It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you chopping reality up into pieces (duality, triality, qudrality) or are you seeing it as a who

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Unity - Seeing All as One

In this state of consciousness (perspective of reality), everything is one. There is no "here" and "there", there is just all. There is no "good" or "bad", there is just "existence". There is no purpose, everything just "is" without any need for "labeling". There is no "purpose", all just "is".

Duality - The Light vs The Dark

This is the state of consciousness (perspective of reality) where there is "me" and "you - "us" and "them" - the "light" against the "dark". This is the mentality where the labeling begins (which the brain loves to do). Everything is either a "good" or "bad" experience. This is also the mentality where people try to look for a "purpose" of life...

Looking for a "purpose" of life, is a dualistic thought. It says that "life is for this (positive) and therefore we should avoid that (negative)". The purpose of water is to keep life alive (positive), otherwise all life would die (negative). From the perspective of Unity; water just exists, life just exists, but it is from this perspective that everything is beginning to be labelled as "good" or "bad" or "for me" or "against me" or some "purpose". Reality is chopped into two pieces.

Usually, the idea of 'purpose' combines with the idea of the 'good' versus the 'evil' and combines into some kind of combination such as 'the purpose of life is to be good, and then you'll escape the bad (consequences)".

Triality - The Middle Path

This perspective says that for every two extremes there is a middle path - a balance. With a mind of duality, everything is either "good" or "bad", "light" or "dark", "for me" or "against me"; in a mind of triality there is "good", "bad', and "neither - just regular". There is "for me", "against me", or "no relationship with me".

The idea of purpose may also exist in the mind of triality, but it may be more in the lines of "try to find balance" or "walk the middle path".

Quadrality - Breaking up reality into four elements.

To those with a mind of quadrality; everyone has a strong influence of one of the elements. There are the 4 directions, and the 4 elements. The idea is that there are these 4 part that work together to make the whole. Reality is sliced into four pieces...

So simply looking back on it, here are the aspects of each mindset....

Unity - Acceptance of What is (focusing on NOW accepting what happens NOW).

Duality - Focus on the "future" thinking of the past, or the "past" thinking of the future - "good" or "not good"

Triality - Peace, Balance, finding the "middle past", being in "The Now" between past and future...

Quadrality - The four seasons, the four main qualities of nature integrated in all aspects of life.

Multility - Any larger "slices" of reality. Believing to be "one" verses many "others" or one "race" versus many others. Or even, one "team" versus many others... This is splitting reality into many, many, tiny bits and pieces....

So it goes from

Absolute Acceptance (of ALL that is) -> Accepting only "Light" (The Good) ->
Escape the "Light" and "Dark" walk in "Balance"/"Peace"... -> and so on....

It will be really hard for most people to go back to The Unity Mind because people puts things into a "good" and "bad" category and wants to completely destroy the "bad", while leaving the "good", not understanding that they both just "exist" in unity.

Until there is acceptance of "good" and "bad" - and stopping the labels and just being "aware" or "accepting" of what is - and seeing all things as just "happening" without "good" or "bad" - including emotions - emotions just happen ... the unity will not be reached. It is more likely that many will follow Triality and find the "Middle Path" or "Peace" believing it to be "unity".

More about Unity:

In Unity all is HappenING, continuously, eternally. "Thoughts", "Emotions", and "Actions" are happening NOW, you and others, but there is really no "you" or "others" , this unfolding NOW is like a painting with all things connected without the need for "labels" or "judgement". Accepting yourself and others and reality as it is unfolding now is the path of Unity. Knowing that everything is perfect NOW and unfolding NOW.

This is the state of being more of an "observer" or "acknowledger" or a "recognizer" or even a "noticer" (if you want to use such a word). You are "observing" not just the world/people, but also the thoughts and emotions of the body.

Observing Now
Accepting Now
Acknowledging Now

Now is a better word because "Now" is seen as a beautiful picture rather than the perspective of "me" and "them" (the world).

Anyway, what do you think about all of this?
edit on 14-8-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
To answer your question, I may be the most obtuse person alive as I got nothing from all this.

