It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Days of Creation Completely Explained. No Errors - Science and Genesis Agree

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
God said He is the beginning and the end. He is an infinite being. All things are relative, especially time. To an infinite being, all time is now, a single moment. The vid explained to me how the time can be divided and still explain the "steps" taken by God. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I am normally a skeptic in all things, but not God.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

This is very much in line with my belief and the beliefs of many people now,

My personal belief is a hybrid of Young Earth Creation and Old Earth Creation - Day/Age Theory,

Thank you so much for this video, and I have two amazing references for you to check out that confirm and reaffirm this video you've posted:

One is Dr. Hugh Ross, a PhD and astrologer who came to a belief in the God of the Bible through logical scientific deduction and reasoning, and has created an OEC/day-age ministry, www.reasons.org...

Next up is the work of Alice Linsely, she is a genius in the fields of paleontology and geology and has discovered the same things this video you've posted have and the reasons-to-believe website above have,

jandyongenesis.blogspot.com...

The Truth is showing Himself in AMAZING ways in these end times,

God bless,

Amen

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
The Genesis Code

This was one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. It has it all. The move has a sequence that last 22 minutes that goes through the entire physics behind Genesis and time dilation by God's perspective. The example used with the movie is of the narrowing of time within a singularity or curved gravitational space. By God's perspective, 6 days is not what our time dictates by perspective and frame of reference. When the 6 days are paired with what science says happens on each of these epics of time by our perspective, they match. The trailer gives an overview, but the movie sequence needs to be seen. Not only this, but the movie is a commentary on the bias of the cult of reason in relation to faith and evident truth. It has a love story and a twist at the end that makes it an amazing movie to share with your children. Our family loved it.

That looked awful, the main actor acts like a comedian haha.

I can see how people will see this as a coincidence, it's not really proof of anything. Don't get the wrong idea this is coming from someone who believes in god and this is interesting info, I just don't see why the guy in the video acts so arrogant because of this.

Maybe the whole movie is better than my first impressions of this clip. *shrug*

edit on 28-10-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by chasingthetruth
Six days is to mean six periods of time, that's the belief in Islam.

Here's some more info.

islam.about.com...

Six Days?

The Quran states that "Allah created the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them, in six days" (7:54). While on the surface this might seem similar to the account related in the Bible, there are some important distinctions.

The verses that mention "six days" use the Arabic word "youm" (day). This word appears several other times in the Quran, each denoting a different measurement of time. In one case, the measure of a day is equated with 50,000 years (70:4), whereas another verse states that "a day in the sight of your Lord is like 1,000 years of your reckoning" (22:47). The word "youm" is thus understood, within the Qur'an, to be a long period of time -- an era or eon. Therefore, Muslims interpret the description of a "six day" creation as six distinct periods or eons. The length of these periods is not precisely defined, nor are the specific developments that took place during each period.

After completing the Creation, the Quran describes that Allah "settled Himself upon the Throne" (57:4) to oversee His work. A distinct point is made to counter the Biblical idea of a day of rest: "We created the heavens and the earth and all that is between them in six days, nor did any sense of weariness touch Us" (50:38).

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

The movie is amazing. Well worth the rental fee.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by _Phoenix_

The movie is amazing. Well worth the rental fee.

OK I'll give it the benefit of doubt, might watch it one day.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Reply to post by _Phoenix_

Yes, you could theorise that God lives I'm time dilation. However, now you have to prove that there is something that has such a huge gravitational strength that it could skew time so as to manipulate one day into a thousand or more years.

Also, none of this is really evidence or proof, it's pure conjecture, they now have to experiment and validify the whole thing

Also doesn't explain how light was created....before anything that gives off light energy was createdm and many other problems with the Genesis theory.

Somebody commented that they don't believe we evolved...how many times do people need to he shown that it is proven fact now?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The Bible contradicts ITSELF in the first two chapters: in chapter one saying plants grow even before the sun was created.... why people continue to try to force advanced science into these small-minded 2,000 year old word is utterly beyond me.

Gen 1 order of creation:
Earth, plants, sun, animals, man

Gen 2 order of creation:
Earth, man, plants, animals

Science
In order for chemical elements heavier than lithium to be in existence a previous supernova must have happened. It takes the heat, pressure and quantum material to create the larger particles.
We've watched this happen many times in the universe - it is verified.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by hulu99
No Errors?
i like the idea, but there are some errors on both the "science" and "religion" sides i could see from the trailer.

