It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic 2012 Conspiracy - Yes, we WON! This is a VICTORY!!!!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by therovers

He never had ample and justified reason to speak out, nor did the olympic conspiracists.. only in their own minds did they do so. This is where their grand theory falls, they did not prevent anything from happening as nothing was ever going to happen in the first place.. they were always wrong, but rather than accepting that they were wrong from the beginning, they must try and rationalize their thoughts/arguments by stating things such as 'Im not wrong, I prevented it from happening, their was ample reason for me to speak out, and look what happened, nothing! WE WON!'

Did you actually read the 711 page Nuclear Bible he wrote and compiled which talked about everything from MSM news stories to the locations of important people? Didn't think so. 711 pages of documentation-that seems like ample reason to me. But then if this thread has proven anything it's that it is much easier to judge and make fun of than it is to actually look at something with an open mind.

edit on 27-8-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

20yrs hasn't paid off if you did not know that john dee was the original 007 so to speak and estabilished Englands secret service!

Who said I didn't know that? I actually made reference to the 007 in another thread. That's what I like about you guys-you make lots of assumptions about where people are coming from and what their capabilities are. Classic.

You also shouldn't be talking about certain things if you were trully in a secret 'society' my dear fellow/mam/transgender/demi-doomsdayer.

I don't my dear rock-head who knows what you are.

Many of these individuals enjoy the thrill of perceived danger that comes along with having supposedly top-secret knowledge, feeling as though they have a lead role in a secret-agent film—except they are not in a movie!

And many skeptics enjoy being a**ho*es and judging people and things of which they know nothing about. I don't feel like I am better than anyone and just want people to have true freedom instead of being in a cage and thinking they are free. And then, when people like myself come along and point out the prison bars, people like you tell me I am crazy or stupid when I am anything but, but then you guys enjoy making judgements on things you know nothing about, so that small-minded attitude should be expected.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by seabhac-rua

As for the people in power being into this sort of thing I always like pointing to Queen Elizabeth and her affiliation with John Dee at the time when "commoners" were being burned at the stake for doing the same thing. And he makes a great argument that one can be really smart and still believe in the occult:

20yrs hasn't paid off if you did not know that john dee was the original 007 so to speak and
estabilished Englands secret service!..(I also know of the 9 gates) ( necrinomicon) (watchers)
(ancient ones) (astral flight) etc..

Think and ask before you put yourself on a pedastal above us naysayers.I have a quote
For you guys/girls/transgenders/ Read on, it sums you guys up in a nutshell.

Conspiracy theories are a powerful source of pride and a wellspring of intellectual vanity. The theorist comes to see himself as thinking on a higher plane than the ignorant masses around him. He walks the fringes of society, watching his surroundings with suspicion. No one realizes what’s going on, he thinks.

If speaking his mind on conspiracies causes others to recoil, he simply dismisses them as “dumb sheep” who cannot see what he sees. Every episode like this further reaffirms how special this inside information makes him.

Many of these individuals enjoy the thrill of perceived danger that comes along with having supposedly top-secret knowledge, feeling as though they have a lead role in a secret-agent film—except they are not in a movie!

You also shouldn't be talking about certain things if you were trully in a secret 'society' my
dear fellow/mam/transgender/demi-doomsdayer.

Tell me the recipe for space mead? - what is it for?- how do you require it? when best to indulge?
How does it tie in with the nine gates?. I know, but surely a doomsayer such as yourself,Should be
well versed in such things having spent twenty years studying the occult.

Have a little think and get back to me.....

edit on 27-8-2012 by denver22 because: commas

Great comment I couldn't of said it better myself now I have to give you some stars!! I also hate when you don't agree with someone's theory and you give them evidence to back it up and when they can't refute what you said they start saying well you must be a shill then. I will say I have meet some great open minded people on this site who have no problem hearing opposite views.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

20yrs hasn't paid off if you did not know that john dee was the original 007 so to speak and estabilished Englands secret service!

Who said I didn't know that? I actually made reference to the 007 in another thread. That's what I like about you guys-you make lots of assumptions about where people are coming from and what their capabilities are. Classic.

Now you know how it feels like.Also i was not the one making assumptions about little
green men, nukes ,floods - like yourself and the basement kids do.