You begin with a bunch of labels with a VERY limited perspective of reality and a-b-c types of choices. Then, you dissolve labels and melt these choices together. So the op goes from many limited somethings to a mashed multi-something. Then asks what do we think of it.

Confused here.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Triality is like this: +, -, =. The thing is, these things act and are seen as one. What it's doing here is realizing that + and - are =, not merely that there is a +, a -, and a =, as if they are all separate from each other.

A middle way is not this or that and a third option, but this and that and the third option is those two things as one. It's in fact non-dual. Yin and Yang: think of the eyes as the = sign, and the white and black as + and -, if you want to look at it with a triune nature. They're unity though, so they're non-dual. That's the middle, because you aren't standing on one side or the other, but in both sides at the same time.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Anyway, what do you think about all of this?
edit on 14-8-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

I think its an interesting take on the positive(protons) negative(electrons) neutral(neutrons) energies FELT within this little universe by those energies who are considered the AWARE of this realm... The ONENESS OR TOTAL (ATOM) IS a COMBINED effort from ALL* ENERGIES making the WHOLE. So LIGHT and DARK to me 1 is the TESTER (natas)the OTHER is the EVALUATOR (LUx za FA) they and their ENERGIES BOTH come from the CREATOR so SHOULD FIND PEACE or BALANCE atleast.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
So what MAY be going on IN THIS UNIVERSE/POND is the UNIVERSE may have forces what are considered LIGHT & DARK ENERGIES and a TRANSPARENT ENERGY AROUND THEM (NOT UNDERSTOOD) this energy would be the energy that encapsulates the YIN and YAN EDGES/BARRIERS AS WELL AS MAKES THE DIVIDING LINE BETWEEN YIN/YAN ENERGIES THE BALANCER
that behaves LIKE the NEUTRON +/- ENERGY. Ever wonder why the negative energy (ELECTRON way out in the ABYSS) is balanced or MIRRORED by a NEUTRAL energy (NEUTRON) + POSITIVE (PROTON) energy. Its LIKE there ARE 2 FORCES to the 1 negative. NEUTRAL (neutron) remains unseen not understood by Negative energy YET REMAINS CLOSE TO THE POSITIVE for some reason. So I look @ things from the MICRO level and it appears to be something there to consider.. that's at least until you start going into POSITRON activities of the ANTI KIND

edit on 8/14/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

There are many ways to experience the 3rd density/dimension. Technically Earth is a Duality-based sphere.

But you can go through school a class clown, a straight A student, a geek, a bully, a quiet and shy one, doesn't matter.

Naturally you will reap what you sow thanks to the love of Karma, but you are free to experience things the way you choose, and you can change your path at any time for any reason or no reason at all.

Your goal is positive harvest when the time comes....hence the duality-centric environment on Earth.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

It's both.

The universe is a jigsaw puzzle. We can never see or be certain of the entire image until all of the pieces are in place. Meanwhile, we can only see 1/1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000th of the pieces.

I think there is too much emphasis on duality and further splits. We cannot exist without all of the components we have AND all of the components we don't even know that we have.

We only see these parts of the whole because our brains can only process small amounts of data. One human brain cannot process the entire universe. Thus, it must break the proximal universe down into understandable pieces.

Now, if we were somehow able to combine all of our brain power to process the universe, we might be able to understand the universe as a whole. But, we just aren't there yet.

For now, all smaller increments of 0 are still 0.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
To answer your question, I may be the most obtuse person alive as I got nothing from all this.

You begin with a bunch of labels with a VERY limited perspective of reality and a-b-c types of choices. Then, you dissolve labels and melt these choices together. So the op goes from many limited somethings to a mashed multi-something. Then asks what do we think of it.

Confused here.

There aren't limited perspectives, everybody thinks in one of these ways, seeing the world "as is" as one big picture without the need to label and judge; or splitting up the world into two as "good" and "bad"; or splitting it up into three as "good", "bad", or "neutral". It is fairly accurate with the major perspectives on this planet.

