It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the abductees

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Originally posted by kauskau

Look around the web and you'll find ample testimony and discussion about this charlatan.

show me one !!! Show me one testimony that debunks him as being a fraud: ONE. You wont. Because you cant.

How about this one: Are humans really that stupid?

all he says is that darryl takes a lot of money..and thats true.. But: all the information you need is on youtube. Thats the joke about it.
As bashar says: THIS AND THAT. There is a chance for someone to become rich without manifesting a lack in another reality. There is no lack in my reality because darryl became rich with this. I know everything i need to know about bashars concepts and never paid for it.

So whats your argument? You haven an ideal? A spiritual person should be poor? Information should be free?
Are you blind? Information is free. You can watch so many hours of bashar videos that i gurantee you: there will be only "abstract questions" left that are not really important for your growth.

But who am i talking to. I sense your energy and you will ignore this part of reality for a long time.
And thats your choice and nothingt speaks against that. We have the eternity to play with the idea of forgetfullnes and limitation. And we have the eternity to realise that wonders exist. That we are wonderful,powerfull beings with no beginning and no end.

You´ll always exist- rule Number one!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by kauskau

lol .you see? Druscilla also was in my other bashar threads ranting about "the fraud bashar"

Perhaps because he is , Channeling ET is no different to psychics contacting the dead , its all in the eye of the believer ... or follower in the case of Bashar .

of course it is. But what we start to understand is: there is no objective reality. Reality is constructed by the observer. THe concepts and beliefsystem determines what you will perceive.
People who are insane in the eyes of the "normal" are not experiencing more phantasy than the "normal" people..they are just experiencing a reality that is not unified with the dream the sane ones call reality.

ALL observing points are experiencing a reality/or an illusion/ or a dream. The term: dream and reality...is the same from a higher perspective of 4th dimenisonality.
Thats the point.. So what are you refering to when you say that he does the same as people that talk to the dead ones. You are saying: it takes belief to see that this is real.

THats right: but this goes with everything you perceive. Without a definition everything is neutral and can´t be reflected in your consciousnes. A tree is a tree is a tree.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
He reminds of that blonde woman who has been channelling since the 80's as well. She also roll's her R's when she talks and also over pronunciate's everything.
As far as being a charlatan, who knows? One things certain. Druscilla has to be the biggest naysayer and de-bunker on this whole site.
She never believes anything. Has she ever had a positive word on any subject?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
And then there's: The Fool's Circus

However, if you do not have the 500 $ needed, just buy in Amazon a couple of used New Age books and you will find the same meaningless metaphors that "Bashar" gives us as wisdom. You know...the "laws" of creation, One is All and All is One, you are a spirit looking for experience in the material world...to make it short the same childish word games that gurus and spiritualists sell us as wisdom.

I'm sure if I took 2 more minutes applying myself to finding more criticisms, I could find dozens more, but, it would seem so far that in challenging me to find just one single criticism, you not only got one, but, now two, where now you've got double what you asked for.

I would suggest setting higher standards next time, in more than one way.

I think, however, I'm done here.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I can understand Druscilla cyninism. I used to be even more skeptical than her. Then i heard a woman write and speak on ascension and alien entities and i new she was being truthful. That caused a switch to turn in my brain thinking. Cant say more than that other than everyone has to take their own unique path to find the truth.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I think, however, I'm done here.

thanks

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

You are saying: it takes belief to see that this is real.

No I'm saying that its belief that can obscure what is real , belief that someone can have a mental link to an Alien culture is as unrealistic as belief that someone can contact a person no longer of this planet .

People believe in Steven Greer and are blind to the fact that he is milking them for every penny , I see a comparison here except Darryl Anka seems more of a cult figure to my eyes , with his followers hanging on every word like it was gospel .

edit on 14-8-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

No I'm saying that its belief that can obscure what is real , belief that someone can have a mental link to an Alien culture is as unrealistic as belief that someone can contact a person no longer of this planet . People believe in Steven Greer and are blind to the fact that he is milking them for every penny , I see a comparison here except Darryl Anka seems more of a cult figure to my eyes , with his followers hanging on every word like it was gospel .

I see your point. But don´t you think this also works vice versa?
I myself did not believe that alien contact would already happen, after a while a friend of mine told me about bashar. And i totally trust my friend because he is one of the smartest guys i ever met. Still i was sceptical, but my mind opened to this possibility and after a while i became a believer, "a fan". lol

Dont you think that the concept that this is obscure and not possible may prevent you from seeing the validity of the claim?