It is you guys who assume you saved the world from disaster.

Well done let's give you guys/girls/transgendered/bi-sexuals/ a round of applause!

Bottom line you assume we do not know anything.
Fact is no little green men landed in the olympic stadium or on my lawn like i thought
they wouldn't. You guys were the ones making assumptions about floods, nukes,
people from planet zod! not the good people that tried to post otherwise.

Face it - you were wrong! deal with it - stop whining it's over.Go out have fun godspeed.
Not one of your sides assumptions of great catastrophes happened with your floods little
green men... the end.

P.S

You won congratulations!, you lot won first prize in ignorance, while the naysers won
first prize in denying it from the likes of the sheep callers AKA doomsayers!.
Even ATS radio said about the spotty basement kids thwarting the plans as ludicrous
I chuckled loudly at the thought of the doomsayers listening to it.

Ohh and please stop making assumptions to the posters on this thread bragging about
twenty yrs practicing the occult like you are better versed in it or assume that we do not
Because you are mistaken man/woman/ if you assume we are assleep then you guys need
to wake up and smell the coffee come out from the basements and grab some sun.

Sorry no green men, floods, nukes here lmao, you guys get hostile when proven wrong everytime.
Also i am not being racist i do not know if you are a man woman transgendered etc by looking
at your avatar do i.Being late to the game there have been women transgendered people posting
So i think you owe a big apology to the poster you claim to be racist by "Assuming" Quite ironic
you jumping in on the assuming card, when so far you have assumed way to much allready.

edit on 27-8-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

I will say I have meet some great open minded people on this site who have no problem hearing opposite views.

But apparently there are few on this thread as people with the opposing view that there was something up with the Olympics are called idiots, paranoid, pathetic. and mentally ill (or basement kids or any other derogatory term that you guys like using.) That certainly doesn't sound like open minded language to me. That's right up there with calling a person a shill and is just as unfounded. Let's face it, there have been attacks on both sides and neither side is innocent in this back and forth.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

And many skeptics enjoy being a**ho*es and judging people and things of which they know nothing about.

Assumption.

I don't feel like I am better than anyone

Really you could of fooled me

I've had my Masters and been a practicing therapist for close to 12 years. I've spent close to two decades involved in various "secret societies" OTO, Rosicrucians, and a few more, studying the occult-including numerology and paying attention. How much time have you spent studying the occult? How well educated are you?

Theres more of your fine ego at play

How many real rituals have you conducted? I've conducted enough in the last 20 years that I know a ritual when I see one.

Your so full of yourself man/woman/transgendered/whoever you are.

The real "Sad, naive, pathetic, deluded idiots" are the ones like yourself that miss the signs altogether.

Us "sad,naive, pathetic, deluded idiots" are the ones that knew nothing would come of it as per
usuall so that makes us kinda smarter than you think we are goodbye.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

I will say I have meet some great open minded people on this site who have no problem hearing opposite views.

But apparently there are few on this thread as people with the opposing view that there was something up with the Olympics are called idiots, paranoid, pathetic. and mentally ill (or basement kids or any other derogatory term that you guys like using.) That certainly doesn't sound like open minded language to me. That's right up there with calling a person a shill and is just as unfounded. Let's face it, there have been attacks on both sides and neither side is innocent in this back and forth.

I know both sides have name called and both are far from innocent but you have to admit some people on this site are very paranoid haha. I don't have a problem with people who said maybe something will happen at the olympics but some people acted like it was going to be a fact and then either never brought it up again or came up with another excuse. These people where not making small predictions these were world changing events if they came true.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog I don't have a problem with people who said maybe something will happen at the olympics but some people acted like it was going to be a fact and then either never brought it up again or came up with another excuse. These people where not making small predictions these were world changing events if they came true.

Correct, also like you said some of these guys claiming alien motherships/ floods/ hocus pocus/ nukes
tried to say it is going to happen for sure, so if one of us tried to dissagree they get very hostile.
they call you sheep/ assleep/ trolls/ shills and my favourite -- 'what are you doing on ats if you do
not believe in conspiracy"

To deny ignorance

I cannot wait to see what the next claims are from doomsayers, i am staying tuned..
This could get interesting indeed.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Correct, also like you said some of these guys claiming alien motherships/ floods/ hocus pocus/ nukes tried to say it is going to happen for sure, so if one of us tried to dissagree they get very hostile.
they call you sheep/ assleep/ trolls/ shills and my favourite -- 'what are you doing on ats if you do
not believe in conspiracy"

To deny ignorance

And I can't speak to them except to say that any time a person digs into absolutes (on either side) they are treading in dangerous waters. I must admit, I was expecting something to happen but it was more the possibility rather than an absolute.