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
Triality is like this: +, -, =. The thing is, these things act and are seen as one. What it's doing here is realizing that + and - are =, not merely that there is a +, a -, and a =, as if they are all separate from each other.

The fact that you splitting it up into "one", "two", and "three" was my point though. From the perspective of unity, there is no need to chop things up into three pieces, everything is just a continuous picture happening now.

They're unity though, so they're non-dual. That's the middle, because you aren't standing on one side or the other, but in both sides at the same time.

Of course, it isn't dual. It's triune. From this perspective there are three parts that makes as a whole. Just like in duality there are two parts that makes the whole. From the perspective of Unity, the whole makes the whole without the need to "chop" reality up into pieces...

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Ever wonder why the negative energy (ELECTRON way out in the ABYSS) is balanced or MIRRORED by a NEUTRAL energy (NEUTRON) + POSITIVE (PROTON) energy.

If you want, you can split it up into three pieces, "electron", "neutron", and "proton" and know that they are one (atom); or you can just see the entire thing as all functioning as the one atom without splitting up this reality into pieces...

Originally posted by fourthmeal

Wouldn't it make more sense to say "all things are true so any perspective is permitted"? How can nothing (non-existence) be true, if it doesn't exist...

Technically Earth is a Duality-based sphere.

No, it is just a sphere, it is humans choosing to pick it a part and label one side "north" and "south", and in fact you can even chop it up into more pieces, such as "north-day", "north-dark", "south-day", "south-dark"; but this is just a perspective, Earth is just Earth, no need to chop it up into any pieces.

But you can go through school a class clown, a straight A student, a geek, a bully, a quiet and shy one, doesn't matter.

This is what happens when you think with a mind of duality, everything because "labeled" by the human mind, instead of just realizing that this present moment is eternally unfolding without the need for the labels.

Naturally you will reap what you sow thanks to the love of Karma,

Which is again, just another perspective.

you are free to experience things the way you choose, and you can change your path at any time for any reason or no reason at all.

Paths can only exist in the mind of duality; you go from point A (1) to Point B (2). In Unity, everything just IS happening, no need to label it. The present is one big picture eternally happening.

Your goal is positive harvest when the time comes....hence the duality-centric environment on Earth.

Again, "goals" and "purpose" can only exist from Duality and beyond. It is saying "you are supposed to do this (1) and not do this (2)". You illustrated this point perfectly. From unity there is no "purpose" everything just IS.

I already knew that most would not like the perspective of unity, because most are in a duality mind or triality, It also makes people realize that "Karma" and all of these "universal laws" are just another form of chopping up reality into piece. Once you chop up reality into any pieces, you just chose to leave unity for duality...

Duality Says:

"There is me" and "There is not me"

"There is right" and "There is wrong"

"There is light" and "There is dark"

Unity Says:

"All is Happening Now." (No need to say "A" against "B", or from "Here" to "There")
edit on 14-8-2012 by arpgme because: more detail

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Basically we all One, this is the final truth. If you truly know this and live this, then you know that Duality is but a method to grow the soul. But in order to grow (the soul's purpose of living here on a 3rd density, duality sphere), catalysts must be used. That's where duality comes in. How do you know good if you don't know bad? What is pleasure in the absence of pain? Duality is simply a way for the soul to measure one experience against another, without the backdrop of "All is One" unity.

In the end, we are not human beings experiencing a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings experiencing a human journey, one with duality intertwined in the fabric of Karma, the ultimate teaching tool.

Breaking up "reality" into further groups is something the mind does, yes. But it isn't really "reality". It is more perception of shades of gray that we choose to use to describe things. You can CHOOSE a middle path , or a quadrant path, or you can label things in many different ways, but thought-forms such as these concepts are not really what the experience is all about. The experience is soul growth, learning what it means to have free will, and what paths lead to what results. AKA Karma the great teacher.

