It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the abductees

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
What i find interesting is their understanding of "persmission slips". Here he explains why drugs are not even necessary to come in an altered state..but still he does not judge it.

Absolutely wonderful. He seems to be helping others, and has wonderful insight, there is nothing I can fault him here for but for the 70 dollar tickets, and yet puts it out for free doesnt he?

THough not being said without expectations, obviously excitement for some things will be far less, and obviously so, than for others as outcome.

edit on 16-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

STOP

Ayahuasca is an Moai. Monoamine oxidase inhibitor. It's NOT a branch of frequencies of elemental consciousness. He's gonna get busted here. '___' when combined with an MOAI prevents these natural enzymes from breaking it down. Without an MOAI, cheese will kill you. This is fact

His answer is flat out false. But I'll keep listening...

ETA: Do no expect anything therefore you can not be disappointed? Words of wisdom from whom exactly? We've all heard that before. All he's doing now is just reinforcing what we've already come to know.
edit on 16-8-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

You don't need to use any form of this. The crystal skulls mean more than what he is saying, for example in this other video I'm watching, in fact some think they are elite creations. Even the Mayan prophecies may be from Rome, through Spanish conquerors.

But crystal means iodide. That is the thing that keeps us in shape and our pineals enhanced.

But this video is not encouraging usage of anything. He says, in your dreamstate of 3-4 am, your own body produces this. And that you have to give yourself permission to remember you dreamstate and recall this frequency and then start to imagine that feeling again, and your body will supply what is needed.

In ohter words, he was telling them it wasn't needed to run off pursuing this in other routes.

Hmmm. the thing you're talking about, he mentions it is not the same frequency, and I'll tell you this right now. Its like the game of snakes and ladders. The elite are very determined to regress people to the dog eat dog kingdoms, a blast from our soul's past. Its really foolish to run to the animal kingdom for answers. He said it in a different way.

Dream time is best, natural your own body. And that is what I got from the video.

I had an experience that was natural just from a psi experience of smelling the photos and stepping into the area with insight. That fired off my pineal and when I went to sleep I had my own experience with trees and nature that had nothing to do with dangerous things to take.

But the best thing for your third eye is: idodide, detox, healthy food, ie. alkaline 7.77 (fruits and vegetables, possibly chicken and fish), positive thinking, postiivity, open heart, and open mind, deprogramming, and I would suggest Love.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by FlySolo

You don't need to use any form of this. The crystal skulls mean more than what he is saying, in fact some think they are elite creations. Even the Mayan prophecies may be from Rome, through Spanish conquerors.

But crystal means iodide. That is the thing that keeps us in shape and our pineals enhanced.

But this video is not encouraging usage of anything. He says, in your dreamstate of 3-4 am, your own body produces this. And that you have to give yourself permission to remember you dreamstate and recall this frequency and then start to imagine that feeling again, and your body will supply what is needed.

In ohter words, he was telling them it wasn't needed to run off pursuing this in other routes.

I wasn't suggesting he was encouraging the use, but for a 5th density entity, he should know the chemical compound of Ayahuasca. I think he pulled this elemental consciousness bs out of his hat and really hasn't done any research other than basic Shaman rituals.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

He brought up something, can't remember the way he said it, but pointed out it was something else. And that is what I have researched myself. That the actual trips people are getting is leading to what I call the nature elves, or clockwork gnomes, the predators and dog eat dog jungle, all in the guise of nature and feeling nature is superior to us, when in reality nature is necessary, and a cathedral of light, being near plants for example, but the animal kingdom of dog eat dog is the lesser past steps of soul development, the regression. I can't remember the word he used for that, but instantly jogged my memory of my conclusions and also of this:

Alex Jones, '___' and the Clockwork Elves

He is accurate on what he saying except its not recent, since WW2, it is coded in religous paintings and known from past cycles, and the druids.

