It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic 2012 Conspiracy - Yes, we WON! This is a VICTORY!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

Pretty awesome my friend.

You watched a few youtube videos, made a few posts saying how you agree with everything about the Olympic false flag.

No doubt you spent countless minutes fighting the good fight behind that keyboard of yours, you saved thousands of lives by your actions.

You sir are a hero.

Forget the guy who died saving 12 people's lives.

Or the 4 year old boy who died saving a 3 year old girl from drowning

They're nothing compared to you buddy.

Well done.

Big clap for the hero everyone.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal

Originally posted by boncho
Let me guess, this is the same reason that the world hasn't ended, Nibiru never came, Project Bluebeam hasn't made aliens appear outside my window, the Galactic Federation of Nonsense hasn't showed up, and a whole bunch of other things that never happened....

This is all because of the diligent efforts of the select YouTubers, Bloggers, and internet sensations? Well...

Cheers to you guys.

Maybe form some kind of Justice League with space planes to watch over the Earth? You all are real big superheroes.

Thanks for the sarcasm, smart arse. I really don't care what you think. I'm proud of all the people who spread info on this. You can go back to sleep, thanks.

And excuse me, but NIburu, Project Bluebeam, is NOT the same as this potential event. This event has been subliminally encoded in music videos, movies/hollywood, comics etc for YEARS, this is different. This was potentially the next 9/11 only 10x worse. So the predictive programming on this was abundant and clear. It is just a horrible comparison.

Exactly my sentiments.

I couldn't agree more.

I said it above, his reply simply

doesn't make sense.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas

Originally posted by Lagrimas
reply to post by watchitburn

You do realise that what your saying goes against the very fabric of the society we live in?

Why do you think we have CCTV? Deterrent.

If the shop keeper was looking at you... would you still steal the sweets?

Yet people are still murdered on Camera.....

Lets not try and compare the genius of the illuminati to your mad unkle, please.

It seems the "Illuminati" weren't so genius in this case, since they left hundreds of "clues" (oddly edited video clips) in popular public entertainment, which allowed you to thwart their plan by editing it all together in a YT video...

I'd compare them to be on the same level as Beazly from Carebears actually. Maybe the Claw from Inspector Gadget... Certainly not my mad uncle...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk

You watched a few youtube videos, made a few posts saying how you agree with everything about the Olympic false flag.

No doubt you spent countless minutes fighting the good fight behind that keyboard of yours, you saved thousands of lives by your actions.

You sir are a hero.

Well done.

He is not trying to say he is a hero

I bet he cares deeply about those issues and you know it!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DPrice

I'm pretty sure if the supposed powers that be wanted to stage a false flag attack they wouldn't leave clues strewn about like some kind of video game villain.

Well you obviously have no clue as to how TPTB operate. 9/11 says hi.

9/11 was predicted in the media, music industry, hollywood industry etc for decades. The clues were left. There was not enough yet back then to spread awareness as quickly as today.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

No it wasn't. It's easy to see clues and evidence in hindsight but let me ask, why would TPTB leave clues in the first place?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure if the supposed powers that be wanted to stage a false flag attack they wouldn't leave clues strewn about like some kind of video game villain.

So you dont believe 9/11 was an inside job?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas

No, like most normal people I don't.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk

You sir are a hero.

Well done.

Again, another stupid comparison. And illogical. much can be done by the spread of info through the internet, video production, and social networks and you know it. Stop being ignorant to the facts and ridiculing us so much, try opening your eyes for once.

And I'm not saying I'm a hero. And why are you assuming I care nothing about those people or think I'm better than them? Grow up.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DPrice

Why on earth do you come to ATS?

I assume you dont believe in UFO's either. Or Nibiru, Or JFK conspiracy. Or MJ or Tupac outing the Illuminati or etc etc

Are you a masochist?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

You don't take criticism very well for someone who doesn't care what people think.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

9/11 was predicted in the media, music industry, hollywood industry etc for decades. The clues were left. There was not enough yet back then to spread awareness as quickly as today.

The movie "Meet Joe Black" predicted a man getting hit by a car. There was one of those last week in nearly every city in the US.

Hmm...

I hope they don't make me stub my toe tonight.

By the way, my sarcasm is only meant to be insightful, not mockery. There is not reason why people have to base their lives on utter paranoia and irrational nonsense.

Unless we're being trolled. In which case, good work.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Some of you are being naive if you think an IDEA can't spread with much help of the INTERNET. Social media has completely consumed regular media, all because of the itsy witsy intanet. You'd better get with the times people, this isn't the same internet you trolled as a kid. Ideas will spread, and have spread spread because of this website alone, nevermind the whole internet. You CAN make a difference. Will it so.

link   
reply to post by DPrice

He seemed to take all the criticism pefectly well so far my friend

open your eyes.

link   

Because I can. Anyway you haven't answered my question, why would TPTB leave clues lying around before an attack?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

The movie "Meet Joe Black" predicted a man getting hit by a car. There was one of those last week in nearly every city in the US.

Hmm...

I hope they don't make me stub my toe tonight.

By the way, my sarcasm is only meant to be insightful, not mockery. There is not reason why people have to base their lives on utter paranoia and irrational nonsense.

Unless we're being trolled. In which case, good work.

I know you don't even believe 9/11 was an inside job, so there is no hope for you, oh wise skeptic, and not even worth anyone's time.

Thanks for the comments though.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I know you don't even believe 9/11 was an inside job, so there is no hope for you, oh wise skeptic, and not even worth anyone's time.

What an arrogant nasty post.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DPrice

If I told you that my dad would be very angry.

edit on 13-8-2012 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

Sorry OP I had to troll myself cos it was funny

edit on 13-8-2012 by Lagrimas because: to add apology to OP

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Ad hominem much?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Because I can. Anyway you haven't answered my question, why would TPTB leave clues lying around before an attack?

I don't know why don't you ask them? That's just what they do. They do it for many reasons. See 9/11 predictions and clues. The same was done for London 2012

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join