It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can add to infinity

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I comprihend, understand and have time and time again played with infinity to the point of understanding that infinity is the answer to many unknowns. I have suggested many times this is where different dimentions and all inventions of space, time and continuating procesesses come from. I tried to explain when your OP did not.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by arpgme

To answer the second question, space requires some sort of mass. even things at the subatomic level have mass. The air we breath has mass, even light has relativistic mass. The mind, in my opinion has no mass and I base that opinion on there being no evidence to the contrary.

Sure "air" has mass because it is actually oxygen and stuff; and yes light has "RELATIVISTIC" mass, that is the key word here "relativistic", but space does not require mass. That is an assumption.

Many scientists can tell you that actually work with this stuff, that even if you were to take out all of the light, matter, and heat, low levels of energy would still be there so you will never have a "VOID". So Space is energy itself. Everything is something even "space". There is no "nothing".
edit on 14-8-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

If you're getting this mad over a simple misunderstanding then that's on you, it makes no difference to me.

I have already apologized twice, despite the fact that you were the one misunderstanding what I meant, so if that's not good enough for you then oh well.
edit on 15-8-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I will concede that space is something, but my comments on the mind still stand.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Ok, so let's do some logical deductions here...

The brain is physical ("a solid mass of tissue")

Thoughts are physical (Bio-electricity from one neuron to another [or even groups]...)

The mind must not be physical, since it is holding these physical thoughts (of bio-electric communications)...

Space is actually "something"...

Space is infinite potential for "things" to fill up...

The mind is infinite "potential" for "thoughts" (physical, detectable energy) to fill up...

Therefore the mind must be.... what?

This is not about me being "right" or "wrong", this is a very interesting conversation for us to share ideas and shed more light on TRUTH, and so far your idea that The Mind is nothing, seem very close to truth if we agree that Nothing is just another word for Space since BOTH are infinite potential for "things" to fill up. It seems like the same definition with different words, but even this "nothingness" is something. It is the "potential" for "things" to emerge which is why I call it "space". Just as The Mind is Potential for "thoughts" to emerge.

Space... Mind... Nothingness... Infinite Potential... they may all be different names for the same thing...
edit on 15-8-2012 by arpgme because: more detail

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

If the mind is space, where does this space reside? There is not a hole in the middle of our brains that stores the mind.

Space implies size, the mind does not have a size.

Thanks for keeping it civil. That's a hard quality to find sometimes.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

The Mind is aware of The Thought.

Maybe that "Space" is the area where the neural communication is going on.

Remember a thought is a neuron (or group of neurons) communicating to another neuron (or group) through bio-electricity. The communication itself, is the "thought"; the "emptiness/space" is that which is aware of the thought.

Just think of it. It is such an interesting perspective. The mind is the "space" in which the neurons are interacting and that is why "it" can be aware of the thoughts going on within it.

We don't know HOW to "read" thoughts and memories through neurons yet, but we do see its connection through the thought process (stimuli).
edit on 15-8-2012 by arpgme because: video added

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

But where would this space be? Where do thoughts come from?

Space is not empty though, you stated that earlier. If something is empty, it has 'nothing' in it, if there is 'nothing' in this space then it is not space at all, it is only nothingness.

If nothing is only a concept, wouldn't it go to reason that all concepts are no-thing? Since all concepts originate within the mind, wouldn't it also go to reason that the mind is nothing? Our thoughts from a second-to-second basis come from nothing, they just appear and 'are'.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

reply to post by arpgme

But where would this space be? Where do thoughts come from?

It would be the space (in the brain) that the neurons are communicating through. If you believe in life after death, this would explain why a person can feel "oneness" after being dead. There space is now extended from that "brain-space" into the "infinity of space" the basis of all things.

reply to post by arpgme

Space is not empty though, you stated that earlier. If something is empty, it has 'nothing' in it, if there is 'nothing' in this space then it is not space at all, it is only nothingness.

Space is emptiness, and emptiness is potential, and potential is energy/wave/frequency (energy is potential which can manifest into "some FORM". There can be pure energy [potential], or electric energy [once it takes form] and of course there are many other physical manifestations of energy.

If nothing is only a concept, wouldn't it go to reason that all concepts are no-thing?

No, the mind is space/emptiness (or "nothingness" as you like to call it) but the THOUGHTS are actual energy impulses in neurons. It is potential running through something physical producing something (thought).

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

But the brain has no space. Like I said, it is a solid mass of tissue with no space to store thoughts. I may be misunderstanding what you mean and I apologize if that's the case, I'm not trying to be stubborn, only trying to understand.