But our bodies need Iodide, the stuff they've taken out of salt and tried to limit greatly since the manhatten projects.

From another source, someone who I have been reading elsewhere. Spock is the left hemisphere, and Kirk is the right, and Urhura is the bright uniform of the bunch and she is the communications officer, or your pineal phone line operator. And the starship is run on crystals. The crystal skulls, or idodide.

Anyway don't expect him to be perfect in answers. Did you?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Alex Jones is a loud-mouth. But what he is saying is an amalgamation of half-truths. First off, '___' strips you of any ego or superiority . So as for the Elite to use it to further their agenda is nonsense. To use it is like being beaten lovingly by an 800 pound gorilla.

Clockwork elves still are a very large possibility. Many accounts of them but Jones is just baiting.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

This was a rant that shocked me for he distances himself from certain topics, the kind that David Icke might goi into more readily. I like David Icke and listen to him before Alex Jones, but I've caught a few good ones from Alex, and this one was pretty cool. The info is distorted, hiding the long long history of this, but there is some truth here, but the clock work elves as he calls them are actually under other entities/et's.

And the problem here is. There are many ways of saying it. I bleieve in Christ coming into the world as forseen in the stars itself. But, also teaching us to wake up truly, and the pineal. But it can be said in Chakra's too. That it takes the heart, and throat chakra (putting your talents in service to others, OR the ministry of Christ and Buddha basically), so not just things to keep healthy and detoxed, and keep your pineal clear, but also Right Intent, Love, Selflessness, Helping Others, Deprogramming form the World, and Seeking.

So, however one see Christ's message, and no matter how they see pineal, awakening this is a frequency match and dials home only when you are striving to the frequency of Home, and Higher Self, though miracles abound too.

But these elite are not serving others are predators and so the frequency match by forcing pineal, bypassing the whole higher Love and Helping others part, is a match with bigger predators.

A real slide down the snakes in snakes and ladders. There are always bigger bullies than the bully.

That is what is governing this planet, but not what watches over.

I enjoyed that Alex Jones video.

But also I really like this David Icke one.

This is a look at frequency and grid work and why they pour all that negative energy down certain areas.

David Icke - Satanic Ritual

And this was an excellent talk, also about what we are attempting to do, rise above their box, and control, and that they are doing all they can to try and keep us in a smaller box than they're in under their dominion and control. But its not going to work, I hope for all, and believe in an unvieling and healing, but for many for sure.

David Icke and Jordan Maxwell in conversation: a Project Avalon video

Bashar - '___' Pineal Gland Activation - Another Dimensions

This video actually shows some of the truth in that we can choose to see positive, and facilitate our own memories returning, dreams being recalled, and soul communication, by seeing it, stating it clearly in the positive, that yes you will remember and clearly, that you are always going to remember, and that this is easy and effortless for you. Positive self talk or affirmations, is very useful. Writing them down even can really help.

We can tackle this other side, without a war, by raising awareness and holding that, by our own inner inspirations and problem solving, shining in our real infinite light.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Bashar - How do we Design our Reality

With caution, growth isn't always our bliss. Just saying. That sometimes we need to look at what our talents and natural state or individual needs are to self expression and happiness. Its good to match our talents in service to the world and of course for our family and self too, balance. But, its not all about self gratification. People do forget things, we already came from that state.

We came from a state in paradise, in Love, in unity with others, able to learn what we felt we needed, to some extent, and following our bliss, we had soul abilities too. And yet, here, is it merely redoing that. Did we come into this, fallen world, to merely do what we naturally did, or to do something else, and perhaps being in a world of inequality and suffering, that leads us to know we need to help.

Some of it is forgoing our bliss for others.

Still it is the right way to walk through life, finding this natural match wherever possible and wherever we can, of uplifted example uplifting others. I just wrote that above as a balance.

I've been kind of enjoying his videos today. Off and on.

