It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic 2012 Conspiracy - Yes, we WON! This is a VICTORY!!!!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
YOU GUYS !!!!!!

where are the threads protecting louisiana from the haarp storm, and the RNC and the DNC ?

c'mon, lives are at stake here !!!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by denver22

against the idea of little green men invading planet earth in giant motherships led by dagon no doubt.

This is usually the point where I tell my therapy clients that if people are treating them poorly perhaps they should take some self-responsibility and look at how they are treating and interacting with others. You are consistently hostile and derogatory. Is it any wonder that people respond in kind?
edit on 27-8-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

No sir you came on boasting about your 20yrs experiance of the occult claiming to be in secret
societies, asking where people got thier education from etc.

Bragging about your rituals etc remember.It seems you suffer from amnesia so i will
help jog your memory a little

I've had my Masters and been a practicing therapist for close to 12 years. I've spent close to two decades involved in various "secret societies" OTO, Rosicrucians, and a few more, studying the occult-including numerology and paying attention. How much time have you spent studying the occult? How well educated are you? Apparently enough that you can make a judgement on my mental health based on your brilliant mind, years of study, and small minded assumptions of how the world really works. Also, how many real rituals have you conducted? I've conducted enough in the last 20 years that I know a ritual when I see one.

This is usually where you guys go wrong to begin with.
edit on 27-8-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
the funniest part about it all is how this thread is still going

seriously.
edit on 27/8/2012 by outsidethesquare because: 2nd

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by outsidethesquare
the funniest part about it all is how this thread is still going

seriously.
edit on 27/8/2012 by outsidethesquare because: 2nd

Funniest thing about it is these doomsayers just cant take it when they were wrong.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

No sir you came on boasting about your 20yrs experiance claiming to be in secret societys asking where people got thier education from before anyone talked to you.

Which I did only after I was equated with a "basement kid". I was not boasting or bragging, merely stating that, despite your derisions, my viewpoint has validity. In most documentaries I see, people at least mention their education and experience as a way of saying their opinion on the matter didn't come from nowhere and has some basis in education. That was the only reason I brought that up and the only reason I bring it up ever is when people call me the equivalent of a foolish know-nothing, which you have done on multiple occasions.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

against the idea of little green men invading planet earth in giant motherships led by dagon no doubt.

This is usually the point where I tell my therapy clients that if people are treating them poorly perhaps they should take some self-responsibility and look at how they are treating and interacting with others. You are consistently hostile and derogatory. Is it any wonder that people respond in kind?

No sir you came on boasting about your 20yrs experiance of the occult claiming to be in secret
societies, asking where people got thier education from etc.

Bragging about your rituals etc remember.It seems you suffer from amnesia so i will
help jog your memory a little

I've had my Masters and been a practicing therapist for close to 12 years. I've spent close to two decades involved in various "secret societies" OTO, Rosicrucians, and a few more, studying the occult-including numerology and paying attention. How much time have you spent studying the occult? How well educated are you? Apparently enough that you can make a judgement on my mental health based on your brilliant mind, years of study, and small minded assumptions of how the world really works. Also, how many real rituals have you conducted? I've conducted enough in the last 20 years that I know a ritual when I see one.

Okay, let me jog your memory as that post about my education was directly preceded by a reply to me from Seabac

Signs of what? I'll tell you what....nothing.
Sacrificed? You need help, seriously.
Citing nefarious activity is fine retrospectively, however it does not excuse some of the hysterical nonsense 'predicted' on here.
As far as to 'winning'.....yes, sad, pathetic, what a lame get out, I mean seriously it has to be the lamest excuse for not being right about something I've ever heard in my life, and it points to one thing, paranoid delusion, which is what you should tell your shrink you are suffering from when they eventually commit you, it'll save time with diagnosis

If he/she hadn't attacked me so directly, I would not have followed with my education and experience. Not bragging, merely defending myself from a direct attack.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

No sir you came on boasting about your 20yrs experiance claiming to be in secret societys asking where people got thier education from before anyone talked to you.

Which I did only after I was equated with a "basement kid". I was not boasting or bragging, merely stating that, despite your derisions, my viewpoint has validity. In most documentaries I see, people at least mention their education and experience as a way of saying their opinion on the matter didn't come from nowhere and has some basis in education. That was the only reason I brought that up and the only reason I bring it up ever is when people call me the equivalent of a foolish know-nothing, which you have done on multiple occasions.

Show me my first post where i said you were a spotty basement kid?.You cannot sir, but you did
Assume to know more than us

.Give up the documentaries and shun your charlatans.

