It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream that lifted my spirit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Hi there

I first want to tell you that lately i've been feeling hopeless and drained. I can't help but wonder what's going to happen this month. It's been this way for several months, but the feeling is getting stronger. I don't know what to do anymore and I keep wondering what's in store for us in the future. I see people walking around like this is the world we're going to live in for many years, I have the feeling that the world will change positive and negative. This dream had the feeling like everything going to be alright, altough it doesn't really say anything about that.

Okay, so I want to share a dream I had with you.

There were different scenario's in the dream, but I think i'll just share the last one. If you're interested in the other scenario's, just ask.

So, it starts being taken off earth by somekind of anti gravity thingy. I was twirling around in a tube 'till I came up to the end of it. I was looking around for a way out and saw a small tunnel. But the tunnel was being blocked by somekind of alien head. It was long and very 'dark' looking, like the aliens in Alien vs Predator. It was the only way I could go because I couldn't and didn't want to go back down. I looked at it and said full confidence: 'I have the All Seeing eye, I have the right to see everything.' I was reffering to my third eye I think. After I said that, the head dissapeared and I was let in.

I came out in a big spaceship. A guy with a long grey beard welcomed me into the ship. He looked like Obi wan Kenobi but with long grey hair and a long grey beard. He introduced me to the Elders, who were working on all sorts of 'computers'. One of them waved at me
. Then I looked to my left and saw all young men, with blonde hair sitting there. I went to then and gave them a handshake. The first one I gave a handshake to said: 'Typical, humans and their aggresive behavior' or something like that. Just because I gave him a handshake. I went on to the others, and they were very shy, they didn't say a word. Also, what I couldn't help to notice is, that there were no woman there, only men and they all looked kinda jedi-like. I looked outside and saw another spaceship hanging in space. I couldn't see earth, so I don't know if they were hanging right above us.

I then was teleported back to earth, where I was working in some kind of lab. I was just doing my bussiness, when someone called my name from behind me. I looked at the door, and there stood the Obi wan character again. He was with two other woman, like bodyguards, but they looked very alien to me. He told them someone was in the douches and they went to look. He came to me, and then suddenly the dream was disrupted. I suddenly was sitting in a couch watching television, like it was all a movie. The television had text on it, saying something along the lines of you can't watch anymore. I was very mad because of it. But then I woke up.

I woke up with a good feeling, like everythings going to be alright, haven't had this feeling for a long time. The days before I was actually very down, this dream helped me back up again. I hope you enjoyed reading it
Sorry for the bad storytelling, I'm not a big talker, so words aren't my speciality

Peace

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Oh, and no haven't been wathing star wars or anything like that. Never even seen one of the movies

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I love reading about people's dreams and yours was quite interesting. I'm glad it didn't cause a fear reaction.
What, other than the uplifting feeling you got from it, does the dream mean to you?
I was particularly drawn to the statement you made to get the giant alien head/door to open, but only you are qualified to interpret your own dream.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Nice dream thanks for sharing.

I had a similar instance with some males in "jedi" looking clothing a few weeks back.I was falling asleep and I was concentrating on E.S.P, and when I had a vision of a boy that instantly reminded me of a jedi that told me I only needed to know two words to do it. He was about to tell me when it was all disrupted and I couldn't reconnect the dream/vision. If you ever go back ask them about the two words

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by awakendhybrid

To me the dream means that were not the only ones here working to better this world. There are others helping us to help us heal Mother Earth. I think that's what I needed to see, that we are not the only ones here, even though we can't see them yet, we will. The only thing between us and freedom is time.

Also, I always saw the All seeing eye as evil, because the Illuminati use it. But we all have an All seeing eye and we can use it for knowledge and wisdom., it shows me that there are always 2 sides to everything. Humanity has a birthright to know everything, see everything, wealth, and many other things. That was the first time I invoked that right. Our birthrights bring power, not like rights on paper, but our pineal gland, our life, everything. I don't really know what the alien head stands for and why it was there, but it was blocking my way. Maybe this means that our birthrights are universal.

My intention was to know what's beyond.

Btw, I also like reading other people's dreams, they can be very inspiring.

Peace

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Fuzz420

I will certainly ask if I ever go back there. Maybe then we can help them every night with what they're doing.

Peace

new topics

top topics

join