Israeli leaders are speaking about the possibility of war. One fact that has particularly caught my attention in the last 24 hours is that Deputy Foreign Minister Danny Ayalon is telling reporters that it is time for the world to admit that diplomacy has not worked, and that Iran only has “weeks” and not “months” to cease nuclear activity.


flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com...

This report comes to you first hand from the evangelical author and communications strategist who is widely respected among conservative Christians for using the Bible to predict and write about fictional scenarios of 9/11, the war in Iraq and the danger Israel faces from the rest of the world. Especially Iran. Rosenberg seems to be doing the same thing now with WWIII. Is he right? Would you doubt him?

His five novels of the biblical, "end times," were written between 2002 and 2008 and they are strangely accurate predicting modern day events and tying them to Biblical Prophecies. He had to change the Last Jihad (his first book in 2002) because while he was writing it 9/11 happened and the original plot was eerily similar to the events of 9/11. In certain context it still is.

He points to these news stories and you can draw your own conclusions:

Israel PM: Iran Talks Have Failed

Iran Nuclear Program Advancing Faster Than Thought

Israel's Clock Ticking Faster After Five Months of Failed Talk

Israel Prepares Strategic Decisions

Iran's Intentions are Harder to Foresee

Does the US Really Understand What Iran is Capable of? They Didn't Foresee 9/11.




posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Nah.

Or maybe.

Or yes, defo.

Or, I don't know.

Or blah, blah, blah.



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Oh it's gonna happen, no psychic needed. All one needs is ears, eyes, and a piece of a brain. It's gonna happen, and it's gonna happen considerably soon. I'm not gonna say weeks, but I would guess months almost without a doubt.

I wonder if it will be as random as the US strike on Iraq though...?



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
And when it does happen, I hope the response from Iran is merciless, crippling and leaves Israel reeling for decades to come.



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I have been watching all of this fairly closely since the beginning of the "talks".
I have yet to come to a conclusion on who is in the right on this entire thing. The MSM constantly tries to paint a dirty picture of the people of Iran, so it is difficult to gain full in-sight into what exactly is going on.
All I can say at this point is that I hope, for the citizens' sake, that Israel does not strike any time soon.
300,000 people were just hit right where it hurts with the 2 quakes last week, and their own government "seems" to be failing them.



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
I have been watching all of this fairly closely since the beginning of the "talks".
I have yet to come to a conclusion on who is in the right on this entire thing. The MSM constantly tries to paint a dirty picture of the people of Iran, so it is difficult to gain full in-sight into what exactly is going on.
All I can say at this point is that I hope, for the citizens' sake, that Israel does not strike any time soon.
300,000 people were just hit right where it hurts with the 2 quakes last week, and their own government "seems" to be failing them.


You don't know who's right and who's wrong?

Let me help you simplify that decision making process: what has Iran done wrong...?



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Was this the guy that Wolf Blitzer interviewed on the Situation Room yesterday? If so, that's not exactly what he said. He stated that Iran certainly didn't have years or months, but that any action wasn't in weeks either. Reading into that, a time frame of months still leaves the door open to action prior to the US elections. A scary possibility at best. The guy also tried saying that Iran is moving a lot of their uranium processing facilities underground and outside the reach of typical Israeli offensive weaponry, eluding to the fact that Israel would just love to get their hands on some bunker busters from the US.



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
It was planned years ago and it will happen because they will keep pushing the agenda until they get enough support to go through with their plan. If you keep saying something over and over eventually people only know what you told them as fact.



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I think it's in Israel's best interest to wait....and the Arab's best interest to hit sooner, if anyone were to ask me. If Romney wins, Israel is in a MUCH better position than they are now and it's not long to wait for them. By the same token, at the moment, the U.S. may stay back or be ineffective in the response where under Romney, the response may be swift and just over-the-top.

So... in a war both sides seem to want and even need in some real ways....The game of timing would seem tp favor Israel waiting just another few months. Unless there is some pressing thing they see that no one else does.

(There is prophecy though, isn't there?? No matter how hard events try and break away from the path, we always seem to snap back to it, huh? )



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I think it's in Israel's best interest to wait....and the Arab's best interest to hit sooner, if anyone were to ask me. If Romney wins, Israel is in a MUCH better position than they are now and it's not long to wait for them. By the same token, at the moment, the U.S. may stay back or be ineffective in the response where under Romney, the response may be swift and just over-the-top.

So... in a war both sides seem to want and even need in some real ways....The game of timing would seem tp favor Israel waiting just another few months. Unless there is some pressing thing they see that no one else does.

(There is prophecy though, isn't there?? No matter how hard events try and break away from the path, we always seem to snap back to it, huh? )


What do Arabs have to do with this..?



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine
 

We're still playing like Iran or Syria or any of the others are acting in isolation? I'm looking at this the way it seems to be shaping up....a repeat of multiple nations aligned against them. So.... Iran IS Persian, but once this war starts, I don't think Non-Israeli's (To cover everyone with an interest) will much care who they're throwing in with, given who they hate above all others.

Just my thoughts..and I was tossing on my two cents with the topic being the start of World War III possibly being weeks away. I mean, the first on any side to fire in a real way here and it all goes up. Like a baby playing with matches in a dynamite factory.



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine
 

We're still playing like Iran or Syria or any of the others are acting in isolation? I'm looking at this the way it seems to be shaping up....a repeat of multiple nations aligned against them. So.... Iran IS Persian, but once this war starts, I don't think Non-Israeli's (To cover everyone with an interest) will much care who they're throwing in with, given who they hate above all others.