Bottom line the doomsayers had an epic fail in thier predictions the end lo. l Accept it allready
Give it up it's getting boring now, you guys trying to save face by diverting the attention away from
the olympics on this thread was amusing to begin with now it is just plain boring.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Show me my first post where i said you were a spotty basement kid?.You cannot sir, but you did Assume to know more than us

That fight that prompted me to defend myself was with Seabac. I don't believe you called me a basement kid but your sentiments were the same. And again, I don't assume to know more than you, I was simply asking what your qualifications and education were for developing your point of view just like I brought up mine as a way of saying where my point of view comes from.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

Are we even sure the government practice numerology? I mean I always see people on this site say something like Afghanistan, New York City, and The Pentagon all have 11 letters also 9/11 9-1-1 = 7, and finally 2,996 people died 2+9+9+6 = 26 so the next false flag will be 11/7/2026 ( I know my attempt at numerology was horrible but you get the idea). I really don't know much about numerology so my question may be dumb.

Yes, sort of. I wouldn't say the government per se, but a lot of the numerology that is practiced in the power circles is more of a Kabbalistic numerology (which would make sense as Zionists seem to be one of the driving forces behind things.) Now the whole Afghan, NYC 11 letter thing isn't quite how it works, to be accurate, one would have to add the corresponding numbers together to get the numerological value of the word (i.e. A=1, F=6, G=7, etc.) Also in numerology you can't take something like the number dead and use it to predict a potential date. There are telling numerological indicators in Flights 11, 77, and 93 (which reduces to a 3)

American Airlines Flight 11: ... with a crew of 11 and 76 passengers
United Airlines Flight 175: with a crew of 9 and 51 passengers,
American Airlines Flight 77: with a crew of six and 53 passengers,
United Airlines Flight 93: with a crew of seven and 33 passengers

The presence of the numerological codes is something that provides a fingerprint and differentiates a ritual killing (for instance) from a regular every day killing.

So the numbers for this aspect are 11,11, 13 / 13, 9, 6 / 77, 6, 8/ 12, 7, 33

These are numerologically significant number sets and as fingerprints one would expect to see 3,7, 9, 11, 13, and 33 appearing at a high frequency, which they do in these kinds of affairs.

Thanks for the info when I was looking up numerology I saw how the numbers corresponds with letters it looks pretty cool. When I get some more time I'm going to do some research and see what it's all about but it does seem like a interesting subject.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Show me my first post where i said you were a spotty basement kid?.You cannot sir, but you did Assume to know more than us

That fight that prompted me to defend myself was with Seabac. I don't believe you called me a basement kid but your sentiments were the same. And again, I don't assume to know more than you, I was simply asking what your qualifications and education were for developing your point of view just like I brought up mine as a way of saying where my point of view comes from.

As you can see i am versed in the occult myself and not some assleep human my freind.
I just think that 2012 is where people will see the charlatans for who they are the big awakening.

Charlatans: icke - alex jones-bart sibrels-richie dick to his freinds hoagland types.
It is allready happening on ATS as we speak! people are shunning these con artists.

Summary: keep an open mind but keep your arms distance from the charlatans hellbent on
taking peoples money and selling books.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Charlatans: icke - alex jones-bart sibrels-richie dick to his freinds hoagland types. It is allready happening on ATS as we speak! people are shunning these con artists. Summary: keep an open mind but keep your arms distance from the charlatans hellbent on taking peoples money and selling books.

Believe me, I do. I don't give any of them my money and take what they say with a grain of salt. I believe that what you call charlatans are more like disinformation agents, putting in just enough of the truth to hook people but then sending them down a blind alley. I don't follow anyone or anything blindly.

But just because they are charlatans/disinfo agents doesn't mean there isn't a conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I'm sorry coyotepoet, but you're wrong. Just. So. Wrong.

I'd tell you exactly how wrong you are but how can I possibly fit 20 years of observations of the retardation of the die-hard conspiracy theorists into a couple of concise paragraphs? Truth is, I can't and couldn't be arsed.

I am very amused that this failure of a thread is still going.

Let's recap ...

Before Olympics:

Whackjobs - "OMFG, the aliens are going to land during the opening ceremony and set off a nuke in our faces while the Illuminati finalises their depopulation agenda with a genetically-vectored smart virus spread by an Al Qaeda dirty bomb detonation in Soho which will actually a US government false flag!"

