It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Universe changing on us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
With all the threads ive been reading about strange dissapearances and UFO sightings and lights in the sky and strange sounds people have heard, it occurred to me that something about the Universe could be wrong. Chalk it up possibly to other dimensions doing things or another race of beings who have more smarts than us "common" humans. Earth could be affected by time anomalies occurring, take for instance 11:11 been seeing by so many all the time, peoples lost time and dimensional anomalies.

If God exists which I believe he does, something really bad must be happening to us because of something big and bad. Ive been experiencing time shifts and reality anomalies recently, like I went to sleep one night, and woke up 3 days later, of course i was talking to my dad he said it was the 9th or 10th, i forget, but i checked the date and it said the 12th of august, so thats wierd enough, i check the refridgerator, a block of cheese is missing, i know no one stole it. When i go outside I keep hearing these loud cricket like sounds, i even hear one in my room and kitchen, strange thing is its either in my room one moment, then in the kitchen the next as though they follow me around. Kinda disconcerting to me. Tonight I saw a flash of light up the road, like someone flashing a bright light against a house, but it didn't behave like car lights.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I do not believe this has any truth to it unless you took a very large amount of melatonin.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Never see 11:11, but I do see 3:33, every single day, never fails. It's like something makes me look at the clock at that exact time for a reason I have no knowledge about. Its been years, maybe my brain is trained to look by now, or maybe it really means something, who knows?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Q. Is the Universe changing on us?

A. Constantly, yes.

I have no idea about the other stuff you submitted besides to recommend that you seek some help?

Mickierocksman

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I'd advice you to center yourself, or seek help in centering yourself.

Sometimes our spatial awareness increases our ability to see these things that are widely open to what we make of them. Got to remember, these interpretations are affected by a lot in you and your life, not just the subject of your interpretation and you. If you gravitate your interest to specific things, you're likely to start seeing them.

However, some of these experiences, may be types of hallucinations (Not saying that's for certain happening), but it should be considered, for your well being man. If not with anyone, at least with yourself, and those you are willing to share with.

No worth in getting all freaked out or riled up on some stuff that you're paying too much attention to also, just remember that, in case things seem fubar.

edit on 14-8-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
Ive been experiencing time shifts and reality anomalies recently, like I went to sleep one night, and woke up 3 days later, of course i was talking to my dad he said it was the 9th or 10th, i forget, but i checked the date and it said the 12th of august, so thats wierd enough, i check the refridgerator, a block of cheese is missing, i know no one stole it. When i go outside I keep hearing these loud cricket like sounds, i even hear one in my room and kitchen, strange thing is its either in my room one moment, then in the kitchen the next as though they follow me around. Kinda disconcerting to me. Tonight I saw a flash of light up the road, like someone flashing a bright light against a house, but it didn't behave like car lights.

In your other threads you also claim to be able to control UFOs with your mind, and that you're hearing voices in your head while getting gangstalked by an army of people including small children, but you like the voices in your head because they tell you the truth.

Please, for your safety and well being, see a mental health physician.

In my opinion, I think you desire attention which you don't think you're getting, and creating these fantasy stories to post on ATS are your way of getting attention.

If, however you truly believe you're experiencing these things, you really should speak with a physician.

I suspect, some degree of Schizotypal Disorder may be at work here.
It's a serious condition and if as you describe in all your threads you actually believe you are having these perceptual experiences in real life, then, you really need to speak with a professional in office for an appropriate clinical interview.

edit on 14-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

If God exists which I believe he does, something really bad must be happening to us because of something big and bad.

I have no intention of psychoanalyzing you remotely and would caution that taking advice from anyone who is on a forum, and/or unqualified to do so, is extremely perilous.

I do take from the above quote that you are possibly apocryphalitic. You may believe in the condemnation of original sin.

What is your religious background and how is it influencing your world views?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
If you believe god exists and he is the highest power.

Then remember that he can do whatever he wants.

There is no partner or competitor in his power.

So , get it. and solve it in your heart.

I can help.

The whole UFO illusion thing is fading away.

Eyes are being opened.

The most important is that people are starting to trust their own eyes.

The change is good.
edit on 14-8-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumQuackers

I go by what i hear and see. I am in contact with beings and humans who do things in other realities who have told me things about what the construct of the universe really is, i for one wouldn't know about the details of how they perceive it from where they are in time and dimension, but lets just say they are always there looking for things in this world pertaining to events that altered other dimensions. A very large scale event that has altered our reality and perception of it but people en mass havent noticed because they are blocked from being talked to, they are powerful and all seeing and you hear them if you offend their realm in anyway or are special enough to talk to to be given priveledged techological advances and information.

They have given me a warning, time as we know it it running out, and that there is a human who has done both great and terrible things with their technology because that person is biological technology, they can ussually do things with time and dimension but our universe is damaged because of this person getting into it psychicly and altering without knowing the makeup of their realities. Terrible things will befall us because of this soon, dimensions aren't right, time isn't right and the universe machine is broken. We live in a programable universe the God created.

Their psychic beings who think that humanity is evil and needs to be torchured to death and have attacked our reality for millenia, humans have investigated with their own interdimensional technology this conspiracy against us, the person i mentioned above has been framed all their life and is being used by good and evil forces to try and take over the world. But this person has helped us prolong independence from these forces which is why you probably may not know about them and would call me insane for even saying this. Thats the message. Their is more but it must stay hidden. As we move into new technological advances were bound to publicly discover this technology they use to project their thoughts directly to someone using certain technologies.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

edit on 14-8-2012 by dayve because: ahaaaaaaa

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I am in contact with beings and humans who do things in other realities who have told me things about what the construct of the universe really is, i for one wouldn't know about the details of how they perceive it from where they are in time and dimension, but lets just say they are always there looking for things in this world pertaining to events that altered other dimensions. A very large scale event that has altered our reality and perception of it but people en mass haven't noticed because they are blocked from being talked to, they are powerful and all seeing and you hear them if you offend their realm in anyway or are special enough to talk to to be given privileged technological advances and information.

Intriguing.

Regarding the construct of the universe, I will go out on a limb to venture that most of ATS would rather enjoy hearing more - as much as you can give; a blog? - about this subject.

join