It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do chemtrails cause drought or excessive rain??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
One of my favourite chemtrail sites, Northland New Zealand Chemtrail Watch, says it does both -

Chemtrails cause drought , and also More rain follows chemtrails

Linking chemtrails to drought has been done before here on ATS - eg www.abovetopsecret.com... and occasionally the Lynmouth flood gets a mention too - eg www.abovetopsecret.com..., and also the Thai floods of a year or 2 ago (www.abovetopsecret.com...) - but those are linked to cloud seeding - not the sort of high altitude "airliner" chemtrails that are being reported in New Zealand.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

edit on 14-8-2012 by dayve because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Yup, thats why we're loaded with them and experiencing a huge drought but yet africa has NONE and it snowed over there quite a bitText

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Doesn't look like you're going to be getting any answers because the members who might have spoken to your concerns (the ones in the thread you linked) seem to have been banned??!!??

(www.abovetopsecret.com...) - but those are linked to cloud seeding - not the sort of high altitude "airliner" chemtrails that are being reported in New Zealand.

Is this rhetorical then?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

It's not a question.

IMO I'm not getting any answers because there are none - feel free to prove me wrong.

top topics

join