It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Open Letter From A Friend - Be One More Light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
To Those Who Are Concerned,

There is no shortage of daily news showing us very vivid examples of just how far the so-called “power elite” are willing to force us to accept their unjust laws. For those of us who grow our own food, live off grid or collect our own rain water, we are met with massive fines, jail and intimidation. For those of us who want to home school our children, or remove them from vaccination programs, we are belittled with propaganda and child services lackeys and thugs. For those of us who seek alternative methods of health treatment such as natural and herbal remedies, we are laughed at and forced into treatment we do not want. For those of us who take to the streets, police stations, city halls and government buildings to voice our concerns, we are met by militarized police with clubs and tasers and a seemingly unending supply of tear gas. Sadly, the list goes on and on. For those of us with open eyes, it has all become as clear as day. The time for information gathering has come to an end my friends. There is no longer a need to investigate or worry about who is making the calls behind the scenes, whether they are Rockefellers or Rothschild’s, or human or alien beings. Their is no need to finely comb through what the “real” agenda is behind these policies. I think we all know by now that the agenda is quite clear, to make us subservient to their every whim, to live the life of a slave or die. The time for discussion, research and bickering ends now. It is no longer prudent to argue about whether we are 100 feet, 50 feet or 2 feet from the cliffs edge. Either way, we are inching closer and closer to the precipice and soon we will fall.

In order for their laws to be forced upon us it requires a give and take. They require our consent and we have to give up our free will as sovereign divine human beings and accept the fact that we are ok with letting their violent ignorant behavior continue. I think I speak for most of us when I say - We do not condone this. WE are the real masters of this universe, we are the true “power elite”, because without us, they literally have NOTHING. What is a CEO with no employees? What is a bank with no customers? What is a law if there is no consensus that it is just and good? It is nothing, nothing but the hollow remnants of a crumbling age old illusion that fades faster and faster every day. Why do you think they are doing what they are do? It is an infant’s temper tantrum, the last insecure grasps at power as it slowly slithers away from their hands. They are not confident, they are not relaxed. Even if most of us do not see the cracks in the infrastructure, they certainly do. They know it is crumbling, they know it won’t be much longer till we stop playing their game for good. They recognize this and they are closing the gate. This is where our self responsibility comes into play, this is where we take a stand and become authentic beings. This is where we say NO, now. We need to say NO at every injustice we see. In our local cities, farms, neighborhoods, suburbs, schools and housing projects, anywhere and everywhere, we need to say NO now. We need to band together, stand as one cohesive group and say NO. When one of us is attacked, we are all attacked. Do not be fooled by the old trick of conquer and divide, it’s a joke and I know we are all smarter than that by now. We see the game for what is is. We see the card up the magicians sleeve.

We know deep in our heart of hearts that something is wrong, we all know it, even if we are too scared to admit it. And what keeps us immobile? What keeps us quiet? Fear. Fear of the unknown, fear of the violence, fear of having our lives ripped out from under us. But you know what? They are planning this anyway. We can allow them to rip the rug out from under us with our combined silence or we can say # the rug and toss it aside! The old adage, "rage against the machine", is dead. We do not need to rage. We have raged long enough. Rage has left us with heavy hearts and broken limbs. We need to ignore the machine, turn our backs on it and walk away. We do not need it, we do not require it in our lives. We do not need to give any more of our energy to its existence. Of course, they will play the anarchy card because without them its chaos in the streets, neighbor will turn on neighbor right?! This is what is happening now with them at the helm. We are good, pure, honest, decent people. When push comes to shove, we want to be helpful, we want to be loving. We reach out for that strangers hand in times of crisis, this is what we innately do, it is in our being to be good. The day for placards and signs are over, put them down. The day for shouting that we want peace and freedom is over, it is our sovereign right. The day for chanting we won’t take it anymore is over, because well, we just won’t. We literally will not take it anymore.

So please, get out of your house and meet your neighbors, meet the people in your community. They feel like you do even though you think they might not. Republican, Democrat, Conservative, Green, Christian, Muslim, Jew, Catholic, these are all identities we need to lose. These labels were subverted and used for our control. A control we no longer accept. We do not need to forget where we come from, this is important, it makes us who we are BUT this is not ALL we are. We are human. We need to come together at this most simple basic level. Let us build homes, throw community gatherings, grow gardens, make and sell our own crafts and when the police come to stop us, we all say NO. We are sovereign human beings that do not consent to these laws. These laws are not just and good. There is no need to be hostile, there is no need to be rude or aggressive, this is what they want. We just calmly state as a group, NO, we do not consent to your rule, we do not consent to your law. It’s that simple really, I swear it is. When your neighbor is arrested for growing kale, then we all grow kale. When our block party is stopped by the police, we throw a community party the next day. We need to reclaim our power, it’s always been this way, the trick was to make us believe that it wasn’t.

