It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldiers speaking out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Alright guys, I have seen a lot of soldiers speaking out in videos across threads and on Youtube.
I figure it's time to gather them up and put them in a location where we can easily view them to see what's going on.

Because alot of their information is based on their experiences, I personally believe, this give them added credibility.
I don't want to make a huge rant, so I'll just start posting video's, and if others want to add that would be great.

Video of soldier speaking about various topics, FEMA, 9/11, Government. Ten minutes worth a watch
[posted Dec 14th 2011]

This is a video created in support of the IVAW (Iraqi Veterans Against the War) [posted jan 28th 2012]

This video is of multiple soldiers speaking of their experiences in war [posted april 8th 2012]

This is not an ANTI -American thread...
Let the soldiers speak for themselves, and keep adding video's
I will ... the least I can do

ETA - I am hoping to mostly include more recent video's, as they are more relative to today's situations.
edit on 14-8-2012 by KingAtlas because: G&S and ETA

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

You should watch the "Winter Soldier Investigation", if you want soldier's perspective on war.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by trysts

Some of the winter soldier stuff is in the third video.
It is a long video but it does have a lot in it.
It has some of the stuff from the second video, but expanded.

I feel for the soldiers.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

Yes, and their victims.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Here are some more video's...

This one is about the rising number of suicides in the military [Jun 13th 2012]

Another democracynow video about Iraqi and Afgan vets returning medals at NATO convention, and speaking out against the wars [posted May 21 2012]

A mix of cuts from different video's including innocent killings, rape, government policy [posted Jun 4 2011]

Here is a report about Syrian soldiers, and some who are trying to escape the draft. And some speaking about thier situation there. [posted Aug 6 2012]

Will add more later...

join