It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic 2012 Conspiracy - Yes, we WON! This is a VICTORY!!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Yeah, thats it! A bunch of nuts(myself included) on a conspiracy website (most of America considers conspiracy theorists and their sites to be wacko) scared the PTB/Illuminati/etc into dropping their plans to do harm at the Olympics. WE'RE ALL HEROS!!!!
Some of you really need to take a look at your mental state and either scale back the meds or go see a shrink.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
yea...what was with the pheonix from the flame...??? in the closing ceremony

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

fyi

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

To be honest with you i was on the fence as to whether anything would happen. There is no denying that the event was riddled with symbolism... but the non-believers think that people are seeing messages, when there is none, while the believers think that the non-believers are ignoring what’s right in front of them.

Like most things in life, the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

Personally, if you look at where we currently are as a race, i found the whole thing a little vulgar.

Currently at the start of the 6th mass extinction event, Heat waves, floods, widespread crop failures, wars, Economic collapse... I real fork in the road for humanity. You would think we would be pouring all of our effort into combating these problems... not concentrating on some self indulgent extravaganza for the world’s elite... clapping as the peasants run around very fast and jump very high!!

The whole thing reminded me of Nero and Rome burning... except this time he wasn't playing the fiddle... he was at the colosseum!

I must confess though... i got into a few of the events myself haha!! ~I was very conflicted throughout the whole thing.

Peace

edit on 14-8-2012 by Muckster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oscillator
reply to post by seethetruth

I saw some freemason symbolism during the closing ceremony, sure. Not sure what that has to do with a false flag op having been prevented using the internet.

what are you trying to say ,im off topic ,if so then your right but i was replying to what somebody else had wrote ,
i could not say if it did or didnt prevent it who knows the one thing the illuminati do fear is people standing together because people have all the power when together , that's why they are taking your right to protest away so people don't unit ,
did you know they are raiding the occupy wall st atavists homes and arresting them ,lol now am way off subject

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Everyones gone wakadoodledandylion with this we won stuff wtf.
Like how they say we were sheep for not following people like icke
who think the queen is a lizard with pink poca dot spots on her tail etc

sorry ah if we don't wanna believe in that sort of thing.

Tell me will you still follow the path of accepting charlatans as shepherds?
Doomsdayers sayers etc...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I believe in some false flag operations but here at ATS everything is a false flag, it goes from the absurd to the extreme. That being said, I believe no apologies are necessary. I enjoy reading the information and perhaps a real false flag may be exposed.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

It seemed to me you correlated symbols being present with something about to go down. If not, I should really get some sleep

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
i was mostly worried when i saw all the corporate seats empty!!??

its like the top dogs thought something might kick off as well.....

who knows maybe they did pull out.....but we got the paraolympics so thats another 2 weeks

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
So following this logic - all the predictions should have been "There will be thoughts of a false flag event but it will not happen as the people on ATS has spread the word".

if there were a false flag planned then maybe the fact that the army stepped in late in the day and there was much less reliance on quickly hired (and undoubtedly not checked) G4S security.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT

I believe in some false flag operations but here at ATS everything is a false flag, it goes from the absurd to the extreme. That being said, I believe no apologies are necessary. I enjoy reading the information and perhaps a real false flag may be exposed.

Many need to apologize for the sheep comments other good members have placed
upon them.I was subjected to it too as if we didnt agree..suddenly we knew nothing
at all lmao.No it was all about people on here are entitled to disagree with a certain conspiracy

We do know about it and were right that nothing was ever going to happen
Winter olympics nothing,paralympics nothing.But we are called sheep for not
believing or called shills or trolls or and my favourite....what are you doing on this
site.

Well its to deny ignorance i thought not just for conspiracy folk only wtf.

My two pounds worth

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
i was mostly worried when i saw all the corporate seats empty!!??

its like the top dogs thought something might kick off as well.....

who knows maybe they did pull out.....but we got the paraolympics so thats another 2 weeks

Can i just say what do you think is going to happen at the ...paralympics?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oscillator

It seemed to me you correlated symbols being present with something about to go down. If not, I should really get some sleep

well yes the sybolism of the illuminai and other things leading up to the games made me beleive something was not right ,
but the reason i got on to sybolism on this thread was because of what someone had wrote here it is

To be fair though I cannot deny I haven't had my fair share of fun from all these Olympic threads. It's been frankly hilarious to see people wail that they are the worlds officionado's on symbolism just because they've read a few books written by money grabbers and watched a truck load of stupid YT vids. Symbolism is everywhere you look, that's what we humans do, just as we do rituals. Your morning #, shower, shave, fag and coffee is a ritual. I don't need to be told to watch some inane bull# put together by some 12 year old to see symbolism I see it every day of my life, I wear them, I have them everywhere in my home, then I log here and get told that everything from Ra, Isis, to an owl has evil connotations. One day I may literally choke laughing so I take great care not to eat whilst perusing such threads.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Now I understand, here I was thinking this was what you were replying to, as it seemed quoted

So is tomorrow and the day after that and so on....that date holds no significance than any other day of the year...and the mascots at the Olympics were a representation of some marketing guru's mind...it sure worked well as you guys have talked non stop about them which is the goal of any advertising campaign

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Oscillator

no replying to someone before that he just mixed 2 different posts i had put up together

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
I stand beside you OP and agree wholeheartedly.

I started a popular thread about one angle of it, and some members act as if I owe them an apology or should be banned...

I am so glad nothing happened, I didn't want anything to happen.

Sites like ATS help spread the word, and maybe it can make a difference!

ATS EFFECT

I agreee, star and flag for the OP.

I knew as soon as the threads started about the olympics that they would postpone or cancell whatever they had planned. ;d

Good job for sure.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas

The conspiracy theorist sits at home, devouring information, looking for patterns, sometimes YES where there are NONE! Then again other times he may be right.

So do sufferers of paranoid schizophrenia.
edit on 14-8-2012 by FanarFanar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JayFlores

you tell them jf who needs the xmen when we have ats men

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
yea...what was with the pheonix from the flame...??? in the closing ceremony

The Phoenix was just some old bird ridden by retired Prima ballerina Darcey Bussell, who (as it happens) is married to Angus Forbes, co founder of Natural Capital funds management, a privately owned GLOBAL funds management organization. Oh my goodness!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join