I guess what I'm saying is that we can acknowledge that Unity is the final realization but the human experience is about the journey to the true realization of this truth, despite having to "forget" this truth upon incarnation.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Basically we all One, this is the final truth. If you truly know this and live this, then you know that Duality is but a method to grow the soul.

I don't believe duality is a method at all, just a perspective, and I see from the perspective of Unity.

But in order to grow (the soul's purpose of living here on a 3rd density, duality sphere), catalysts must be used. That's where duality comes in.

There goes that word "purpose" again. Did you read my response when someone used that word before? Purpose can only exist in duality "You should do this for this GOOD thing to avoid that BAD thing". Purpose can only exist in a duality perspective.

How do you know good if you don't know bad? What is pleasure in the absence of pain? Duality is simply a way for the soul to measure one experience against another, without the backdrop of "All is One" unity.

There is no way to "learn" when you understand that all is one. If all is one, then once you see COMPLETELY from that perspective, you know all things, so if you know all things in UNITY since you are ALL and ALL is you, why would you need duality - you don't.

In the end, we are not human beings experiencing a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings experiencing a human journey, one with duality intertwined in the fabric of Karma, the ultimate teaching tool.

Karma is just another perspective... There is no need "to teach" the soul when you are all.

I guess what I'm saying is that we can acknowledge that Unity is the final realization but the human experience is about the journey to the true realization of this truth, despite having to "forget" this truth upon incarnation.

The human experience is just a human experience. You are one even while being human, you can understand this while being human, I don't believe that it is a "journey" at all, although, we can have the PERSPECTIVE of having a journey if we so choose.

I'm not having a journey. I am one with The All - That Which is Eternally Happening Now - and Now - and Now -

We all are already there, but we can make up "stories" and "perspectives" in our brains which says otherwise.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The universe as a whole,.,.,. everything that exists exists and has been caused to exist by something else

you as a subjective individual entity existing in a smidgen of the universe...,., you only have your little existence and life to worry about.,,,. the bees are given a very simple function and task,,, so are the birds,,, and you were born onto this earth like they were,, from two parents,.,.,. you can hold in your mind the perspective of the entire universe,,, but you are doing this through your own perspective,,, which you cannot truly escape until death,.,. having your own subjective experience is something that should be treasured and valued,, especially as a human,, id rather be a human then a lot of other conscious creatures on this planet,.,they dont care about the greater universe because they are themselves and have their own self to take care of and watch over,,,

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

That is true, but whatever is beyond our perspective is whatever-is-there (something) therefore we could know that we are also something and all-of-these-somethings exist and we can see it as one without human perspective.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I am what you call a Unity thinker, most of the time anyway.

It is difficult to "exist" as a Unity thinker since the act of survival pretty much demand we assign meanings to things. The truth of the matter may be that these "meanings" have little truth in the grand scheme of things, but they do keep us alive and promote our continued existence as a species.

In what I would consider to be truth, there is no time or individuality; there is only now and the eternally changing existence and non-existence. We are one with the universe, even if our minds tell us otherwise for survival reasons.

It is funny thinking along the Unity lines, all meaning is stripped from existence and there simply IS. It isn't really a sad realization, it is actually quite liberating in the end. Life becomes something you simply do with no meaning but what you assign to it.

With my sense of Unity, I have decided I wish to one day become a cyborg and see the Universe through those eyes and perceptions. No matter what I become, even if I die tomorrow, those human dreams will come true and in a sense already are...even if that doesn't make sense to the sane mind

Everything is a contradiction.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thrishmal
reply to post by arpgme

I am what you call a Unity thinker, most of the time anyway.

It is difficult to "exist" as a Unity thinker since the act of survival pretty much demand we assign meanings to things. The truth of the matter may be that these "meanings" have little truth in the grand scheme of things, but they do keep us alive and promote our continued existence as a species.

Of course the human body will take in food and water to survive, but I don't lie to myself and say that those things exist just so that I can survive. Those things exist because they do, and they are a part of reality. My existence takes in food and water to survive, but that doesn't mean that the food and water has the "meaning" of keeping me alive. It just is. I don't have to lie to myself to continue to survive, and in reality, everything is one, one there is no "me" and "you", there is just "reality" and all is apart of it in this continuous unfolding moment called present - as a painting.