Where are memories stored? How does the brain tap into this 'space' in order to pull these memories out? All synapses are unique in the way that they all happen at unique moments in time, so memories cannot be stored in these synapses in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

A wall looks solid until you can get a quantum view of it and understand that atoms are free-flowing with "space" in between. The same with the brain or anything else.

Memories are thoughts of past moments, so let's just focus on thoughts for a moment...

The mind isn't doing anything. It just observes. It is the "space" where thoughts come and go. The brain doesn't tap into this "space", this "space" is just there. The brain sends impulses through the neurons which creates thoughts. That "space" or "mind" is aware of those thoughts.
edit on 15-8-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I understand what you mean with quantum mechanics, that aspect seemed to have slipped my mind. I can definitely see where you're coming from now, though it still doesn't answer what this space is or how It works. Then again, no one knows the answers to that.... yet.

Hopefully one day we will find out and I will be alive to learn it.

I'm not really sure this particular discussion can go any further, but thanks for the insight.

Stars across the board. Your civil demeanor is deserving of them. Again, thanks.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Yea, if it weren't for this thread I wouldn't have noticed the similarities between the two. I am learning more about the mind everyday. I guess this is an area of focus for me, now.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

well show me how you use 'pi' in calculation.

taking note of it's history and the process that led to it's discovery.. examining a circle and measuring it manually for starters.. to discover that an operator called 'pi' was a 'universal' operator in calculating circumference etc of all circles/spheres.

now that the circle has told us what pi is.. and it has stated that pi.. is an 'infinite recurring decimal' number.

let me give you a hint.. to truly use infinity in calculation.. u cannot round-off an operator such as pi. pi is only pi when it is a recurring decimal into infinitum. when rounded.. it is no longer pi as the detail that makes it complete is being cut off.

a man has 1 head 2 arms and 2 legs.. so if 'man' is the operator.. how then can you round him off to 1.5 arms, 2 legs with 4 toes each and the top half of his head from the nose up is missing? this is why i LOL. this is why i ridicule the scientific and mathematical community. because they VERY WELL KNOW THIS.

They merely pretend they dont and it is all part of 'The Numbers Deception'

with this 'hidden area' your rulers are able to steal away wealth from their 'slaves' from under their noses without them realising it. most ppl will say.. "ahh oh it's just .5 cents change im being shorted. no big deal". but over the course of their lifetime you may have paid out 1 million dollars worth of .5 cents by not receiving your exact change to every single decimal point (application of tax creating a figure of $3.545 for an item is rounded off by the seller to 3.55. the same applies all the way thru the system.. books are even cooked and money laundered using this 'invisible method'. interest works the same way.. as well as the fractional reserve's debt system.

These Numbers and this so called logic is what builds a box for you and puts u in it. unfortunately most ppl do not question what they are taught and accept it as gospel. the current mathematical system is designed for one purpose and one purpose only. to enslave you.

However.. as we are discovering in this thread. there is ALWYAS an escape. Such is the way the creator has built this existence. he has definely built it as "ANTI-BOX'. wherever a box is built.. an escape is automatically generated.. when you find it... you will # bricks

edit on 15-8-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
simply..

0 is the gateway.. it is the gateway to another gateway after you pass levels 1 to 9.. again and again and again to infinitum.

male (+1)
female (-1)
male plus female = (+1) + (-1) = 3
why 3?
because from the union of male and female a gate is created and this gate in retrospect is the child that is born as a result. hence..
1-1 = 3 because there are now 3 entities and not 0.. as standard human math logic would put it.

this also shows that 0 itself.. is a thing!!! first of all.. just the fact that something can be named or given an identifier means it exists. even if that thing is 'nothing'. 'nothing' is 'something'

what they dont like especially is to see logic leaning on creativity.. although they do so allll the time. they aim to make logic stand on its own.. but all that does is create homosexuals (ying attempting to stand without yang and claiming that he will exhalt himself to be the Most High.. stupidly since the Most High created both ying and yang.)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

1+(-1)=0

1-1=0

I'm not sure where you get your math from. Your comment about 0 being a gateway is interesting though.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

I don't think I understand what you are suggesting with the Pi analogy. Whenever I calculate things using Pi (and Euler's Constant e [~2.71] for that matter) I try to keep Pi as its own number. I never try to round it off (Example: if the radius of a circle is 2 then I'll say that the circumference is 4Pi). I understand full well that when you round something off, your answer isn't correct at the end no matter how close to the real answer it is.

Why do you say that the way our math is composed enslaves us? Math is universal. It defines physics which define the universe. Sometimes we need to create concepts such as i=Sqrt(-1), Pi, e, or infinity to make our math work. However these concepts continue to hold up as new mathematical concepts are invented and tweaked.

