It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No false flag?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Over the past few months i have seen nearly all the conspiracy forums lighting up with threads about an Olympic false flag that would [insert nonsensical gibberish here]. I mean it was almost as bad when starwars episode three came out and then everyone thought that George Bush was going to stay longer than his two terms and declare martial law.
So does anyone know what happened? Was it a top secret false flag that nobody knows about or did Alex Jones and his listeners thwart the attempts of the [insert three letters here]?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Over the last two days I have noticed a huge amount of nothing happened at the Olympics threads starting up. Please give it a break because you are just wasting space, when we could be posting threads about interesting conspiracy theories to read. Which is what I come here to read by the way.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
There's already a thousand threads on this, use the search feature

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
So does anyone know what happened? Was it a top secret false flag that nobody knows about or did Alex Jones and his listeners thwart the attempts of the [insert three letters here]?

Some people who posted silly claims about false flag at the Olympic claim that

a/ Their post scared the PTB away from a false flag operation

b/ someone even claimed it did happen, but it was so subtle only they picked it up!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I have already posted my thoughts on this in another olympic based thread.
Why are so many new threads popping up about this.
Gets on my nerves that people are so lazy they cant use the search feature, and want to start another new thread.
This is why ATS is going downhill in my opinion.
Too many lazy people who want to start their own threads and try to grab some glory.
This is why im giving up posting, and just going back to lurking, its becoming pointless, as I explained in my rant in rant area of the forum (which got deleted).
There should be stricter punishment for obvious laziness.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by R6A6W6
Please give it a break because you are just wasting space, when we could be posting threads about interesting conspiracy theories to read.

Oh please, conspiracy here? Have you read the stuff here? This site (as far as i can tell) is general chit-chat about the news and polarizing subjects.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I've made a thread here :

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread871053/pg1

maybe useful.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by djyorkie
I have already posted my thoughts on this in another olympic based thread.
Why are so many new threads popping up about this.
Gets on my nerves that people are so lazy they cant use the search feature, and want to start another new thread.
This is why ATS is going downhill in my opinion.
Too many lazy people who want to start their own threads and try to grab some glory.
This is why im giving up posting, and just going back to lurking, its becoming pointless, as I explained in my rant in rant area of the forum (which got deleted).
There should be stricter punishment for obvious laziness.

lol, you contributed nothing, your non-response took up more space than my OP. You wanna talk about lazy? Fine, you could not even bother to read the other posts saying to use the search function.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala
There's already a thousand threads on this, use the search feature

That is kind of the pot calling the kettle black

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

Oh please, conspiracy here? Have you read the stuff here? This site (as far as i can tell) is general chit-chat about the news and polarizing subjects.

Um, of course I've read here lol. Yes its supposed to be for discussion. But there is nothing left to discuss when you post multiple threads about nothing topics.

Therefore I have nothing more to discuss here.

This thread should be closed.
edit on 14-8-2012 by R6A6W6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by R6A6W6

How many roswell threads are there?9/11? ______ is the antichrist?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans

lol, you contributed nothing, your non-response took up more space than my OP. You wanna talk about lazy? Fine, you could not even bother to read the other posts saying to use the search function.

Other posts? Oh please, there was 1, just above minel.
I did not state I contributed to your repeated thread. I stated I posted in a DIFFERENT thread.
If your aware of posts in other threads on the same subject of yours, then why start a new one?
Its as if you are deliveratly trying to waste everyones time, and cause arguments.

Please mods, just close this thread.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Other posts? Oh please, there was 1, just above minel.

And you couldn't even read it...

I did not state I contributed to your repeated thread. I stated I posted in a DIFFERENT thread.
If your aware of posts in other threads on the same subject of yours, then why start a new one?

Because I wanted to, it might be hard to comprehend for someone such as yourself becuase you feel I need to be "punished" for posting a thread.

Its as if you are deliveratly trying to waste everyones time, and cause arguments.

I think that is you, we have now established that you are a liar.

This is why im giving up posting, and just going back to lurking,

So you said you were going to stop posting but you continue to post just to argue with me.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
There are many threads covering this topic. Random example.

Please add your thoughts to one of the existing threads.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join