After the Olympics:

Whackjobs: "Yay us! By spreading around our ridiculous theories we staved off the reptilian invasion of Earth which was scheduled for the closing AND the opening ceremonies of the Olympics. We're awesome!"

Righteous ATS Skeptics: "LOL, idiots."

Everything else is spin.
edit on 28-8-2012 by nottelling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by nottelling

The fact you have to exaggerate the supposed false flag attacks and the OP shows how ignorant you are of the subject and it makes only yourself ridiculous. Why are you even replying when you think the thread´s a failure and unworthy of existing? I´ll tell you why: you´re trying to be a skeptic, when you don´t even know what that entails. You´re just a troll and the thread could´ve done without your meaningless reply. LOL, idiot.

Personally I´m not sure about this. The signs were certainly there, but I think without any major coverage in the MSM they would´ve gone ahead any way. So basically I think there wasn´t a false flag attack planned or it was aborted for another reason unknown to us.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by RationalDespair
The signs were certainly there,

No they were not, it was all a fantasy made up by people who desperately wanted it to happen.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

reply to post by nottelling

The fact you have to exaggerate the supposed false flag attacks and the OP shows how ignorant you are of the subject and it makes only yourself ridiculous. Why are you even replying when you think the thread´s a failure and unworthy of existing? I´ll tell you why: you´re trying to be a skeptic, when you don´t even know what that entails. You´re just a troll and the thread could´ve done without your meaningless reply. LOL, idiot.

Personally I´m not sure about this. The signs were certainly there, but I think without any major coverage in the MSM they would´ve gone ahead any way. So basically I think there wasn´t a false flag attack planned or it was aborted for another reason unknown to us.

I've been offline for a few days and came back to discover my fave thread on all of ATS was still going. Thought I'd keep contributing to it if that's OK with you.

If you're sure you've finished crying about the self-debunking nature of the thread and my response to it, let's keep our discussion civil?

The point I was trying make, even way back on page 12 or whenever it was is that there is no salvaging such a thoroughly failed prediction such as "OMG! The Olympics aren't real! It's part of Project Blue Beam! Everyone except me and the other whackjobs who predicted it are going to end up shish-kebabbed and roast in our own juices on an alien BBQ! Aaarrrghhh!".

To then come out and seriously say "Yes We WON, this is a Victory! We got so fat sitting in our mothers basements eating doritos and drinking mountain dew while making stuff up about negative global events that the Aliens won't touch us - they are watching their cholesterol. Had we not fielded this army of obese whackjobs and rallied them via various fora and Net 2.0 apps, who knows what horrible fate may have befallen us all..." is just silly.

That's the reason for my point of view on this issue. You may of course take it or leave it, but unless you can provide clear evidence that the whackjobs DID indeed stop a terrible apocalyptic whatever at the London Olympics, then I'm afraid I will have to continue to point and laugh. It'd be awesome if I could be proved wrong though, I'd love to live in a fantasy land of monsters and evil scientists and sea sponges wearing bowties. Oh yeah... and genies. Mmmm... Jeannie... "yes Master..." Hawt.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

The signs were certainly there,

No they were not, it was all a fantasy made up by people who desperately wanted it to happen.

Yep, these were fanasties that were made up that in no way pointed to the idea that there might be an attack (posted earlier but reposted to make the point again)

1) Security

A WHISTLEBLOWER who worked with G4S on preparing security personnel for London 2012 has said there is a "50 per cent" chance of a bomb being carried into an Olympic venue when the Games begin in two weeks' time.

He told Sky News that trainees who failed basic tasks were still given a security badge and approved to work in the Olympic park. One security guard failed to find a 9mm pistol hidden in a volunteer's sock during a patdown while another allowed a 'terrorist' who put a mock bomb through an X-ray machine to melt away into the crowd.

www.theweek.co.uk...

Stupidity or on purpose? Why go to all the trouble to mount rockets on apartment buildings, have 18,000 troops posted and then let things like that slide? My vote is for on purpose.

2) Frank Lowy

Former Israeli commando Frank Lowy, 81, recently opened the Mega Mall adjacent to Olympic Stadium and Stratford subway station.Frank Lowy was Larry Silverstein's partner in the World Trade Center on Sept 11. 2001.

Over two-thirds of all those attending the Olympics stadium are expected to transit through Westfield's new "Stratford City Center." [which opened in September '11 no less]

Lowy, a dual Australian and Israeli citizen, is co-founder of the Westfield Group, operator of over 100 shopping centers in Australia, New Zealand, the United States and UK. They also own Marriott Hotels. Both these companies have suffered a long list of "terrorist attacks" for which large insurance claims were made

The article goes on to provide the list of "attacks" on those properties. Boy, Silverstein sure did well for himself insuring the Twin Towers against terrorism for 7 billion dollars against acts of terrorism (of which he at least got several billion.)
www.henrymakow.com...

