It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic 2012 Conspiracy - Yes, we WON! This is a VICTORY!!!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

Dude, nothing happened because there was never a threat. There is no illumanati. There is no NWO. This is all just pretend, an amusement to keep us entertained.

Proof? Source?

Look at the real world around you, observe, this is all the proof needed.

Step away from the digital world and take a breath of fresh air.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou

Originally posted by DPrice

No it wasn't. It's easy to see clues and evidence in hindsight but let me ask, why would TPTB leave clues in the first place?

Um yes it was predicted, in fact several people predicted exactly that event about a month before.

And FYI, if TPTB want to do something, they always tell you what they want to do beforehand so that they can say "You were warned" and therefore if you did nothing about it you deserve your fate.

By the time you realize just how dangerous the elite are it will probably be too late for you and your family.

Here we go with another sick fear mongerer.

I asked in a threads where the OP said he "knew what was going down in London on Friday" what the event would be, no answer.

The only predictions of events are the Olympics would happen which they did and it was not a prediction as we all know they happen every 4 years.

So please do tell what the event was that was predicted? you do say predicted exactly so lets hear them, Please?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Or..... nothing happened because life isn't what you like to believe it is and you're seeing patterns where there are none. Turn off the computer, open a window, perhaps go and have a wash. Who knows? You may even discover an actual life and find yourself a girlfriend.

In addition, there is also no Nibiru.
Apocalyptic prophecies have come and gone time and time again since the dawn of man and we have survived to move on to the next bout of bollocks-spouting.

Perhaps the next big end-of-the-world scenario will be in 2020 and the internet will be full of things such as.... "we were told all along... 2020 as in 20/20 vision..... We should have seen it coming"

Well, when it comes to that particular load of old sh*t, remember - you saw it here first. Proclaim me as your new messiah if you wish.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass
reply to post by Soshh

That perhaps you shouldn't have ridiculed fairly reasonable beliefs and demanded sources and evidence from someone so soon after a tirade which included, amongst other things, entirely unsupported claims about occultists on ATS and vampires. It just made you look quite silly that's all.

I was merely turning the tables on those who mock others for their opinions on the "Illuminati" or secret societies in general. We always ask for sources and evidence, and so I'd like to see the evidence that tptb do not exist. Denying the existence of these organizations is just plain ignorant.

Secondly, my use of the word "vampire" was not literal. I do believe that there are powerful people who drain the economy and destroy the human spirit through excessive control and manipulation. It's really not a difficult concept to grasp.

Please direct your venom elsewhere.

edit on 14-8-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

Well evidence of something not existing is what you have and what has been supplied to you, Nothing, is all the evidence you need to prove something doesn't exist.
Asking for evidence of something not existing isn't just plain ignorant its at its highest point.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I believe the reason nothing happened, is because of the great awareness that was spread throughout the internet.

I stopped reading right about there. "Awareness" does not equal stupidity on a massive scale. So now if NOTHING happens then there is also a grand conspiracy?
I'm sorry but I used to be able to keep up with the NWO crowd but you all seem to have receded into your own insanity.

You all think you are some incredible force against the NWO, the self-aware holders of esoteric knowledge here to save the masses. No, sorry, you are just pieces of muck like the rest of humanity with no consequence. Even if there were an NWO, I don't think a bunch of lollygaggers on facebook and other social media sites would put a stop to them. You people are delusional. Imagine an Illuminati meeting "Sir there has been a hitch in our plan they started to......make MEMES ON FACEBOOK." Give me a #ing break. These people live in the Infowars world for so long they forget that theres a real world out there, with real people, and real problems.
edit on 15-8-2012 by LiberLegit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Even though I'm a complete skeptic, reading too many of these threads almost made it play on my mind a little - coupled with the fact it would have in theory made an ideal target. Saying that, as any terrorist group attacking it would have killed their own people it would have made no sense. But of course... There are no terrorists are there
Only 'false flags'... A phrase too many people throw around thinking it makes them look wise and 'awake' when instead they just look.. Well.. thick and delusional.

Luckily, I didn't let it play on my mind to much and had a fantastic time in London over the two weeks we were there and at the two event sessions we got to attend.
There were actually not that many armed police around that we saw and the military doing security were friendly and complete unarmed. In fact, dare I say it, I was actually glad it was the military rather than a bunch of imbeciles with 2 days training. But I guess I'm just a dumb sheep getting slowly accustomed to martial law
No.... it was just the lesser of two evils.
There was no 'draining feeling' because the Illuminati were doing some amazing spell, no feeling of a NWO order. Unless the NWO is one where everyone gets along, forgets their differences and there is no malice. As I said in another thread, in one session we attended there were Georgians, Russians, North Koreans, British, Japanese, British, Americans and Islamic people. All sitting together, being friends and united by a common love of sport and wanting to be part of something. All the 'media programming' telling everyone to be enemies forgotten and unimportant. Everywhere people were excited, buzzing with energy and it was wonderful to see so many normal people from different countries all chatting together when the news would have you believe we're all enemies. It was actually a fantastic experience that I will never forget.

