It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic 2012 Conspiracy - Yes, we WON! This is a VICTORY!!!!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

I think this is a victory as well. All of the awareness and debate raised by 9/11 and the London Bombings helped people to realize that:

A.) Governments have the capacity and *may* attempt FF's to further agenda's.
B.) Hightened awareness of your surroundings and events, regardless of what they are is generally a good thing.

I'm not saying ATS was the end-all-be-all that prevented any type of FF on the Olympic games, but in part we have contributed. I know that all types of people, including family and co-workers were waiting to see if some sort of attack would happen at the Olympics. This type of awareness and scrutiny works against Illuminati and other secret societies who would try to perpetrate these types of attacks.

Awareness, in whatever form, I think is a good thing. People need to be aware. Look at the success of the Anti-SOPA and PIPA campaigns. Naysayers will bash people on ATS for raising questions and speculating on what-if scenarios but it works. It will continue to work.

Even if nothing was planned for the Olympics, awareness is STILL valuable. I say keep on keep'in on.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt

Originally posted by LiberLegit

I believe the reason nothing happened, is because of the great awareness that was spread throughout the internet.

I stopped reading right about there. "Awareness" does not equal stupidity on a massive scale. So now if NOTHING happens then there is also a grand conspiracy?
I'm sorry but I used to be able to keep up with the NWO crowd but you all seem to have receded into your own insanity.

You all think you are some incredible force against the NWO, the self-aware holders of esoteric knowledge here to save the masses. No, sorry, you are just pieces of muck like the rest of humanity with no consequence. Even if there were an NWO, I don't think a bunch of lollygaggers on facebook and other social media sites would put a stop to them. You people are delusional. Imagine an Illuminati meeting "Sir there has been a hitch in our plan they started to......make MEMES ON FACEBOOK." Give me a #ing break. These people live in the Infowars world for so long they forget that theres a real world out there, with real people, and real problems.
edit on 15-8-2012 by LiberLegit because: (no reason given)

Quite a big mouth there sissy cat. Whats your problem buddy? Piece of muck? Your a piece of # hiding in your house as well! What makes you so special and bold?

Whats wrong with spreading awareness? Just because nothing happend doesnt mean this planet is a happy place with good governments. Sick # still going on in the Middle East, or is that delusional mucks making that conspiracy up too?

The ONLY thing that could tear apart an oncoming agenda for a One World Government is Awareness of the intentions behind it. Unlike you and many other sheep in denial, I know and feel there are sick plans being made for humanity. I dont need a muck like you to tell me otherwise. Keep it to yourself.

When Philadelphia is being blown up in WW3, you wont even be muck anymore, you'll be dead!! You and I havent experienced a World War, you havent seen millions dead, your city being bombed. I DONT EVER WANT TO SEE IT!

Peace

Somewhere within that jumbled collection of grammatical errors and incoherent sentences I believe you were trying to make a point. Correct? It's funny, you specifically reference to the location noted in my information section, this is your classic fear-mongering. It's okay, I understand people like you need to believe in something crazy like this to be able to sustain your own self-worth within your mind.

Also, I never once said I was any more special than anyone else. You made an assumption, extremely typical for people of your caliber. It's okay, I'll ignore that baseless accusation as well. Beside all the fluff, fear-mongering, and mud-slinging in your post I think the main point of it was that raising awareness can change the grand scheme of this "NWO." Do you think that a world power, a group of people who RUN the ENTIRE WORLD don't have a plan to deal with something like this? So you basically think that because people know something exists, then they have the power to stop it? When SWAT from this "NWO" comes knocking on my door to shoot me I now have the power of being aware so that will save me?

I guess the point i'm trying to make is that even if we were aware of this hypothetical NWO (thanks to the valiant efforts of the self-appointed keyboard-mashing heroes such as yourself) wouldn't they still attack and go to war with whomever they want?

I think you're forgetting that no matter which "side" you choose, you are always being controlled by the views of others. People like Alex Jones shape your views, instead of it being anyone else.

