It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic 2012 Conspiracy - Yes, we WON! This is a VICTORY!!!!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
It's like clockwork every 4years. Scores of "omg false flag imminent!" thread. "Scores or hundreds or thousands or millions will die!" "Ufos will invade!" "Project bluebeam will be kicked off!" omg omg! /panic

And then nothing happens. And the same folks come back and tell us because they raised "awareness," the false flag was thwarted. Remember 8-8-8? Yea.. same story. And I saw several people say before the Olympics, "Nothing will happen, but these people will say it only didn't happen because they spread the word." And lo and behold.. that's exactly what happens. That's what always happens.

Same drill will happen in four years, I guarantee it. Nothing was planned. Nothing happened. The supposed terrorists scouting the Olympics.. nada. The "mall owned by guy who collected insurance from 9/11 is right by the stadium!" story.. nada. It's amusing, it really, truly honestly is.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Nothing happened at the Olympics because there is no purpose in attacking a world wide event. The "occult" would be stupid to go ahead with an attack because its a time when all nations come together as one. Why would one group want the whole world against them? That's what they would get by attacking at the Olympics. It's common sense....there is no conspiracy of occult rituals and all that nonsense.....it is a worldwide sporting event....and that's it. Nothing more, nothing less. The only time the Olympics will ever be attacked is if Aliens from Mars attack Earth.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I'm not necessarily saying you're wrong, but that kind of logic is a slippery slope. With the same logic I could say the same thing when nothing happens on Dec. 21, 2012. Could there have been some plot? Possibly. Could the awareness of the possibility kept them from doing anything? Maybe. Thing is no one will ever know.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
And the symbolism thing is hilarious.

Go ahead and think of an elaborate opening ceremony for the Olympic - you have to plan it.. it has to be amazing.. showy.. you want to impress all nations. Ok.. now.. make sure that there is NO symbolism of any kind that can be misinterpreted. Guess what.. you can't do it. There isn't a single opening show they could do that wouldn't be twisted into some "occult" or NWO reasoning. It doesn't matter what they did - there is a 100% guarantee that anything they could come up with would have been subjected to the "occult" and evil NWO rubbing our faces in their power sort of theory. You KNOW it's true. There is nothing they can do that won't be twisted into something evil and wicked.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Not sure honestly. One thing that I am sure of is that I am really damn confused. I'm sure many are. So much info/dis-info has been leaking into the web about this stuff, especially in the last 2 years or so. I don't know what to believe, let alone conclude anything from these websites and sources. They are on to something though...it's like someone/something is aware and consciously making an effort to mess with the people trying to find truth.

I also find it very funny to see some members calling others "crazy" throughout the posts. Aren't we all a little looney here? I mean look at the messed up world we live in, and all the crap we put up with daily. You gotta be at least a little crazy to be part of this madness. I guess it's a comfort thing for some...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
It's illogical to say with absolute certainty that you in fact stopped a false flag attack, therefore it is equally illogical to say with absolute certainty that they did not stop a false flag attack that happened. It is not a provable fact that a false flag operation was actually planned, I've watched videos on this stuff and I disagree with any of the symbolism claimed. I think the ads were just tacky but that's coming from an American judging British culture. But back to the point it isn't possible to disprove or prove an attack was planned, so if it makes you sleep at night then fine claim that you beat the "man" but in reality you can't prove it and people will not take you at face value.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CJStallion
I am convinced that some of you are actually insane or delusional. You believe that you, on an internet forum, stopped the mighty NWO. As I have stated in previous threads I do believe there are SOME conspiracies but some of you see a conspiracy in EVERYTHING and when your predictions don't happen you make these fantasy tales to make yourself feel important.

The information was all over all social networks as well, including youtube. Some videos had millions of views. Obviously some people are interested even though you are not.

And yes, I am important and so are you. Who told you otherwise and why did you believe it? People can make a difference every single day. Some people change the entire world.

Yes, I know people are being told they are nothing. Thats part of it all, because if you dont feel like that, you become someone who matters.

edit on 16-8-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by denynothing
It's illogical to say with absolute certainty that you in fact stopped a false flag attack, therefore it is equally illogical to say with absolute certainty that they did not stop a false flag attack that happened. It is not a provable fact that a false flag operation was actually planned, I've watched videos on this stuff and I disagree with any of the symbolism claimed. I think the ads were just tacky but that's coming from an American judging British culture. But back to the point it isn't possible to disprove or prove an attack was planned, so if it makes you sleep at night then fine claim that you beat the "man" but in reality you can't prove it and people will not take you at face value.

People who are aware dont need evidence for every single thing because they have inner intuition that lets them see the bigger picture. If you are stuck in mind mode, you need evidence to see anything, and therefore you see nothing. Because its not possible to prove anything really. Most "evidence" are just stories based on who you want to believe.