Sadly, as some people were sitting at home deluded in their ideas of what was going to happen and heroically sitting in the basement behind their PC, they got to miss all this. Something which even TV couldn't convey really.
But keep up the good work, I'm sure the world would fall apart without 'special' people keeping us all safe.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

All I see is a guy making more excuses.

Nothing happened because nothing was going to happen anyway. If something were going to happen, no-one would've seen it coming. Yes, you can argue that greater awareness of a possible terrorist or whatever ensured it didn't happen because people were aware of it and it would happen when no-one would've been aware of it. I'm still not buying it because it's a cheap get-out excuse.

Originally posted by LiberLegit

I believe the reason nothing happened, is because of the great awareness that was spread throughout the internet.

I stopped reading right about there. "Awareness" does not equal stupidity on a massive scale. So now if NOTHING happens then there is also a grand conspiracy?
I'm sorry but I used to be able to keep up with the NWO crowd but you all seem to have receded into your own insanity.

You all think you are some incredible force against the NWO, the self-aware holders of esoteric knowledge here to save the masses. No, sorry, you are just pieces of muck like the rest of humanity with no consequence. Even if there were an NWO, I don't think a bunch of lollygaggers on facebook and other social media sites would put a stop to them. You people are delusional. Imagine an Illuminati meeting "Sir there has been a hitch in our plan they started to......make MEMES ON FACEBOOK." Give me a #ing break. These people live in the Infowars world for so long they forget that theres a real world out there, with real people, and real problems.

Well said.

Everything was perfect.
edit on 15-8-2012 by JasonT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Hear hear! Thank you for wording it a bit closer to how I would like to but won't dare.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobbyX
Perhaps the next big end-of-the-world scenario will be in 2020 and the internet will be full of things such as.... "we were told all along... 2020 as in 20/20 vision..... We should have seen it coming"

I had to quote this just to relay the pure hilarity in this statement. Star for you.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mcmawstech
Dare I say that this is a bit premature?

The 2012 Summer PARALYMPICS will take place between 29 August and 9 September.
Not that I think anything untoward will happen (apart, say, from The Mayor of London, Boris, performing another silly dance).

No. I think if they were going to pull some big stunt it would have been done at the regular Olympics.

Unless of course the elites have a twisted sense of humour and would get a kick out of seeing hundreds of wheelchairs and melted prosthetic limbs strewn around after a devastating explosion.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Quite a big mouth there sissy cat. Whats your problem buddy? Piece of muck? Your a piece of # hiding in your house as well! What makes you so special and bold?

When there is AWARENESS throughout a planet, that means IF a destructive plot was in motion, it would be AWARE of by masses. Before September 11th 2001, people were like you, thinking the world was one big happy place and the government were there to make society "great" ... then BAM. Thats what happens when your easy to decieve and no one is aware.

Prior to World War 1 people thought their government was oh so sweet, here to make the citizens have a better life.. BAM cities are being bombed, millions upon millions are dying.. then it ended. Rebuild period, everyone was happy that the War ended, governments are back looking like good guys... BAM! World War2, more cities blown to #, more hundred-millions of people dying for no reason but a sick elite agenda.

This happend because people werent AWARE of their governments, because media (via radio, newspaper prints and crappy television) could tell its people whatever they wanted, and there wasnt a facebook or Abovetopsecret to spread the TRUTH of what REALLY was going on.

BECAUSE of events like 9-11 and soldiers are STILL in Iraq, we dont trust our governments we see they have sick plans obviously. So now fast forward 10 years, everyone will be aware. Thats THANKS to those MILLIONS of "mucks" who let the World know that there is a potential threat somewhere and governments do not tell the truth.

Whats wrong with spreading awareness? Just because nothing happend doesnt mean this planet is a happy place with good governments. Sick # still going on in the Middle East, or is that delusional mucks making that conspiracy up too?

The ONLY thing that could tear apart an oncoming agenda for a One World Government is Awareness of the intentions behind it. Unlike you and many other sheep in denial, I know and feel there are sick plans being made for humanity. I dont need a muck like you to tell me otherwise. Keep it to yourself.