His eyes do this constant thing, and I keep thinking when he's done he must really have sore eyes. Perhaps a bit of whiplash too.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Physicality isn't real, its a reflection of our true home. And he says, if your reflection is frowning in the mirror, do you try to turn the frown into a smile by picking up the sides of your mouth in your reflection? No! You would pick up your own mood and bring a smile to your own face, to change the reflection.

Most of the suffering in the world, is our attempt to force and change the reflection instead of working on changing ourselves.

I don't see how anyone can fault the deep insights here. I feel his intentions are good. But its not about self gratification. That is the problem, I never agree with most people whole package and as an experiencer, I've stood up to ET's and told them no loving beings would behave like this. So they didn't get my agreement either. Love is Love. It helps others.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau

Originally posted by greyer
I've looked through the material and the OP is a total hoax.

convincing stuff

I decided not to mention any observances because you are a hoaxer. No way I should elaborate and waste my time with something so pathetically obvious from the first second of observation. I am way past mind games if anybody were to even know about them to the slightest degree, so happy thread to you and what you know

edit on 16-8-2012 by greyer because: spelling

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Bashar - your vibration radiates

This is something I believe in and its similar in a sense to what Dolores Cannon speaks of. (We are immersed in each other's heartbeats, and when we learn to speak to our own hearts we can speak without words with others.
Our hearts and brains are at war with each other. At every given moment you act, to the best of your ability to the thing that contains the highest joy). Paraphrased from the video..

Bashar on Earth Chakra Points

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

... and the question still remains; if he knows how to win The Lottery, then, WHY DOES HE NOT?
reply to post by Druscilla

If he is serioulsy saying to people he can predict winning lottery numbers and they never come up as winners then id have to say that Bashar is likely a fake or if not a fake, then has some delusion over the limits of his abilities. Personally i dont need Bashars advice or his lottery numbers im perfectly capable of doing that myself. Call me arrogant! Least i can spend my 80 bucks bashr fee on some lottery tickets.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
If they were abducted they need to also realize something important. There not aliens. There demons. Basically fallen angels. There not little green men from some far off galaxy coming to study us humans. Infact there's absolutely no such thing as that.

But I could see demons having an interest in studying humans up close as they're well known to interact with people on an ongoing basis in all kinds of formats. This would just be one of them. Possibly to reinforce the whole idea that, again it's some alien from some other galaxy far far away, visiting in some space craft to study these weird new species they just found which call themselves human beings. And of course they easily have the power to stage the whole thing, how they look, if a space craft is involved, or anything of that nature. These are angels. They HAVE SERIOUS POWER. The bible goes into some detail about just how powerful.

Again just a form of trickery to get people off the idea that it's just demons doing what they do best, deception of our race.

edit on 17-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Theres a book on the internet that covers this theory quite well. Operation Trojan Horse. Its an old book ands the author is probably deceased. Still his theory is wild and interesting that they are not aliens but some form of intelliegnce that can manipulate their phsycial form to make us see what we want to see.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

that is a john keel book i have been searching for years. every used copy is 80$+ and i refuse to pay that much for paper and binding and yet my search goes on. and yes he died in 2009.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
of course there is ET (they are as real as we are and not demons..bs) . The universe is full of life.
The good thing is: we will know that in the next 5 years..

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

he did not say he could predict lottery numbers.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I have gone through the first three pages of this thread and have yet to hear about an abduction in which I thought the OP wanted to hear...maybe I was wrong.

edit on 17-8-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by kauskau

I have gone through the first three pages of this thread and have yet to hear about an abduction in which I thought the OP wanted to hear...maybe I was wrong.

edit on 17-8-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

i thought here would be more people that have abduction experience..but maybe they are silent readers.

and i delivered the bashar video that can put it in a holistic concept which can integrate this experience to grow.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
i have met non human intelligences. They are different. Thats all that needs to be ever said.
edit on 17-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: cause there are more interesting things in life to aliens.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join