Olympic 2012 Conspiracy - Yes, we WON! This is a VICTORY!!!!

page: 3
93
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Just my opinion of course, but I think "the powers that be" got exactly what they wanted out of the olympics. The same thing they get from professional sports. Distraction, distraction, distraction, and people living vicariously through their favorite athletes.

The Romans held games frequently to distract the poor from their poverty, and also from the constant wars(Something the article leaves out). Sound familiar folks?


...The Romans continued the practice, holding games roughly 10 to 12 times in an average year. Paid for by the emperor, the games were used to keep the poor and unemployed entertained and occupied. The emperor hoped to distract the poor from their poverty in the hopes that they would not revolt...

Source






edit on 8/13/2012 by Klassified because: add source
edit on 8/13/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal

Originally posted by DPrice
reply to post by Lagrimas
 


Because I can. Anyway you haven't answered my question, why would TPTB leave clues lying around before an attack?


I don't know why don't you ask them? That's just what they do. They do it for many reasons. See 9/11 predictions and clues. The same was done for London 2012


Would that be the London 2012 where nothing happened?



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DPrice

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal

Originally posted by DPrice
reply to post by Lagrimas
 


Because I can. Anyway you haven't answered my question, why would TPTB leave clues lying around before an attack?


I don't know why don't you ask them? That's just what they do. They do it for many reasons. See 9/11 predictions and clues. The same was done for London 2012


Would that be the London 2012 where nothing happened?


Hmm let me think, uh, yeah. Done trolling yet?

Again, nothing happened because this time info was spread unlike 9/11 info could NOT be spread at all and people could not be made aware of any messages/warnings. How has that not registered in you.



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hiasyouwant
 


I don't think anyone is disputing that.

The Spring uprising was coordinated by social media.

But see, they actually went and did something about it.

They didn't hide behind their computers and waited for something to happen did they?

I mean, if the OP and his ilk believed that this was to happen so much, why didn't they do anything about it?

Actually get out there and you know, do something!

Oh wait...they didn't believe it was going to happen THAT much...just a little!


They did their bit by saying it's gonna happen and knew that if it didn't they had an out all ready to go.

"We stopped it"

Give me a break!

Maybe they should take responsibilities for their own actions instead of changing the goalposts to suit their agenda...



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk
reply to post by Hiasyouwant
 


I don't think anyone is disputing that.

The Spring uprising was coordinated by social media.

But see, they actually went and did something about it.

They didn't hide behind their computers and waited for something to happen did they?

I mean, if the OP and his ilk believed that this was to happen so much, why didn't they do anything about it?

Actually get out there and you know, do something!

Oh wait...they didn't believe it was going to happen THAT much...just a little!


They did their bit by saying it's gonna happen and knew that if it didn't they had an out all ready to go.

"We stopped it"

Give me a break!

Maybe they should take responsibilities for their own actions instead of changing the goalposts to suit their agenda...





You're just filled with silly illogical comparisons today aren't you buddy?

Comparing an uprising to a potental false flag conspiracy, LOL.



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal
 


So let me get this straight, these all powerful beings can stage huge tragedies and set pieces and get away with it, despite the thousands of people that would have to swear to secrecy, but they are powerless before the internet and have no way of censoring it? How do you reconcile that into your world view?


+13 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal
 

On behalf of the people of London I want to thank you for spending hours looking at pictures of triangles. You really saved lives mate, good job. Thanks again.



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk
 


Hey if they got up from their computers and went outside they'd have to speak to real people. Maybe even girls!





posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soshh
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal
 

On behalf of the people of London I want to thank you for spending hours looking at pictures of triangles. You really saved lives mate, good job. Thanks again.


I didn't spend hours looking at pictures. But I spent countless hours researching, spreading pictures, videos, info, writings, to as many people as possible and did my part "spreading the word". But thanks alot, I appreciate it and glad that I maybe did help,



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
In this debate, there is always going to be a war.

Counter culture, creates, counter culture ...

Did Lady gaga do the pyramid eye manoeuvre because of MK ULTRa

OR

Did she just grow up in a world where popular culture made her decide to want to pretend to be an Illuminati queen?



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DPrice
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal
 


So let me get this straight, these all powerful beings can stage huge tragedies and set pieces and get away with it, despite the thousands of people that would have to swear to secrecy, but they are powerless before the internet and have no way of censoring it? How do you reconcile that into your world view?