And believe it or not, I appreciate the presence of you and people like you on the board even though I get highly frustrated sometimes. It keeps people honest or at least challenges them to look at why they believe what they believe. As far as my life experience, I wasn't putting it out there to say that I am better than anybody else, just that I am not some 19 year old kid living on the computer without any real experience in the occult/conspiratorial realm other than what they saw on the Internet

But I still argue that it can be just as ignorant to take the skeptics side and deride those that see other possibilities as mentally ill or fools. Just because you don't see something doesn't mean that its not there, just that you don't see it.

Absence of "proof" is not proof of absence.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

The second one along from left to right it is called the sign of kish

You mean the white trash finger? Right back atcha buddy.
Name calling really helps you make your point that much better by the way. Well done.
Your making fun of me has changed my mind. You are right about everything because you are so smart and perceptive. Can I subscribe to your newsletter? Or maybe you can just tell me what to think so I can stop forming my own opinions based on what I see and know.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog
I hate when somone predicts a earthquake in the next week and then 4 months later when it does happen they say see I told you. It makes me laugh when these big time hosts make these huge wrong predictions over and over again and their fans never hold them responsible.

They never do,they just take it out on us like it was our fault..
How can so many be fooled by these charlatans everytime,again and again.

In my opinion being called stupid sounds illogical considering im not the one putting my
faith in witchdoctors who may i add must be laughing all the way to the bank with all the
doomsayers coin.

Hillairious

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Actually, I downloaded the E-book and tried to take it seriously before giving up around 5-10 mins in due to the rambling/deluded overtones of the book and its claimed proofs.. from what I can gather the proofs were either non related events/news articles the author connected to his proposed nuclear attack in his own mind (Cancelled nuke tests in no way related to the super-bowl in anway constituting as proof etc) or his distraction proposal (USA got involved with Libya to distract from the claimed Superbowl Nuclear attack being the highlight)

The cherry on the cake was, I quote, 'Evidentially, once the nuclear terror attack had been called off, Bush felt safe enough to attend Super Bowl XLV. During the game, Bush was repeatedly seen reading a book via an iPad like mechanism instead of watching the game. It is highly possibly that Bush was reading The Nuclear Bible; after all, it made him change his plans at least twice in one day.'
He thinks a man who was once one of the most powerful men in the world is taking time out of his day to read his pathetic 'Nuclear Bible' publication, and that this free E-book was the reason why the major goverments of this world called of a Nuclear strike, a strike which would change western society if not global society for generations to come, more so than 9/11
Thank god for the Nuclear bible!

The author also fails to provide a motive as to why the American goverment would want to stage a nuclear strike on its own country, or colloborate with Al-Qaeda in letting them detonate a nuclear bomb at the superbowl. Probaly because there is no logical motive, hats of to him though, his diligent work (paranoia) saved the lives of countless 1000's.. thank god he could publish the Nuclear Bible and contact the major goverments of the world before they detonated the nuke..

P.S - You keep claiming there were 'signs' that an illuminati false flag terrorist attack was going to happen
at the olympics, I shall ask for the second time, what were the signs, and can you provide sources documenting the so called signs?

edit on 27-8-2012 by therovers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

The author also fails to provide a motive as to why the American goverment would want to stage a nuclear strike on its own country, or colloborate with Al-Qaeda in letting them detonate a nuclear bomb at the superbowl. Probaly because there is no logical motive

Who benefitted from 9/11? Certainly not All-CIA-duh. However the people that pushed the PATRIOT act sure got what they wanted. Increased security and control and decreased rights. Sounds like a logical motive to me.

You keep claiming there were 'signs' that an illuminati false flag terrorist attack was going to happen
at the olympics, I shall ask for the second time, what were the signs, and can you provide sources documenting the so called signs?