When Philadelphia is being blown up in WW3, you wont even be muck anymore, you'll be dead!! You and I havent experienced a World War, you havent seen millions dead, your city being bombed. I DONT EVER WANT TO SEE IT!

Good like in the world of denial muck-man. Millions of humans and myself will continue to bring awareness where awareness is needed, its a sick world ran by sick people like you, and Awareness will not allow those sickheads to bring humanity down

Peace

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Nothing happened because security was through the roof. I said before that the only way any attack could get through was if it was an inside job. There were organisations and agencies involved in this that I've never even heard of and I've worked with a lot of people.

The terrorists did win though, the security budget was in the billions when you take in to account every copper and agent, installation of hardware, on top of the rabble of security, that were involved in this op. I enjoyed the Olympics more than I thought I would, but much like the end of a Labour government, now its time to sober up to how much was actually spent and how little it will actually benefit the country!

As for TPTB being the real terrorists. Well, are they the terrorists that bomb and kill? No. Are they linked to them? Possibly in the sense of another former CIA/MI5/Mossad created group gone wrong. Do they create the conditions for terrorists to thrive? Yes, I'd say so. So from all that you have to ask yourself, why do they create the conditions, such hostile economic conditions and ruthless foreign policy of division and plunder, that will create terrorists? As far fetched as the OP may sound, TPTB behind terrorism is not that far fetched, I just believe that they are indirectly behind it and that actual acts of terrorism are very much committed by splinter groups and organisations that may have been once friend are now foe. Although, in a world where every working man and working woman is in the same boat, really fighting against ourselves is futile. That is not to say that the divison and hostility is not unwelcomed by those at the top. Don't forget where there is war, there is profit.
edit on 15-8-2012 by SecretFace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Man this thread has took a downward spiral.

Whether or not the awareness of a possible false flag actually stopped them or not , i say kudos for making yourself heard anyways partner it wouldnt have done them any favours.

And for those who are mocking you for being the next rambo or something .... tell them politely to go fiddle a goat, at least your doing something within your means.

Im going back a few pages here but ive got to laugh at Boncho..... graceful and transparent as ever

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mikeone718

OH dear just fell of my chair laughing

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Theres nothing wrong with spreading awareness however most it seems
when you say i dont think it will happen will get hostile , call you
sheeple,assleep,unaware,dumb,shills,lapdogs of the elite etc.

Most will say get off this site your supposed to be talking about conspiracy
theories..errr no im not im supposed to be denying ignorance..

And my favourite you are trolling etc because you do not believe
something will happen at the olympics out of frustration for nothing
happening at the games.Well nothing happened we were right

Well for months people were mocked for not having stocked up
on charlatans dried food etc mocked throughout.Well take your own
medicine when people have the right to say i told you so to the posters
that mocked them calling us sheeple..

At least 80% hold there hands up and admit their wrong i respect you
guys girls for that however none for the guys and girls who are still

Stamping their feet having tantrums .

peace

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

Originally posted by panicman66
reply to post by watchitburn

I BRUSH MY TEETH EACH MORNING TO PREVENT A NUCLEAR ATTACK ON MY VEGGIE PLOT, AND LOW IT WORKS!!

You shouldn't play with ritualistic magic, bet you plant your carrots and cabbages in the shape of the eye of Horus and strawberries in an earthenware pyramid, damned Illuminati scum.

edit on 15-8-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

Can't stand strawberries
made by the devil

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt(I have to master)
Millions of humans and myself....

Glad you don't classify yourself as one of us there...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
Hello my name is TiM3LoRd and i'm a moronic thread-a-holic..

Its been 5 days since I last visited a moronic thread but I couldnt help myself. I tried to call my sponsor but they were posting on this thread trying to talk sense into the mass deluded sheep. It seems like conspiracy junkies have become the new conspiracy. Dam and I was sober for 5 days too. Oh well back to square one again.

That is wot happens when you are sober

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by panicman66

That is wot happens when you are sober

Im buying whos up for a drink ?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
You na sayers can deny that there was never any plan to have another 911 but the truth is you don't know as none of us do! Until the false flag attack happens again somewhere down the road everyone will deny what they are so uncomfortable seeing that there is an evil force out there manipulating the choices of the masses! Even after such an event happens I expect there to be quite a few people still not willing to accept the facts! I am very happy that nothing did happen but whether this is from all of us expecting of an attack or whether the plan was'nt in the works at all we will probably never know! I do expect that eventually their will be another event probably when we expect it the least! Though what kind of event is not for me to foresee, cause it could be anything from nuclear weapons, biological or economic! though the one i suspect the most would have to be an economic problem or colapse which could very well lead to marshal law, civil war, resource wars, ETC, Etc, etc!
God help us if this is ever the case!

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join