Do not be afraid, things will not fall apart, they will just change. We all know change is hard, we don’t like it, we are creatures of habit but there is no time for this now. We need to really dig deep, to find that powerful being inside of us and reignite that flame and passion. Or this is it. This is really it. They are fanning the flames of violence, hatred and fear and the firestorm is growing. We can scream at the fire to stop spreading or we can grab the water hose and start putting it out. I beg you all to help me put it out. I know we can. I am not perfect, you are not perfect, we are all works in progress. We have slip ups and bad days and that’s ok, it is to be expected. TRYING is all that matters. Making the effort is all that is required for love to overtake fear. I am just like you, working in front of a computer, existing 9 to 6, paying taxes to fund efforts that harm others, barely keeping my head above water. I have dreams, goals and aspirations, friends and family that I love and care about deeply.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
There are those of you who will read this and say – “nice gesture but the world doesn’t work this way. People don’t work this way.” Sorry my friend, you are not speaking for the world or for people as a whole, you are speaking for yourself. That little voice inside telling you that you feel small and powerless is the echo of fear, of defeat, of subservience. This is the wonderful trick of subtle propaganda. Thankfully, there is a great way to get around this, you simply don’t listen to it. It is telling you lies. We all feel small and insignificant sometimes, own it, there is nothing wrong with this but know that it is based on inaccuracies, that it is based on untruth. The world DOES work this way, we have chosen to forget this fact. Let us remember who we are. There is no time to wait and see anymore, this is life, it is happening right NOW. We are either engaged in it or someone else is directing it for us. Around the planet, needless wars are killing innocent people right this very moment. In your town, friends are being arrested for selling lemonade and baking cookies. In your city, neighbors marching for peace and against injustice are being beaten, killed and jailed. The ammo and drones have been bought, the writing is on the wall. This is it, it is here.

This is the moment, OUR moment. The moment we finally become the person we know we can be. Our hearts are filled with love, empathy and compassion. Just say to yourself, NO more fear. Just say to yourself, NO more hate. The reason we are seeing so much darkness is because there is that much more light for it to be seen. BE ONE MORE LIGHT. Be bright and beautiful and compassionate and genuine. Have empathy, have love. I know it is there, you know it is too. There is no other option but to live this truth, there is no other option but to lose the fear and become powerful beings. This is happening now, to all of us, let’s recognize it and embrace it before it's too late. I love you friend, we will make it through this, I know we will.

Peace to you and yours,
A close friend.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Thank you for your heartfelt thread. I am slowly watching people around me returning to nature. People planting gardens and working with bees. Freely sharing. Like myself, we are slowly working around the system.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I like the way you think. Shame I'm only able to give one star and flag for this one.You covered it basically. I think we can only lead by example. And in that sense, i think the last lines of the Marrianne Williamson poem is imho pretty on point.

'And as we let our own light shine,
We unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
As we're liberated from our own fear,
Our presence automatically liberates others.'

I suppose recognition of this is what is required, or so how i see it in my case; where the freedom slash responsibility lies. We have a responsibility to each other, to ourselves not to mention our environment.

Evil only wins when good men do nothing. However, luckily you can't keep a good man down. ( or woman btw)

Thanks again for this. Hope it gets some love and recognition.

Peace. ~

edit on 13-8-2012 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Thanks guys and thanks for the piece of this poem. I have not read this one and will do so right away!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
no comments? really? I guess that's my mistake for making a heartfelt post on ATS...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Yes, its the community part. The actual getting out and forming those meetups and groups. I believe its gaining understanding of all people, seeing them as human and not as the enemy like we're taught, giving a voice to the underdogs as well. This is something I find when I post that no one really responds because they are taught in the US that only teh strong have a right to life and liberty, the rest are useless eaters and dead weights. They are taught fierce independence, but don't realize they are simply living the intolerance and slavery and abuse of the leaders.

So far the independence you posted is only possible for a small number of humans on earth.

So its a very good idea, but it takes everyone.

I think your OP was wonderful.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
As a very wise man once said:

"It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear wants you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead see all of us as one."

Great post, thank you!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Amazing, inspirational writing.

Thank you so much for this. I'm ready to do something NOW as well. I'm tired of just saying and not doing.
(:

top topics

join