There's two and that's not even getting into the symbology and numerology of things like the floodlights and themes in the opening and closing ceremonies.

Those 2 things that I pointed out should alone be the basis for questioning whether or not something was going to happen at the Olympics. So no, it wasn't just a fantasy, there were very real signs whether you were too blind to see them or not.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Im confused at how either of these articles, or 'signs' as you call them, made you come to the conclusion that
there was going to be a false flag terrorist attack orchastrated by the Illuminati at the olympics, or anything conspiracy releated..

A WHISTLEBLOWER who worked with G4S on preparing security personnel for London 2012 has said there is a "50 per cent" chance of a bomb being carried into an Olympic venue when the Games begin in two weeks' time.

He told Sky News that trainees who failed basic tasks were still given a security badge and approved to work in the Olympic park. One security guard failed to find a 9mm pistol hidden in a volunteer's sock during a patdown while another allowed a 'terrorist' who put a mock bomb through an X-ray machine to melt away into the crowd.

G4S were exposed as being an inadequate security firm throught a variety of sources, with the goverment, the media, and the general public condoning the company. They were abolished from the olympics and the military took control over the security side of things, doing a fantastic job in the process. If the Illuminati are in control of the media/goverment and were trying to allow inadequate security levels at the olympics so a staged terrorist attack could take place, which is the only conspiracy related conclusion I can get from this article, they did a atrocious job of it, with the G4S presence at the olympics being destroyed and replaced quickly and effectivley due to exposure by the media/whistleblowers. In conclusion, G4S had little to no impact at the olympics in any way shape or form, making your point redundant.

2) Frank Lowy

Former Israeli commando Frank Lowy, 81, recently opened the Mega Mall adjacent to Olympic Stadium and Stratford subway station.Frank Lowy was Larry Silverstein's partner in the World Trade Center on Sept 11. 2001.

Over two-thirds of all those attending the Olympics stadium are expected to transit through Westfield's new "Stratford City Center." [in September '11 no less]

Lowy, a dual Australian and Israeli citizen, is co-founder of the Westfield Group, operator of over 100 shopping centers in Australia, New Zealand, the United States and UK. They also own Marriott Hotels. Both these companies have suffered a long list of "terrorist attacks" for which large insurance claims were made.

Your point? His company is the biggest in the world in terms of creating/marketing new malls across the globe. It is understandable if not expected that his company would open a mall near an olympic site where 100,000's are expected to visit for a two week period. Im struggling to find the multiple claimed 'terrorist attacks' on the companies malls where any large insurance claims were made, just a very sparse list of 'bomb threats'. Why a multi billion dollar company would need to stage individual terrorist attacks on its own malls, for which they would be componsated proverbial pennies in comparison to the general wealth of the company is beyond me. Your point is made even more irrelevant due to absolutely zilch happening of any note at the 'Stratford City centre' whilst the olympics was underway.

If you consider these more than non descript irrelevant news stories, that these articles really are the 'Obvious' signs you claim pointed to a staged terrorist attack/alien invasion happening at the olympics I pity you.

Just to clarify, do you believe that due to the conspiracists claiming before the olympics began that either a false flag terrorist attack or a false flag alien invasion was going to take place within/near the olympic stadium, the Illuminati took note that the conspiracists identified the false flag attack and thus had to call it off? If so, why do you believe the Illuminati/goverments of the world considered the conspiracists knowing of their plans as threat, keeping in mind conspiracists who believed that a false flag terrorist attack/alien invasion was a likely event represented a tiny percentage of the population.
edit on 28-8-2012 by therovers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by therovers

I guess they and your response prove that people see what they want to see on both sides.

They were abolished from the olympics and the military took control over the security side of things, doing a fantastic job in the process..with the G4S presence at the olympics being destroyed and replaced quickly and effectivley due to exposure by the media/whistleblowers. In conclusion, G4S had little to no impact at the olympics in any way shape or form

But you might want to fact check a little before you write G4S totally out of the olympics. They just couldn't provide the number of people they were contracted for but:

G4S said in a statement that it had had 8,000 staff on the ground over the course of the Olympics and it had delivered 83% of contracted shifts. It added that in many cases, the military were able to withdraw from specific sites.

www.bbc.co.uk...