I think what you are getting at is that sometimes people misuse math to make things work for them. If a banker rounds off a fraction of a cent on interest then yes it will add up eventually to whole cents then dollars then hundreds and so on. This isn't math's failing though, it is a person(s) using math incorrectly for their own purposes. Another problem is that our technology doesn't have the computing power to handle irregular numbers to the nth decimal place. We have to make concessions and round off to get an answer as close to the right answer as possible. To aid in this, it is always better to keep all irregular numbers in their uncalculated form until the very end of the problem (ie: 5/7, Pi, e, etc) then round the answer off.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If infinity=0
Then infinity+1=0+1
So infinity = 0 & 1
Then infinity+1=0+1 & 1+1
So infinity = 0 & 1 & 2
Infinity is everything including nothing.
Infinity is not nothing, because there has to be something to be infinity.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krazysh0t
reply to post by 0mage

I don't think I understand what you are suggesting with the Pi analogy. Whenever I calculate things using Pi (and Euler's Constant e [~2.71] for that matter) I try to keep Pi as its own number. I never try to round it off (Example: if the radius of a circle is 2 then I'll say that the circumference is 4Pi). I understand full well that when you round something off, your answer isn't correct at the end no matter how close to the real answer it is.

dont try to dodge it. u must work out the circumference of a circle and give me it's exact circumference using numbers only for a circle of radius 3 meters long. u must be able to utilize pi in caluclation without rounding off and give me the answer.. if this cannot be done.. then there is an irreversible flaw in mathematics and it is confirmed when we encounter "division by zero". being the wife of 'infinite recurring decimals' which mathematics reveals to us. remember.. we dont create these things. our mathematical system shows us they exist. yet we cannot use them in calculation.. it is a flaw that needs to be identified and acknowledged.

Originally posted by Krazysh0t
Why do you say that the way our math is composed enslaves us? Math is universal. It defines physics which define the universe. Sometimes we need to create concepts such as i=Sqrt(-1), Pi, e, or infinity to make our math work. However these concepts continue to hold up as new mathematical concepts are invented and tweaked.

I think what you are getting at is that sometimes people misuse math to make things work for them. If a banker rounds off a fraction of a cent on interest then yes it will add up eventually to whole cents then dollars then hundreds and so on. This isn't math's failing though, it is a person(s) using math incorrectly for their own purposes. Another problem is that our technology doesn't have the computing power to handle irregular numbers to the nth decimal place. We have to make concessions and round off to get an answer as close to the right answer as possible. To aid in this, it is always better to keep all irregular numbers in their uncalculated form until the very end of the problem (ie: 5/7, Pi, e, etc) then round the answer off.

im saying a bit more than that. i am saying that the rulers of earth who currently have dominion over the earth and all its ppl and have for a very very long time (outside the scope but nevertheless) used and devise number systems FOR THIS PURPOSE entirely. to trick the masses and syphon hidden assets away from them. first they master a new number system indoors complete with loopholes which gives them an unfair advantage. then they exploit the system until the flaws they have capitalized upon for however long start becoming public knowledge, then they change or "upgrade" the number system for which again they hold the key to exploit and ALWAYS WIN!..

ever borrowed money from the bank? see how much interest they charge you.. now lend that bank the same amount of money.. see how much you are "allowed to charge" it goes on and on and permeates every level of society.. namely.. the working man ALWAYS LOSES!

the box is simple.. here are your borders.. 0 and 1.. u cannot cross this border.. there are only 2 numbers.. see how much u can accomplish with them... ur typing and viewing a screen with one of those 'accomplishments' now.. A BOX!
what we are doing is assisting our slavemasters to build a box that can contain us. we're helping them understand how the mind works, how the human body is built how eyes work.. ALL WITH ONE GOAL.. to create a human being from scratch and blaspheme against God that he isnt so mighty after all. how conceited of us.

but it doesnt stop there.. of course to call urself a God you also have to be able to create universes, environments and not just characters.. so here we are with our virtual world in a computer box.. pretending we have created a universe and attempting to get better and better at mimicing it... etc

can you see who you are assisting now? math, capitalism and number systems are the work of Satan.. and no other.

Man does not need these things because anything he imagines becomes a reality.. just through thought and will.. no need for science..no need to know HOW.. just know that God is Great and a loving, sharing God. and seek him so that all your dreams will come true. and yes.. i mean.. think it.. and it appears by total and absolute magic!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Binary is only a counting system, 10 is still the same as 2, you're just not using the digit.
Also, are you implying that I can only have 1 or 0 apples?
Also also, computers don't actually use binary technically, he's using high and low voltages, which are represented as either 1 high or 0 low, they're the only options available but you can still have other numbers, high high is 3.

You changed your post but I think this still has validity.
edit on 15-8-2012 by Xertious because: edit

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join