Time dilation - for it to apply to god, god would need to be in motion with the frame of reference of something.
before the big bang there is no frame of reference, but after it you could say he is moving faster than lightspeed. afterall he is everywhere at once. you would also have to assume that god is affected by timespace and could have gravity pull on him. but the laws of physics do not affect him, so everyday of creation would have to be the same amount of time. 1 day for god would have to be 2.25 billion years (13.5billion years /6 days). and that just throws the timeline in the movie trailer off the deep end.

man and adam - i am going to say man is a very smart ape with a brain that evolved, and adam is gods creation. Man first appears 250 thousand years ago, adam created 6000 years ago. 250 million years ago, there is no man, no adam. Every animal on earth today, did not suddenly appear on earth at the cambrian era, they evolved from it. and the species from the cambrian era evolved from the species before that. contrary to what is said in the trailer. again it just throws a monkey wrench into that timeline.

If the account of genesis from the bible is to be placed side by side with real evidence proven science, you should not have to bend the word of god to match the real timeline of the universe.

Don't even try with this crowd. Even when talking about science, it's all faith to them, with barely a whisper of critical thought.
edit on 29-10-2012 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
so what were the plants doing during the 4,000,000 years of darkness?

maybe try this as a simpler answer

www.thechronicleproject.org...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I don't buy this. Moses was a Babylonian citizen of the city of Ur. They had 7 books of creation with many of the same names and other details we see in our bible.

Moses wanted to bring the civilized world to his nomadic people. He wanted to give them the seeds of advanced civilization. What he gave them was an abridged version of the story the whole of the old world had for creation with a twist. It was simplified so that an illiterate people could tell it according to their oral tradition.

Science can't prove the world was created in 6 days + 1 because history has proven that those accounts are taken form an older version of the story. Each day is a condensed version of the book it was taken from.

sorry.

edit on 9-11-2012 by manykapao because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I'd prefer to form my opinions based on FACTS and OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE rather than a book written by people who only stated what they back then (based on their limited knowledge) believed. Especially if it's a FACT that the same book is factually incorrect in HUNDREDS of cases.

Facts > Fairy Tales

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

TextTo see this clearly, let’s put the information into context with the entire story of the Bible: -Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER) -Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON) -Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT) -Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)
reply to post by EnochWasRight

@ EnochWasRight

I understand your premise some what but am left with a big question in my mind.

The Genesis account tells us that the creation has begun and ended. The Creator began to create this world and all the stars in this universe. It does not make clear if the universe was made as a container at the same time the world and stars were made. Nevertheless, that is but one puzzle.

If The Creator made all of this that we now have in six days and then rested in the seventh day, can you explain whether or not the seventh day has expired? If the seventh day has not expired then we are still in the seventh day and have been in the seventh day for well over five thousand years of our time.

If the seventh day has expired then when did it expire and where is the salvation message of the end time of that seventh day? I cannot understand the hypothesis of past creation and rest and future in the same thought pattern. Either it has already happened or it will happen but both cannot be the same.

In other words if the creator has already created all that we see in six days then it is accepted that the six days are now gone and the seventh day of the same time has already happened also. That means that we are now in a day of over five thousand years of days past the creation and rest days. Now you are saying that we have another seven thousand years of days since that the last rest day of the Creator. I'm going crazy trying to put these two time elements in perspective.

I have a headache now so will take a nap and wait for an explanation.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Seede

Notice something here:

The Genesis creation narrative is the creation myth of both Judaism and Christianity. It is made up of two parts, roughly equivalent to the two first chapters of the Book of Genesis. In Genesis 1:1 through Genesis 2:3, God (Hebrew אֱלֹהִ֔ים Elohim) creates the world in six days, then rests on, blesses and sanctifies the seventh day. God creates by spoken command ("Let there be..."), suggesting a comparison with a king, who has only to speak for things to happen; each command is followed by name-giving ("And he called...").[1] The characteristic Hebrew verb used to describe God's creative act in this chapter is ברא, bara, which throughout the bible is used only with God as its subject – that is, only God can bara.[2]

In Genesis 2:4–24 Yahweh, the personal name of God, forms the first man from dust, places him in the Garden of Eden, and creates the first woman, Eve, from the man's body. The word used when God forms the first man is יצר, yatsar, meaning "fashioned", a verb used in contexts such as a potter forming a pot from clay.[3] God breathes his own breath into the man and he becomes נֶפֶש nephesh, a living being. Man shares nephesh with all creatures, but only of man is this life-giving act of God described.[4]

Elohim is Genesis 1 and the creation of the image. The Hebrews would say Paradise was created first, then the material universe. Adam was the first imprint of Yahweh (Lord), who created us from the image. Do you notice two creation stories? Genesis 1 is Paradise and the Image of God. Genesis 2 is our realm of material and Yahweh doing the creating. What would a Son of God do if not create his own image into reality? How does God raise a Son? Like you say, its a mystery, but a mystery that can be solved. Adam Kadmon is the first Son of God that is the first image of God.

1 Colossians 1: 15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

I have a new article linked in my signature on Baptism. I go into this there.

All of mankind is cut from one loaf of bread. We are first Unity as the Son. We are then multiplicity that returns to unity. In the middle of this process, we involve so we can evolve. THREAD FOR THIS TOPIC

edit on 12-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join