So through all of this self-gratification, exaggeration, button-mashing, and name-calling has anything ever happened? I've never been sent to a FEMA camp, never had my guns taken away or my rights, never been arrested unjustly, went through school fine, got a job with ease, supporting a healthy happy lifestyle! Damn you NWO for holding me in chains, allowing me to be happy with my life! I guess me living life and being happy makes me a shill, a sheeple? I should be wrapped up in a blanket at my underground bunker waiting for the end of the world just like people like you have since the COLD WAR started. This whole thing just makes me sick. Replacing one false reality with another doesn't make you any better of a person, and the only reason you people think you're right is because you sit around agreeing with each other in the same little community all day. I'm sick of it. Be happy, I wish you the best on your journey sir.

"sick people" like me aren't the ones talking about the city I live in exploding or getting shot at by some unknown force. Let me guess in a few years when 'SHTF' (LAUGHING MY ASS OFF) I'll learn my lesson. I guess the people who were told that half a century ago also learned their lesson to? Give me a break.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I am convinced that some of you are actually insane or delusional. You believe that you, on an internet forum, stopped the mighty NWO. As I have stated in previous threads I do believe there are SOME conspiracies but some of you see a conspiracy in EVERYTHING and when your predictions don't happen you make these fantasy tales to make yourself feel important.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn

So, because of all the "awareness" you raised, the "event" was thwarted. That is just absurd. Nothing happened because nothing was going to happen in the first place.

This is correct though I admire op for his / her positive thinking.
What the op is unaware of is no amount of collective awareness can thwart the tptb plans.
The real tptb is not of this earth and the op for sure has not grappled with them either physically or mentally.
You aint seen nothin yet .

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiberLegit

I believe the reason nothing happened, is because of the great awareness that was spread throughout the internet.

I stopped reading right about there. "Awareness" does not equal stupidity on a massive scale. So now if NOTHING happens then there is also a grand conspiracy?
I'm sorry but I used to be able to keep up with the NWO crowd but you all seem to have receded into your own insanity.

You all think you are some incredible force against the NWO, the self-aware holders of esoteric knowledge here to save the masses. No, sorry, you are just pieces of muck like the rest of humanity with no consequence. Even if there were an NWO, I don't think a bunch of lollygaggers on facebook and other social media sites would put a stop to them. You people are delusional. Imagine an Illuminati meeting "Sir there has been a hitch in our plan they started to......make MEMES ON FACEBOOK." Give me a #ing break. These people live in the Infowars world for so long they forget that theres a real world out there, with real people, and real problems.

Ahhh a self proclaimed realist. I had a good laugh at your rationalization of an Illuminati meeting.
I think you seriously undervalue "Awareness". I don't think anyone on ATS truly believes they helped stopped anything.

I think the message being conveyed here by the OP is one of pay attention to the world around you. Sure many people are behind their keyboard 24/7 ranting and raving, but if that ranter could get just one more person to wake up, look around and realize the world isn't quite a simple and good as they once thought it was that is something. It isn't much, but it's something. And if that person could in turn have the same effect on someone else, then that is something too. It isn't much...but soon awareness spreads...and this a good thing.

Brevity in any situation is a must. However, how many people would commit murder if they had a 1000 people watching the entire situation go down? Especially if the murderer was trying to get away with it. Probably a not a whole lot, compared to those who commit murder based on the premise that they could potentially get away with it unscathed.

That is the value of awareness, and it does have an effect. Awareness with a healthy does of brevity and reflection I think is just the right recipe for change to happen in the United States, and possibly some parts of the world.

I think as a whole we're moving in the right direction.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Hiasyouwant

but what if they pushed the preemptive programming knowing people like us would catch on and make such a fuss so they would step us security so much. [i am aware of the initial security failure that led to the British Armed Forces and Mossad to step in] but perhaps they wanted to hype it up so that when the games were over, they could leave all the drones and checkpoints and things like that to further a london police state? I'm in Charlotte where the Democratic National Conventions are coming to town and I've noticed them doing similar precautions that I am worried after the convention they will keep using the checkpoints and drones to further their agenda of Gridlock.
Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

1000's of lives have been saved, great effort ATS! The false flag has either been cancelled or postponed

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Personally I believe that all of you that actually believe you have prevent anything is purly make believe.