Example: Drugs was found in the suspects car. Suspect says its not his. Cop says it is. By credibility, cop wins. And the entire society is like that.

edit on 16-8-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal

Originally posted by Suspiria
The presumption of a "gathering of energy" doesn't make sense. The Olympics did nothing but harness positive energy, it's your David Ickes of the world and the OP claiming their victory that probably helped "Them" if you believe in a "Them" to generate any negative energy "They" might have needed.

You are seriously out of your mind. If you for one second believe that the olympics harnessed "good energy". LMFAO. I laugh, I laugh hard at you. There was so much negative energy there by their demonic opening/closing ceremony ritual it's laughable. Somebody needs wake up.

Have a good hard laugh on me then... See now doesn't that feel good? There, that was my little gift of positive energy. I hope it helped you stop feeling frustrated for a second at least. No sarcasm intended.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
actually--the OP is correct and incorrect--

its true, there is/was a FF during the London Olympics. Its called propaganda. (mind control)

incorrect that any side won the war. a battle, maybe.

heres your proof
Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars READ
Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars LISTEN

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Same drill will happen in four years, I guarantee it. Nothing was planned. Nothing happened. The supposed terrorists scouting the Olympics.. nada. The "mall owned by guy who collected insurance from 9/11 is right by the stadium!" story.. nada. It's amusing, it really, truly honestly is.

It's worse than that, it's every two years. Alien disclosure was predicted for the 2010 World Cup don't forget:

South Africa World Cup or World Disclosure?

Give it 18 months or so and there'll be 2014 Brazil World Cup conspiracy threads all over the place. Assuming we survive December 21 that is

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

It's like clockwork every 4years. Scores of "omg false flag imminent!" thread. "Scores or hundreds or thousands or millions will die!" "Ufos will invade!" "Project bluebeam will be kicked off!" omg omg! /panic

And then nothing happens. And the same folks come back and tell us because they raised "awareness," the false flag was thwarted. Remember 8-8-8? Yea.. same story. And I saw several people say before the Olympics, "Nothing will happen, but these people will say it only didn't happen because they spread the word." And lo and behold.. that's exactly what happens. That's what always happens.

Not this time it seems.........apparently this time no false flag means us Conspiracy nuts have managed to prevent it by discussing it online! Yup, things have moved on now so credit is claimed when nothing happens!

Speaking of which, the Sun didn't go supernova today. You can all thank me later........

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I don’t see me anymore joining this site to "deny ignorance"... because i rather end up denying the ignoramuses

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow

It's worse than that, it's every two years. Alien disclosure was predicted for the 2010 World Cup don't forget:

South Africa World Cup or World Disclosure?

Give it 18 months or so and there'll be 2014 Brazil World Cup conspiracy threads all over the place. Assuming we survive December 21 that is

nice perfectly predicted statement. you are doing everything you have been programmed to do/say. though if you had done any research into this you wouldnt trivialize so much.

carry on.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Not this time it seems.........apparently this time no false flag means us Conspiracy nuts have managed to prevent it by discussing it online! Yup, things have moved on now so credit is claimed when nothing happens!

Speaking of which, the Sun didn't go supernova today. You can all thank me later........

ditto for you.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by rainbowbear

Meaning what exactly? That i can thank myself for the sun not going supernova?

Seriously, even us conspiracy theorists accept that some claims are simply ridiculuous.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rainbowbear

Yes of course, because if you're not a delusional paranoid schizophrenic and instead live in the real world - warts and all - then you're a programmed sheep....

You people are so predictable it's not even funny anymore and you're delusions have extended to creating a scenario where you are not and cannot be proved wrong by using circular logic and obscure assumptions that are as provable/unprovable as statements like 'there is a tin of beans floating in interstellar space 2.45 light years from here' . You should start a religion....

What's even more annoying is your assumption that by not subscribing to your outlandish fantasies those of us that have retained some degree of realism and logic are flag waving 'sheep' that think the world is perfect and love our 'masters'. Well I'll tell you one thing, no matter how messed up the 'masters' and the world are I'd chose them over a bunch of even more psychotic, delusional, stupid and fanatical freaks any day.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Thank you for proving that being into conspiracies doesn't have to mean your brain is on vacation. If only more people were like you!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
discrediting conspiracy is the go to tool in the war for your mind. a non event plays perfectly into the game.

its still a shell game, but to pass it of as nothing--a non event ff at the olympics--is telling of the conditioning weve all been under.

apparently some fail to realize the warfare tactics used against them. I understand--i was that way too, once.

you ignore the facts at your detriment. So be it. Just know, that very few rebuttals to conspiracies contain little logic and or reasoning--generally they are parroted rhetoric given to you by media/parents/teachers.

original ideas are very rare indeed, in the court of public opinion.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
reply to post by Flavian

Thank you for proving that being into conspiracies doesn't have to mean your brain is on vacation. If only more people were like you!
#

Well i don't know about that but thanks anyway! More of me would be a scary thought.......

It is true though. Some of the theories on here actually quite scare me in terms of where are people's heads at to come up with such conclusions? Are people so out of touch with reality?

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join