In what I would consider to be truth, there is no time or individuality; there is only now and the eternally changing existence and non-existence.

Nothing does not exist; in other words, there is no such existence as non-existence. That which appears to be "void" or "nothingness" is an illusion, everything is something.

It is funny thinking along the Unity lines, all meaning is stripped from existence and there simply IS. It isn't really a sad realization, it is actually quite liberating in the end. Life becomes something you simply do with no meaning but what you assign to it.

I'm not even sure if it's possible to assign meaning to things if you are thinking for a unity perspective. Once you realize that all things "are" and there really is no "thing", it is all connected as a beautiful painting in this only ONE thing called "reality", you can't assign meaning to anything. Because everything in reality is ONE thing ONE painting, so how can the painting getting from point A to point B (the goal) if all there is is this painting (of ALL - REALITY) and nothing else? It can't be done.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Why are you debating me and picking apart my responses?

We are One, remember?

Lighten up, Francis. Its all just a game and school.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Of course the human body will take in food and water to survive, but I don't lie to myself and say that those things exist just so that I can survive. Those things exist because they do, and they are a part of reality. My existence takes in food and water to survive, but that doesn't mean that the food and water has the "meaning" of keeping me alive. It just is. I don't have to lie to myself to continue to survive, and in reality, everything is one, one there is no "me" and "you", there is just "reality" and all is apart of it in this continuous unfolding moment called present - as a painting.

I do not say that food and water exists so that we can survive, only that we must partake in such things to survive as human creatures within reality. This very reality that if we wish to continue viewing all existence with the body we were born with demands we assign a meaning to food, even if we do not wish to.

This is where my view of "Everything is a contradiction" kind of comes in. We must perceive everything with meaning as humans to exists, even if we do realize the truth of the matter that all is one. As long as we live, we can never fully escape the biological functions of the mind that demand we are separate from the whole. We are therefore individuals and the whole, even though in all actuality we are simply the whole.

So I am not arguing with you that we are the whole, simply that our human minds keep us from fully perceiving ourselves as the whole. This is even if we fully accept and generally view ourselves as part of the whole.

Nothing does not exist; in other words, there is no such existence as non-existence. That which appears to be "void" or "nothingness" is an illusion, everything is something.

I agree, everything is something and as long as you assign a name to something, even if it was nothing, it becomes something. Everything that is also isn't something else though, which is essentially what I am saying. I grant you this though, everything is of the same and therefore can't be different from the whole.

This simply comes down the vocabulary we are using with our human minds to describe that which needs no description and can't b described.

I'm not even sure if it's possible to assign meaning to things if you are thinking for a unity perspective. Once you realize that all things "are" and there really is no "thing", it is all connected as a beautiful painting in this only ONE thing called "reality", you can't assign meaning to anything. Because everything in reality is ONE thing ONE painting, so how can the painting getting from point A to point B (the goal) if all there is is this painting (of ALL - REALITY) and nothing else? It can't be done.

Once again, I agree with you on this. Everything that exists is like a churning ocean, constantly changing even if only the top appears to change. Existence is one, flowing in shape and form with no start or end. There is nothing but the "eternal" morphing.

On the other hand, we as humans, to continue existing as humans, must assign meaning to the eternal morphing in order for us to function properly within it. If we do not, we no longer become humans and die. I do not attack you with this, I only state that it is not feasible to have a true 100% unity perspective and still live as a human; even if we we know for a fact we are a part of the unity and choose to perceive the world through such eyes. That very act of perceiving the world this way is us assigning a meaning to it, even if that meaning is no meaning.

This again leads to my favorite phrases.

There only is: Exactly as it says, there only is.

Everything is a contradiction: In order to survive as humans, humans must live in a contradiction of being individual and the whole. As long as we realize that nothing is truly separate or individual from the whole, that is really the best we can do as living beings right now. We must simply keep it in mind and use it as a lens to view the rest of the whole.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978

Confused here.