Just my thoughts..and I was tossing on my two cents with the topic being the start of World War III possibly being weeks away. I mean, the first on any side to fire in a real way here and it all goes up. Like a baby playing with matches in a dynamite factory.


I do believe Iran is proceeding solo. They may have support from Syria, but their agenda is their own when it comes to nukes.

If Israel really feels the need to try this - you get what's coming.. Iran will not be pushed around like half the other countries on earth, and that's why I side with them.



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Israel don't have the logistical capacity to strike Iran's nuclear facilities. They'd first have to buy some of the new bunker-busting bombs from the US and even then they don't have a plane to deliver the bomb.

So Israel won't be striking anything significant. They need the Americans to do the bombing and Obama is resisting hard. Right now Obama is the only thing keeping the world from possible nuclear war.

Think about it, if the Israelis did strike Iran, there would be retaliation. Iran has the ability to rain missiles down on Tel Aviv...and then what? Does Israel nuke Tehran? If they do, does Russia nuke Israel?

The Israelis are dumb. By hitting Iran they could cause the very thing they are supposed to be worried about.



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

So... in a war Israel and the US seem to want and even need in some made up, hegemony building ways....The game of timing would seem tp favor Israel waiting just another few months. Unless there is some pressing thing they decide to make up that no one else believes.



There we go, I think this is what you meant to say in that paragraph isn't it.



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I have been reading Rosenberg for years. He is very knowledgeable in this area. He is not a typical fear monger, he seems to approach the situation with research and study. OP thanks for the links.



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
I have been watching all of this fairly closely since the beginning of the "talks".
I have yet to come to a conclusion on who is in the right on this entire thing. The MSM constantly tries to paint a dirty picture of the people of Iran, so it is difficult to gain full in-sight into what exactly is going on.
All I can say at this point is that I hope, for the citizens' sake, that Israel does not strike any time soon.
300,000 people were just hit right where it hurts with the 2 quakes last week, and their own government "seems" to be failing them.


You provided your own answer... The MSM bashes Iran non-stop, why oh why do you think that is? To steer public opinion in the direction of supporting Iran? Lol... They are making it very, VERY obvious who you are supposed to be rooting for, and who you are supposed to be hating.

Now I don't know about you, but when MSM tells me something, I tend to look at the flip side of the coin, and that's usually the actual truth, instead of the propaganda they spew on a daily basis.

Look up Ahmadinejad, look up how he lives, what he does with the money he's paid every month, look at what car he drives and what house he lives in.

NOW look up the Israeli and American fascists that want to get rid of this man, look at what cars they drive and the mansions they live in.

If that doesn't make it obvious to ANYONE, then I don't know what will.

And I don't see what the Iranian government "failing" to help the people after an earthquake has anything to do with this either, there are plenty of countries every year that fail to provide proper care for their civilians yet nobody complains about those things, an earthquake is not something you can easily be prepared for, you never know when it strikes and not where it will either. I'm sure they are doing their best, just like every other nation out there. These are troubled times for a country that is already suffering threats, public scrutiny, economic sabotage,... To deal with an earthquake, on top of that, I'm sure is NOT an easy thing.

Has anyone offered help to Iran yet? I remember when I was younger, whenever an earthquake would hit, no matter where, many nations would send funds and help, I find it really saddening this doesn't seem to be the case anymore... Are we abandoning a population for the things their government supposedly are doing? What will the rest of the world do should the US suffers massive catastrophe then?


Oh well, I guess most of use know how this will most likely end anyway, the general population has no idea they are being lied to every damn time they watch the news, they have no idea their opinions are being manipulated and they are supporting a very, very evil cause, to try and rid of a sovereign nation that has done NOTHING wrong.

Like allowing a murderer (the US, Israel,...) to own a rocket launcher, but a petty thief can't have a knife.



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ThisIsNotReality
 


Ahmadinejad is a nut job. I tend to go with sane people. Just saying...basing things off cars and mansions is a stretch. I don't want anything to do with someone who denies the holocaust happened.



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
reply to post by ThisIsNotReality
 


Ahmadinejad is a nut job. I tend to go with sane people. Just saying...basing things off cars and mansions is a stretch. I don't want anything to do with someone who denies the holocaust happened.


Riiiight...because Netanyahu, Obama, and Romney are totally sane.... By all means, spend ALL US capital on Israel, and let's go to war on Israels behalf!

Ahmedinejad is showing all these idiots up in intelligence. How many holocausts has he carried out? None.

Israel? In progress..

Ahmedinejad can say what he wants to, just like Netanyahu. But he's DONE nothing to warrant you calling him a "nut job"...

Not to mention I'm sure you can search on ATS and find quite a few denials of the holocaust. Some people don't believe it happened, sorry if that hurts your feelings..



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
reply to post by ThisIsNotReality
 


Ahmadinejad is a nut job. I tend to go with sane people. Just saying...basing things off cars and mansions is a stretch. I don't want anything to do with someone who denies the holocaust happened.


And how do you know this about Ahmadinejad? Where did you find out that he "said" anything about the Holocaust? Oh, that's right, you heard it in the jew owned and jew controlled media.



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
A few of you have mentioned the MSM and Iran. They do and have been portraying Iran as the big bag bogey man who is going to get us. What I find odd is that the MSM basically ignored the earthquake that just happened in Iran. I also noticed that the fatalities were largely women and children. Not sure what to think on all of this.






top topics



 
2
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join