It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic 2012 Conspiracy - Yes, we WON! This is a VICTORY!!!!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
Personally, i can't believe this thread is still open.............c'mon Mods, if it was a horse, it would have shot by now for "humane" purposes.

The thread is dead buddy its only the queerhawks left patting each other on the back like the good little sheep they are.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Zecharia

So now we are sheep because we refused to believe in the many threads of so called "proof" and "evidence" that the something earth changing was going to happen at the Olympics. It wouldn't be a big deal if the OP would just have said I was wrong sorry if I scared anyone but I thought something big was going to happen or if he just didn't say anything but instead he came up a excuse. In the conspiracy theory world people make these huge claims and then when it doesn't happen they either never bring it up again or make another excuse and the real sheep say " it's ok I'm a good little sheep and if you disagree you are a shill".

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

No i refered to the sheep because the thread was done long ago but people still feel the need pat each other on the back and team hand the op, this is a trait which has been programmed into society to ostricize anything that goes against the grain. Hence sheep, followers crowd mentality.... whichever you prefer buddy.

And you have said that all this could have been avoided if the op had put his hands up and said "ok i was wrong" so can i ask you how you or he or anyone else knows that he was wrong?

That was a rhetorical question i have no futher intrest in discussing this as i said no one will ever know.

Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zecharia

And you have said that all this could have been avoided if the op had put his hands up and said "ok i was wrong" so can i ask you how you or he or anyone else knows that he was wrong?

Peace

Because nothing happened = the loons were wrong. It isn't that hard to understand.

no proof = no ligitimacy

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

This will probably be deleted but i have the overwhelming urge to say it so here goes.

I seriously doubt that the image of denver is an actual pic of him and could be easily interpreted as an attempt to throw people off. Just listening to your posts along with your pic....... something doesent add up, which leaves me thinking who are you really ?

It is me actually ..

Now i know your going to come back with some smarmy condescending half arsed comment on how can you take that from a pic and im being judgemental and foolish so ill counter it right there and say if that really is you in the picture i swear you have one of those faces i would struggle to lift my boot off.

Threats i see ? all because you guys were proven wrong, you can give it out but cannot take it.

edit on 3-9-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Quite simple sir: the doomsayers of the thread claimed little green men reptillians etc were
going to storm the olympics and abduct us all for whatever reason.
Then it was floods/nukes/

Did any of that happen----NO

That's how sir

P.S do not threaten people sir especially myself

peace

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
This thread is far from dead.

What I find most fascinating about the lunatic fringe is the lengths they will go to self-validate their BS. Get em all in a group in one place and it's a barrel of monkeys. It's fun to watch.

The fact that a few internet posts debunking a pet conspiracy theory can have one of our resident ATS nutjobs daydreaming about crushing another member's face under his boot heel is more of a damning indictment of said nutjob's mental state than anything else.

If you can't handle criticism without it triggering thoughts of violent retribution, then perhaps you need to take your meds and reevaluate what's most important to you in your life.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

The thread is dead buddy its only the queerhawks left patting each other on the back like the good little sheep they are.

Funny you mention sheep, when us naysayers got it right and you guys got it wrong...
You guys followed your charlatans like sheep while getting sucked in yet again.

But all is not lost as there are many who are shunning your charlatans/wising up to the lies
of your witchdoctors.

Turning from the daft side and denying the ignorance of their former masters it seems.
It is a victory for the naysayers in denying ignorance on this good site.

May the truth be with you ..

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

This will probably be deleted but i have the overwhelming urge to say it so here goes.

I seriously doubt that the image of denver is an actual pic of him and could be easily interpreted as an attempt to throw people off. Just listening to your posts along with your pic....... something doesent add up, which leaves me thinking who are you really ?

Now i know your going to come back with some smarmy condescending half arsed comment

Paranoia is the word im looking for...

so ill counter it right there and say if that really is you in the picture i swear you have one of those faces i would struggle to lift my boot off.

How thoughtfull, we must go for a drink sometime.

edit on 4-9-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Wait, are you saying we earned a victory over a game that was never played. Thank you to all facebookers, Flag Hoarders, Youtubers, the whole lot of you. Because without out you, we would never have stopped this not existential nonsense. Pfft, The Ultimate insult indeed applies here.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Firstly i wasnt the one being criticised so resorting to violence for it was not my motive, I dont like the way the guy has conducted himself throughout this thread and others , simple.

Full of sh** like

P.S do not threaten people sir especially mysel

When i clearly never threatened him i just made him aware of my dislike of the plooky face in the picture.

What you going to do fella jack my ip ???? Usher the bretheren my way haha. Wake up son, here is where the sleeping dragons lay and the roots run deep.

Oh and have a look at the title and op of the thread i think a few of you are confusing this with another.

The whole thread was waste of time anyway i saw more illegal aliens in the security than in in the skys.

edit on 4-9-2012 by Zecharia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

Peace

Because nothing happened = the loons were wrong. It isn't that hard to understand.

no proof = no ligitimacy

Your also mistaking this thread for another buddy.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

When i clearly never threatened him i just made him aware of my dislike of the plooky face in the picture.

That is clearly a threatening words what you wrote below ..

so ill counter it right there and say if that really is you in the picture i swear you have one of those faces i would struggle to lift my boot off.

You really need to stop acting the tough guy and start posting your evidence sir.
You really think i care what you doomsayers say about my avatar...no.

Grow up your not a spotty teenager sitting in his basement anymore or are you?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

You really need to stop acting the tough guy and start posting your evidence sir.
You really think i care what you doomsayers say about my avatar...no.

Grow up your not a spotty teenager sitting in his basement anymore or are you?

Aaww. spoilsport! And there was me thinking you have some pretty natty eyebrows.......

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
please, for crying out loud, make this thread stop.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by outsidethesquare

Pleas falling on deaf ears. Same ground being covered again and again or just been used to insult each other. Like i said earlier, if this was a racehorse, the owners would have dragged it out back and done the honourable thing........

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

here is where the sleeping dragons lay and the roots run deep.

Meaning?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
My dog and I averted an alien take over of our world over the weekend. We managed to repel it completely and got rid of all the evidence that they were even here on earth. Next time we might not be so lucky.

I know no one will believe me but we know what we did.. we will take the ridicule because we can take it.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by votan

I believe you! You're wearing a pink top in your avatar so it must be true.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

I never really thought the British would let that happen to themselves. They have too much pride and a bit too much arrogance at the " Elite " level to have allowed such a thing to occur.

They would have been the laughing stock of the Free world and it would be the last time they Host the Olympics.

They knew of possibilities but I think they Feigned " lack of security " to Bait people into trying something so they would be easy to catch.

Kind of like leading them down a path they don't know they are being led down.

In the end I'm thankful nothing bad happened. Nothing good comes of violence.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join