I feel kinda bad for you all, mainly because of instead of enjoying the small number of years you have on this planet and enjoying yourselves, you spend it cooking up so beyond belief theory of false flags in every single walk of life.

There is a false flag for everything, someone gets murdered: False flag, someone makes some money on the stock market: False flag, Iran and syria again false flags, olympics false flags, olympic posters: false flags... this list goes on and on and on, and all this is because of 9/11 and 7/7.

Maybe instead of worrying all the time about the next apocolypse go outside and have some fun.

And heres a thought for you, all you people go on about this NWO etc etc people like you would make this sooooo much easier for these so called elites to bring it about, the amount of FEAR you all deal with and spead on a daily basis is going to grow to the point of where people are too scared to leave the house and will want martial law, big brother on every corner and every decision they and everyone makes monitored, analysed and acted apon.

They wont have to force this NWO on people, cause people will want it. So instead of all this fear and scaremongering go enjoy you life, take a holiday, buy a sport car, go skinny dipping or anything which makes you smile.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by felixjames20

They wont have to force this NWO on people, cause people will want it. So instead of all this fear and scaremongering go enjoy you life, take a holiday, buy a sport car, go skinny dipping or anything which makes you smile.

Exactly in the midst of life we are in death!

People we only have a small number of years to enjoy life
so enjoy it.

1 Get your d!ck wet
2 find a girl
3 settle down
4 have babies
5 enjoy life
6 Shun the charlatans

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein

Look what the cat dragged in......

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
some of u people are badly deluded: i thought it was a wonderful celebration of british culture and humanity.

alex jones is worse than most, he saw a few pyramids and two lesbians kissing lol. that kiss was one of the most famous in british tv history.

during the opening ceremony there were the giant witches: they are from harry potter and mary poppins was saving the kids from their nightmares. is that so bad?

the bit where people seem to think was a satanic ritual actually made me real emotional, it was all about accepting each other and joining together - not #ing peadophilia! - i admit i welled up during this part.

the copper urns at the end, showing a united world, capped it off perfectly. america doesnt want to united, it wants everything to itself and # the rest.

i'm not particurly patriotic but it did make me feel good to be british, our culture and history is quirky and unique. danny boyle who coreographed the whole thing is a known director of mainly gangster movies, hardly represents illuminati does it?

i think many of you are becoming so obsessed with the dumb idea of the illumati etc, that youre missing the real problem: greedy bastards who own the banks. their just business people who want to make as much money as possible with no care for anyone else, their the people u should keep your eye on, not some made up codswallop!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
A simple case of "I am right when I'm right and I'm right when I'm wrong" you cannot beat me I'm invincible. When I first saw this conspiracy on youtube i had the audacity to write a few comments that said the whole thing was bullsh*t and had a barrage of "freedom fighters" write back calling me a paid disinfo agent and that my mind was closed and actually got banned from commenting on a few videos, the very thing they speak out against censorship and now that they got caught flinging sh*t they are trying to call it a win and can't take any criticism. All I can say for you individuals that say you have opened your eyes and opened your mind is that it isn't very open minded if you can't admit when you are wrong.
edit on 15-8-2012 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Illuminati wants world war 3 and a massive reduction of the world population. The purpose is to afterwards unite the survivors under one world government where power corruption and control can roam freely with no insight. There will be one world bank, no physical cash, and massive surveillence of everybody on the planet. Some of that is already in place.

In order to accomplish their goals, several major false flag attacks will be needed, and they will need to be large enough to make entire populations believe an attack is justified and unavoidable.

So Im very grateful to everybody who keep working to prevent this from happening. Thank you all so much. The world is better with you guys in it. Dont worry about the people who dont see whats happening because really, do they even matter in the grand scheme of things? Nope.

Salute.

edit on 15-8-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn

My eyes are bleeding from having read that. I'm sorry but this has to be said.

Oh, plenty of people said there definitely would be a false flag:
Thread
Thread
Thread
Thread

So, because of all the "awareness" you raised, the "event" was thwarted. That is just absurd. Nothing happened because nothing was going to happen in the first place.

