It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO captured on Video Above Sierra CA Nevada Skys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Pretty weird video, they claim the lights traveled across the entire skyline in 30 seconds, with no audible sounds.

edit on 14-8-2012 by demonid011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by demonid011

Sorry but its an overlong video of a car journey that ends up with a flashing light light in the dark that could be anything , but is probably nothing ... the description says "possible UFO alien craft" , I say almost definitely not .

edit on 14-8-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

In my opinion this video is a perpetuated fraud.

1. The video wastes almost 4 minutes of your time on 2 guys talking in their car attempting way too hard to build up a story that "hey, we're real people". It does this with several cuts of video editing inputting interjections of "2 hours later ...", then "another two hours later ..." all the while conspicuously attempting to build up suspense.

2. There's a blinking light seen through some trees around the 4 minute mark or a little earlier, and the light may only be blinking because it's seen through trees where the trees partially obstruct view while being blown in the wind, creating a blinking illusion.
The light could very well just be VENUS.

3. The video uploader has 69 videos in their channel, most of which appeal to the paranormal interest, all of which are hoaxes.

4. The end of the video has "Please Subscribe", a definite flag that this video has been produced for the purpose of getting subscribers so the video poster can gain ad revenue through views.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Sorry but an overlong video of a car journey that ends up with a flashing light light that could be anything .

You're so right! That was the longest 4minute video I can remember seeing! lol

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Well, thats 4 minutes and 20 seconds I'm never going to get back, but thanks for posting anyway!

All I could see was tiny pin-pricks of a flashing light moving across the sky, flashing lights usually mean aircraft, man made aircraft.

In my opinion, this is not weird or a "Real alien UFO sighting caught on video".

Gnobody
edit on 14/8/12 by Gnobody because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I'm surprised you don't have more stars than you do gortex, you're pretty right on with your opinions on UFOs in here.

I'm not seeing anything substantial in this video. I'm hoping for a good catch when I check this forum, but this is not one.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Ugh, just a waste of time. Keep searching though, someday something will definately spark more interest and create some lively debate. Not this though, better luck next time.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
must agree with others comments, at first i was hoping for a day time vid, but no....... fast foward....... still nothing,
then i actually get to the thing and it could be virtually ANYTHING but a U.F.O it aint.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Another appalling, financially self serving contribution to the field ufology!

edit on 14-8-2012 by jamdan because: typo

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Complete waste of time- we have no idea what it is because there is simply not enough information (although I think it is unlikely to be Venus, as it seems to have a rythmical flash pattern).

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunda

geez you guys are harsh..

top topics

join