So I'm gonna sum up everything that people have been saying about the Olympics and the signs and symbols for the last 6 months, even though I and others have presented their evidence all over the place here on this board already? Do your own damn reading. Nothing I could say would make a difference in your point of view anyway, so why bother.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Your opinion is irrelevant, I was stating the author did not provide an opinion as to motive of the nuclear strikes.

Nice get out of jail free card. 'Theres so MANY signs out there, why should I show you them! Find them yourself'

Im asking for the OBVIOUS signs you claim pointed to a Illuminati false flag terrorist attack. Give me one sign, im not asking for a abundance of them, just ONE. I will look at the proof/information/evidence you provide, and give a honest and unbiast opinion on the proof/information/evidence provided. Just one source is all I ask, shouldent be too hard.
edit on 27-8-2012 by therovers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I've had my Masters and been a practicing therapist for close to 12 years. I've spent close to two decades involved in various "secret societies" OTO, Rosicrucians, and a few more, studying the occult-including numerology and paying attention. How much time have you spent studying the occult? How well educated are you? Also, how many real rituals have you conducted? I've conducted enough in the last 20 years that I know a ritual when I see one.

You still havent answered my question sir/mam so ill ask again

Tell me the recipe for space mead? - what is it for?- how do you require it? when best to indulge?
How does it tie in with the nine gates?. I know, but surely a doomsayer such as yourself,Should be
well versed in such things having spent twenty years studying the occult..

Have another think sir/mam and please try and get back to me again

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Im asking for the OBVIOUS signs you claim pointed to a Illuminati false flag terrorist attack. Give me one sign, im not asking for a abundance of them, just ONE.

1) Security

A WHISTLEBLOWER who worked with G4S on preparing security personnel for London 2012 has said there is a "50 per cent" chance of a bomb being carried into an Olympic venue when the Games begin in two weeks' time.

He told Sky News that trainees who failed basic tasks were still given a security badge and approved to work in the Olympic park. One security guard failed to find a 9mm pistol hidden in a volunteer's sock during a patdown while another allowed a 'terrorist' who put a mock bomb through an X-ray machine to melt away into the crowd.

www.theweek.co.uk...

Stupidity or on purpose? Why go to all the trouble to mount rockets on apartment buildings and then let things like that slide? My vote is for on purpose.

2) Frank Lowy

Former Israeli commando Frank Lowy, 81, recently opened the Mega Mall adjacent to Olympic Stadium and Stratford subway station.Frank Lowy was Larry Silverstein's partner in the World Trade Center on Sept 11. 2001.

Over two-thirds of all those attending the Olympics stadium are expected to transit through Westfield's new "Stratford City Center." [in September '11 no less]

Lowy, a dual Australian and Israeli citizen, is co-founder of the Westfield Group, operator of over 100 shopping centers in Australia, New Zealand, the United States and UK. They also own Marriott Hotels. Both these companies have suffered a long list of "terrorist attacks" for which large insurance claims were made.

www.henrymakow.com...

There's two and that's not even getting into the symbology and numerology of things like the floodlights and themes in the opening and closing ceremonies.

Those 2 things that I pointed out should alone be the basis for questioning whether or not something was going to happen at the Olympics.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Sir by the way. And I don't intend on answering your question. You have shown nothing but contempt for people that don't share the same point of view and quite frankly have been an jerk throughout. Why should I play your game when you've done nothing to show that I wouldn't be met with more attacks.

But, since I know you have so much respect for them, here's a Youtube video on the Necronomicon (of which there is no evidence that it even existed prior to Lovecraft.)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Sir by the way. And I don't intend on answering your question. You have shown nothing but contempt for people that don't share the same point of view and quite frankly have been an jerk throughout. Why should I play your game when you've done nothing to show that I wouldn't be met with more attacks.

But, since I know you have so much respect for them, here's a Youtube video on the Necronomicon (of which there is no evidence that it even existed prior to Lovecraft.)
So you cant answer the question just say.

My question was about space mead and you came on the thread acting the jerk pal
Nothing happened at the olympics and all your 20yrs experiance counts for squat.

If you came on being polite then most posters including myself would have been polite back.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
ok ATS'ers

with great power comes great responsibility

it's up to YOU to prevent false flags

I have faith in you

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join