I'm going to go smash my face into a wall now.

Thank you for posting that.

I think the people that make predictions, call them prophets or fearmongers or whatever you wish to, need to come back and make a thread saying they were wrong every time they are... well, wrong.

Coming back saying that you are still right and the others just don't see it speaks of mental health issues.

I'll admit, for a second, I also though something might happen after reading all the threads -- especially after Netanyahu started saying he was scared Iran might attack the Olympics -- it just sounded like a setup. Glad it didn't happen, I'm sure everyone is.

I just wish I'd see some humility on here and people admitting fault instead of continuing a crusade that has already passed.

Khar

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
"Yes we WON! This is a VICTORY!!!!"

ahhhh, man I needed a good laugh

thanks so much for that.

Well with the amount of videos out there for something happening on Dec. 21st this year, that should definitely be taken care of yes? So nothing to worry about now then yes?

So basically if a bunch of people get together and make videos that a False flag attack will occur somewhere in the world everyday, that will prevent False flag's from ever happening?

[sarcasm]I know that sounds like alot of work, making hundreds of videos everyday, but think of the lives that could be saved, think of what's at stake. I really think you should people should do this![/ sarcasm].

No really this is either the best excuse I've heard yet for nothing happening, or the complete worst excuse. I mean that in the nicest way possible. Either way, ahhh I got a good laugh from some of the replies so thanks for that

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kharron
Coming back saying that you are still right and the others just don't see it speaks of mental health issues.

I just wish I'd see some humility on here and people admitting fault instead of continuing a crusade that has already passed.

Yeah, Jesus, Buddha, Gandhi... all of them should have apoligized for having the awareness to see what the general population didnt. Clearly they had mental issues from your perspective.

I can imagine what its like being someone with your perception, and it must be frustrating, because you think there is all of these mad people all over the place, when in fact, you just belong to the group of people who dont have the awareness required to see what is there. So you act insulting and rude and hope that will compensate for your lack of awareness. It doesnt work.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Finally someone who is on the same page, maybe a few people will actually take this on board and start enjoying themselves rather than been to scared to have some fun, because one day they are going look back and think f*ck me i've done nothing but worry my whole life and its too late.

Peace out

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimitiveWorld

Originally posted by Kharron

Yeah, Jesus, Buddha, Gandhi... all of them should have apoligized for having the awareness to see what the general population didnt. Clearly they had mental issues from your perspective.

I can imagine what its like being someone with your perception, and it must be frustrating, because you think there is all of these mad people all over the place, when in fact, you just belong to the group of people who dont have the awareness required to see what is there. So you act insulting and rude and hope that will compensate for your lack of awareness. It doesnt work.

I have no clue why you are comparing the fearmongers on political web sites to Jesus or Buddha. I'm a little confused now.

As a member of this site for years now, and a lurker for another few years before then, I've seen many people try to be a prophet, get it wrong and then not ALLOW THEIR EGO to admit they they were wrong.

I'm all for a good conspiracy, or a good article, or good investigative work that hopefully opens our eyes or helps us understand what is going on around us -- but being stubborn and refusing to say one was wrong is hardly a reason to compare someone to Jesus -- wouldn't you say?

Khar

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer
A simple case of "I am right when I'm right and I'm right when I'm wrong" you cannot beat me I'm invincible. When I first saw this conspiracy on youtube i had the audacity to write a few comments that said the whole thing was bullsh*t and had a barrage of "freedom fighters" write back calling me a paid disinfo agent and that my mind was closed and actually got banned from commenting on a few videos, the very thing they speak out against censorship and now that they got caught flinging sh*t they are trying to call it a win and can't take any criticism. All I can say for you individuals that say you have opened your eyes and opened your mind is that it isn't very open minded if you can't admit when you are wrong.
edit on 15-8-2012 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

I agree a 100% with your comment and I have had the same problem with youtube alot of the time if I go against a video I get blocked and my comment deleted no matter how nice I am. I would of had more respect if the people who made the predictions about the Olymics would of just said I was wrong but i'm glad I was wrong and if I scared some people i'm sorry I really thought something bad was going to happen.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join