So the whistleblower identified them as shoddy (which I believe was for plausable deniability) but they still were allowed to maintain a sizable presence within Olympic security-83%. If it was known that they were so bad, why were they allowed to continue in the first place, especially after not meeting the contracted numbers.

That does not seem like having "little to no impact at the Olympics in any way shape or form." 83% does not equal "little to no impact."

Your point? His company is the biggest in the world in terms of creating/marketing new malls across the globe. It is understandable if not expected that his company would open a mall near an olympic site where 100,000's are expected to visit for a two week period.

My point-if he was anybody but Larry Silversteins partner in the WTC then I wouldn't have looked twice.

Just to clarify, do you believe that due to the conspiracists claiming before the olympics began that either a false flag terrorist attack or a false flag alien invasion was going to take place within/near the olympic stadium, the Illuminati took note that the conspiracists identified the false flag attack and thus had to call it off? If so, why do you believe the Illuminati/goverments of the world considered the conspiracists knowing of their plans as threat to their plans, keeping in mind conspiracists who believed that it a false flag terrorist attack/alien invasion was a likely event represented a tiny percentage of the population

While I've identified that as a possibility, I don't think that is what happened in this case. But I believe the exposure creates a threat regardless. Despite the "tiny percentage" as you say, if something were to happen those people could tell all their friends and families "I knew this was coming, these are the reasons, and this is the group of people ultimately responsible-if I knew, with the information available on the internet, why didn't all that security and military know enough to stop it?" This would then open the door to greater exposure of something that can only exist in the shadows. So, just like facebook connections spread exponentially, so would that information. making the "tiny percentage" an almost irrelevant argument.

Also, learn to use

quotes
in your posts, they are very confusing to read.

edit on 28-8-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
anyone who has actually studied the occult knows what exposure means to the Plan.

dont expect dupes to understand it--they wouldnt know it if it was exposed or not, they have no understanding of the tools being used against us all.

i still try to point it out anyone who cares.
silent weapons for quiet wars

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Haha, as expected..

was hoping you would nitpick the completely abolished point, purely to stroke your own ego, without making any attempt to clarify your claim or form a rebuttal to my point that a G4S presence at the olympics is not a 'obvious sign' pointing towards a false flag terrorist illuminati mumbo-jumbo attack happening at the olympics in any way, shape, or form. Your article merely points to a percentage of trainee security personel being inadequate, yet you claim this constitues as a strong, obvious sign that a false flag terrorist attack was going to happen or that something was up at the olympics. How? Please, tell me.. either I cant pick up on these elusive signs or your merely connecting the imaginary dots in your own head that point to something sinister happening.. naturally nothing ever does happen.

I fail to see how a influencial billionare owning a percentage stake/lease of some form in the world trade centre has any relevance to a mall near the olympics.. if he even did have a stake. You claim that the malls this individual or company owns show a high frequency of terrorist attacks, and that these terrorists attacks have led to a high number of insurance claims being filed by this company/individual.. a claim which is based on nothing but your own delusions/conspiracys, unless you can provide a source which backs up your statements. Please also provide a credible source which demonstrates this individual had a percentage stake/lease in the world trade centre at any point in time.. also, I need clarification as to what this sign of yours demonstrates, all you have provided is..

Your obvious signs:

1. A security company G4S had a presence at the olympics, and was shown to be inadequate in its training of new security personel and in certain departments of its security. The firm was vilified by the public and thus toned down, with the military filling in for the jobs for which G4S failed to provide security. The adequate sections of G4S coninued to maintain a security presence. This point is confirmed and irrefutable, but what does this, in your opinion, demonstrate? I fail to see how this is a sign of a impending olympic conspiracy.. A problem was identified, analyzed and dealt with, what is your point?

2. You claim a billionares company opened a mall in a olympic zone. You claim the billionare had a signifigant form of ownership/leases in the world trade centre (sources?) whilst the 9/11 attacks destroyed it. You also claim that this billionares company has a high frequency level of claimed 'terrorist attacks', and that this results in a high level of insurance claims (sources?). What is your conclusion from this point? That he was going to stage a terrorist attack on the mall and then claim a form of insurance? What olympic conspiracy does this point to, if any? Please provide reliable sources, as you did with point 1, that backs up your claim that this individual had a large percental ownership in the world trade centre prior to 9/11, and that his company suffers a high amount of terrorist attacks.. otherwise your just continuing to sound like a rambling degenerate, bringing up the fact you have done magical rituals for twenty years as a credential of yours.. oh the irony

edit on 28-8-2012 by therovers because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join