I mean: you really seem to believe that contact to what you call " dead people" is not possible. And you seem to be sure about that.

I think its your belief that stops you from seeing that all this IS already happening for a lot of people.
THe main fact why people dont believe in those things is: they need evidence and think that the reality of a phenomenon is only proven if there is objective evidence.

And i tell you: they give us enough evidence to not distort the free will of the choice of the mass consciousnes. ... but this always sounds like an excuse to people who dont understand that they are spirit with a free choice of belief and resonance...i understand that!

I said it once: listen to bashar for more than one hour with an open mind and you will start to at least doubt your scepticism. For sure.

the edmund wollman talks with bashar from the 80s where a good start for me. But your scepticism will be strong for a while..thats normal. Its just to outlandish for the mind that this is real.

edit on 14-8-2012 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2012 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

If drucilla or buffy or whoever says the guys a fraud, he's a fraud. I didn't look at the videos or any links or anything. Drucilla is smart and can pick out an alien chanelling fraud from a mile away....
Its just a hunch but I think hes a fraud.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
I can understand Druscilla cyninism. I used to be even more skeptical than her. Then i heard a woman write and speak on ascension and alien entities and i new she was being truthful. That caused a switch to turn in my brain thinking. Cant say more than that other than everyone has to take their own unique path to find the truth.

thats true. And i accept every choice..but still i want to give the possibility of choice...as it was given to me by a friend.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian
reply to post by kauskau

If drucilla or buffy or whoever says the guys a fraud, he's a fraud. I didn't look at the videos or any links or anything. Drucilla is smart and can pick out an alien chanelling fraud from a mile away....

lol..oh my god....

greetings to you and yours

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras
One things certain. Druscilla has to be the biggest naysayer and de-bunker on this whole site.
She never believes anything. Has she ever had a positive word on any subject?

I find her posts positive and informative. The negative posts are the ones that propagate false, misleading BS.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian
reply to post by kauskau

lol..oh my god....

greetings to you and yours

right back at ya

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
mabey Bashar and Druscilla should go out on date togther. Who knows they may come eye to eye on channelling, Greer and abductees. Its all about compromise lol.
edit on 14-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: anything could be possible really, even wedding Bells.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
ok so some red flags we're going off in my mind.
each video bashar "claims" to have the "inside" information on a different hot button topic.
from why are they here
other dimensions
specific number of "alien" dna that goes into making human dna.
the abduction experience.
he seems to have a convenient amount of information on all these topics
at one point someone in the audience started laughing at his response.
probably because he made a claim then quickly retracted it to make another.
lets just say i was a wee-bit skeptical at this point.
then i watched the video where he is channeling winning lottery numbers!
now i read that he charges money for these type of "gatherings"?
sorry OP you keep this lame duck i am thoroughly unconvinced.

edit on 14-8-2012 by notkmarx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Assuming that any particular individual has an equal chance of inventing or imagining an alien abduction, regardless of where they live, then we may consider the following map of claimed alien abductions and missing time events across the United States:

www.larryhatch.net...

We see a fairly even distribution of claimed abductions across the US with a slight bias towards the more populous states supported by the following map of population density from the 2000 census:

en.wikipedia.org...:USA-2000-population-density.gif

Given that the population density is around ten times higher in the Eastern states, and also much higher in California, it is surprising to see such an even distribution of claimed abductions across the entire United States

If all abductions were invented or imagined then the map of claimed abductions would more closely resemble the map of population density but in fact they appear almost uncorrelated

Looking to Europe however we do see a greater correlation between claimed abductions and population density. Consider first the map of claimed abductions:

www.larryhatch.net...

We see a very biased distribution focussed around London, Liverpool and Belgium

With the addition of Holland, and to a lesser degree West Germany and North Italy, these areas also have the greatest population density:

en.wikipedia.org...:EU_NUTS_2_population_density_2007.svg

Remarkably Holland does not report a single claimed abduction, at least according to the available data, which could say something about the Dutch people or the greater defence of Dutch airspace

Holland is the only country I have visited in Europe recently where they have armed military personnel actually patrolling the airport; the Dutch are very liberal but they also take national defence very seriously

Similarly Switzerland does not report a single claimed abduction and they also take national defence very seriously; they have the biggest reservist army in Europe comprised of all Swiss men for whom national service is mandatory

Perhaps we could say that more people in the UK and Belgium have invented or imagined abductions but, given the data from the United States, I don't think we could say that all claimed alien abductions are imaginary

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by kauskau

You are saying: it takes belief to see that this is real.