If you don't have a basic understanding of false flags, and 9/11, there is a search function here and you can begin to have your eyes opened. Good luck.



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal

Originally posted by DPrice
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal
 


So let me get this straight, these all powerful beings can stage huge tragedies and set pieces and get away with it, despite the thousands of people that would have to swear to secrecy, but they are powerless before the internet and have no way of censoring it? How do you reconcile that into your world view?


If you don't have a basic understanding of false flags, and 9/11, there is a search function here and you can begin to have your eyes opened. Good luck.




posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal
 


Oh please, I've been lurking this place since John Titor reared his troll head, I've yet to see anything that proved a false flag attack.

(Yes I am aware Titor didn't post here)



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Whether or not social media stopped anything may never be proven. Hundreds or maybe thousands still died tragically day after day in these crazy wars. Before celebrating anything, perhaps we should stop for a moment and remember those whose lives were taken this last few days; those events can be proven!

If ATS or any other social site is going to prevent anything from happening, we need to pull together. We are completely divided anymore, and the site is mostly debunkers and trolls. We will never be effective with a crew like this. Very few on this site believe in conspiracies anymore; they come here to insult each other and derail threads.

They know who they are; most of them will attack this thread, and more than likely this post. I don't give a ...
hope you dont...


+7 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I'm sorry to say but I doubt that you, or any of the internet warriors, prevented anything.

There sure is a lot of symbolism at the Olympics. It is meant to be that way. The phoenix represented the end of the London games and the beginning of the Rio games. Rebirth. The Games, although new in their current form, are ancient, and the people that choreograph these opening and closing ceremonies always pay homage to that.

9/11, 7/7 etc... has nothing to do with the bogeymen you see in every shadow, planning mass destruction at all these major world events.

You know what though? You warriors are going to be right eventually and you know why?

Because these large international gatherings, like the Olympics or the World Cup present tempting targets to the real bad guys who want to cause mass mayhem. You won't have actually predicted it, because you guys predict FALSE FLAG for everything( I mean even a clock that is stopped is right twice a day ), but ya'll will holler from the rooftops with glee....

I WAS RIGHT SEE!!!!!!!!!

but in truth, you aren't and won't be but real people will suffer if it happens while you revel in your fantasy of getting it right.



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant
 


I'm in complete agreement with you, but wars aren't as trendy or fun to roleplay about so sadly things will continue the way they are in the OP.



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
Just my opinion of course, but I think "the powers that be" got exactly what they wanted out of the olympics. The same thing they get from professional sports. Distraction, distraction, distraction, and people living vicariously through their favorite athletes.

The Romans held games frequently to distract the poor from their poverty, and also from the constant wars(Something the article leaves out). Sound familiar folks?


...The Romans continued the practice, holding games roughly 10 to 12 times in an average year. Paid for by the emperor, the games were used to keep the poor and unemployed entertained and occupied. The emperor hoped to distract the poor from their poverty in the hopes that they would not revolt...

Source






edit on 8/13/2012 by Klassified because: add source
edit on 8/13/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)



Good point! The Illuminati are doing something. They knew they weren't going to be able to NUKE LONDON or BIO LONDON... (because we found out[possibly maybe]) and so They did

Plan B



There is always a Plan B.



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Actually I think the OP is right.
I had had some major prophetic dreams about this event even though I couldn't careless about the Olympics.

I will post them in the near future.

But I don't think that nothing was accomplished, if you know about mind control and its triggers, the Opening and Closing Ceremonies had many symbols that are used on mind control victims.

After watching the Closing ceremony my eldest teenager developed a headache and had a very weird abstract dream that night, with many of the symbols used, in her dream.

I feel as if bad stuff is just about to be let loose. Personally I feel as if we have been targeted by evil entities for June and July. I wrote a thread on 4 Black men broke into my home whilst we were in our home.

They may well just change tactics. We still need to be on the alert, I think.



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal
 


Nice cop out.

How do you sleep at night fully believing that there are evil government monsters out there plotting to kill you and your family??

You believe this yet you do......nothing.

Besides conjuring up a fake victory to feel better about yourself?

If you can't see the similarities in the Spring Rising (people who stood up against a government they believed were abusing and killing them) and a False Flag attack at the Olympics (government killing people and blaming someone else) then maybe it is you who is ignorant and close minded?

Bet you haven't even considered that possibility have you?

The possibility that you're wrong.





new topics

top topics



 
93
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join