There aren't limited perspectives, everybody thinks in one of these ways, seeing the world "as is" as one big picture without the need to label and judge; or splitting up the world into two as "good" and "bad"; or splitting it up into three as "good", "bad", or "neutral". It is fairly accurate with the major perspectives on this planet.

The fact that you splitting it up into "one", "two", and "three" was my point though. From the perspective of unity, there is no need to chop things up into three pieces, everything is just a continuous picture happening now.

They're unity though, so they're non-dual. That's the middle, because you aren't standing on one side or the other, but in both sides at the same time.

Of course, it isn't dual. It's triune. From this perspective there are three parts that makes as a whole. Just like in duality there are two parts that makes the whole. From the perspective of Unity, the whole makes the whole without the need to "chop" reality up into pieces...

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Ever wonder why the negative energy (ELECTRON way out in the ABYSS) is balanced or MIRRORED by a NEUTRAL energy (NEUTRON) + POSITIVE (PROTON) energy.

If you want, you can split it up into three pieces, "electron", "neutron", and "proton" and know that they are one (atom); or you can just see the entire thing as all functioning as the one atom without splitting up this reality into pieces...

Wouldn't it make more sense to say "all things are true so any perspective is permitted"? How can nothing (non-existence) be true, if it doesn't exist...

Technically Earth is a Duality-based sphere.

No, it is just a sphere, it is humans choosing to pick it a part and label one side "north" and "south", and in fact you can even chop it up into more pieces, such as "north-day", "north-dark", "south-day", "south-dark"; but this is just a perspective, Earth is just Earth, no need to chop it up into any pieces.

This is what happens when you think with a mind of duality, everything because "labeled" by the human mind, instead of just realizing that this present moment is eternally unfolding without the need for the labels.

Naturally you will reap what you sow thanks to the love of Karma,

Which is again, just another perspective.

you are free to experience things the way you choose, and you can change your path at any time for any reason or no reason at all.

Paths can only exist in the mind of duality; you go from point A (1) to Point B (2). In Unity, everything just IS happening, no need to label it. The present is one big picture eternally happening.

Again, "goals" and "purpose" can only exist from Duality and beyond. It is saying "you are supposed to do this (1) and not do this (2)". You illustrated this point perfectly. From unity there is no "purpose" everything just IS.

I already knew that most would not like the perspective of unity, because most are in a duality mind or triality, It also makes people realize that "Karma" and all of these "universal laws" are just another form of chopping up reality into piece. Once you chop up reality into any pieces, you just chose to leave unity for duality...

Duality Says:

"There is me" and "There is not me"

"There is right" and "There is wrong"

"There is light" and "There is dark"

Unity Says:

"All is Happening Now." (No need to say "A" against "B", or from "Here" to "There")
edit on 14-8-2012 by arpgme because: more detail

I love your avatar. A lot!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
As soon as you 'think' there is a me that lives in a world you have split reality in two. From that misconception a whole world is born.
The belief is that there is a 'me' and 'other'.
In reality there is no 'me' and there is no 'other'.
There is just this.

Just this:
youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I have been a firm believer in source consciousness since I have the use of reason. I know it to be true as verily as I can hear my own thoughts and see persons face or feel the sun on mine.

Any point of perception into reality is valid, though some are unstable since they lack the common bond that binds us to each other and so to ourselves.

I vibrate with my universe and all those that chose it. We are not alone.....unless we want to be. That makes the power of love and us through it indestructible. I choose us. The one.

I fear nothing and no one. I am a wild man in love with his beast master. I slave not. I enslave not.
I see freemen everywhere I go. No chains can hold me. No death can reach me. I am forever through all. All is home within me. I am never lost. I am never alone.

I rock by our excellence.

edit on 16-8-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
To separate ourselves out of the whole was the original sin. Without this original sin there would be no humans.
A human feels the suffering of separation. When the separation is lifted the human is carried away (rapture) and all that is left is what there has always been - the Kingdom.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join