No I'm saying that its belief that can obscure what is real , belief that someone can have a mental link to an Alien culture is as unrealistic as belief that someone can contact a person no longer of this planet .

People believe in Steven Greer and are blind to the fact that he is milking them for every penny , I see a comparison here except Darryl Anka seems more of a cult figure to my eyes , with his followers hanging on every word like it was gospel .

edit on 14-8-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

Oddly enough you say that, and the initial encounters these ones have, in group, because they choose to seek with others, and in a companionship, cost them money, but every single person on earth can do this same thing themselves for free. OR start a local group and just have some donations for some infared and coffee, juice, for the gatherings.

Some may charge money, but many are experiencers, and they didn't pay a penny. Some didn't want to be experiencers and went through quite the journey of sorting it out, and attempting to close permissions and access to anything negative.

It's my belief, like Sleeper/Lou Baldin says, like ET_MAN said, like John Lear said, that every single person has had their checkups.

Anyway, its up to the individual. Teachers don't just slip all the answers to the tests out, but to those students who really seek and gain some of the answers within, more is given.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I watched all of the video's and there was a lot of good information in them. The greys are difficult in that, if he refers to a race, out of which hybrids take place. There may be a humanoid race similar to what is thought of as greys, perhaps many of them. But there are many greys that are BOTS, and as such they can function like a highly intelligent toaster, often surgery bots are like this,but also give access to many types of beings that couldn't funciton in this channel or our planet, without these suits.

So its not just the way said, and the concept of timelines is interesting, for some of that could be true.

I don't recommend people use their imaginations to initiate contact the way he suggested, to try an remember with imagination.

Many have family groupings, and there are many others and some with agenda's, operating in our solar system. We're not all meant to reach into the field and try to connect with every group out there.

The answers lie within us, and to seek, knock, with Faith in a Good Loving Kind Family above or with faith at least in Soul/Higher Self and Love, however one begins this journey, its within.

Seeing through the world more, havnig more love for others, seeking within more, awakening more. You may become more aware that you have a good Family watching over and lots of gratitude for the help.

But not the same thing as seeking for contact with a group of hybrids.

From I understand, hybridization as a program is not allowed. All beings have connection to Source and can raise their love and frequency and advance their spirits.

Of course once hybrids exist, they are our children.

What I've been told is that, there will be a time when the children/hybrids will be found and helped. And there will be restoration too for parents who are worried.

But just using imagination to create a bond they can walk into is basically giving access to anyone, there are many agendas.

Though on the other hand, if someone is very wide atenna and is aware others, I suggest the rule of protection is Love and Faith in Goodness watching over an unconditional love. Turning all negatives around.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

reply to post by kauskau

I'm sorry, but, this Bashar thing is a total fraud.

The guy (Darryl Anka) charges people around $80 to attend his seminars while he pretends to channel some multidimensioanl super being ET named Bashar that will tell people how to win the lottery, and other such far flung fantasies of improbability.

Look around the web and you'll find ample testimony and discussion about this charlatan.

Considering the source, it doesn't matter if the man says that water is wet. Unless you know for a fact with your own experience that water is indeed wet, it should be considered that anything he says is likely some rainbows and unicorns lie.

Just another snake oil salesman, but, hey, you never know; this snake oil just might actually be from the fountain of youth ... erm, not.

edit on 14-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

I used to LOVE listening to "Bashar", but then (in the pursuit of truth) I of course wanted to know more about him and Anka to see if there was anything wrong.

Darryl Anka - first off - a $92 paperback book: www.barnesandnoble.com...

Second - I wanted to see his videos but they were scarce, so I went to his website. He charges ridiculous amounts of money for his videos. The truth should be FREE!

And the one that did it for me:

Darryl Anka started his Hollywood career as a visual and special effects artist who has worked on, among many others, Star Trek: The Motion Picture, I Robot, Pirates of the Caribbean, Live Free or Die Hard and Iron Man.[1] After that he started working as a producer and writer.

en.wikipedia.org...-1

I hate people like him and Billy Meier. Horrible people. I think Anka is worse, though, because of how much he charges.

Sick.

And yes - as I said - I was duped - by both of them.
edit on 8/14/2012 by impaired because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

This is for the people who had traumatic abduction experiences and want to get insight in what happened back than!
You dont have to believe he is real ..just listen to him and maybe you will find your answer. If not: its ok!

I tell you what. It's people like you who keep their trauma alive and going. Do you want to be responsible for that?

Since it has been shown in psychological test that the psychological factor is enough to spawn 'abductions', I think you should be a little more careful with your assertions.

edit on 14-8-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: typo

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join