It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic 2012 Conspiracy - Yes, we WON! This is a VICTORY!!!!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

So you are a stalker of trolls lol, dirty job someones gotta do it.

Personal arguments are not for others threads, your pissed at me for your own reasons which I find funny, let's not spoil this thread any more now hey, you jumped on me soon as I posted here because I buried you lirically in the last encounter we had and the thread was closed. U2u me if you wanna continue becouse the negativity in the threads spoils them.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
reply to post by wmd_2008

Wrong thread mate, try stay on topic yeah, instead of just trolling through

Drop in and leave a comment, I'll get back to you

Any need for that saying he is trolling?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by panicman66
reply to post by watchitburn

I BRUSH MY TEETH EACH MORNING TO PREVENT A NUCLEAR ATTACK ON MY VEGGIE PLOT, AND LOW IT WORKS!!

You shouldn't play with ritualistic magic, bet you plant your carrots and cabbages in the shape of the eye of Horus and strawberries in an earthenware pyramid, damned Illuminati scum.

edit on 15-8-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Would you pair stop winding each other up please, you are messing up my mojo. I'm casting bones here.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Personal arguments are not for others threads, your pissed at me for your own reasons which I find funny, let's not spoil this thread any more now hey, you jumped on me soon as I posted here because I buried you lirically in the last encounter we had and the thread was closed

Your clearly delusional saying you buried me lirically lmao..The thread was closed for another purpose
and know one has ever lirically buried me chap.
I see your trying to bait me and others so if you wanna private message me
maybe feel up to meeting up then we can as adults today over a pint!.

Stop calling people trolls for disagreeing with you i wont have it
Speak soon.......You were lilically proven wrong and cannot come to terms with
it but others have and don't you dare try to single me out as the only one
who has dissagreed and don't you dare try to say people should leave the site
if they do not agree with your views.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Having been on this site for a while, I find that people often find things out of thin air to believe in.

My dog took a sht this morning, it had all the makings of illuminati/secret order, I'll make a thread pointing out the symbols and secret order colors that I found later.
My car made a hissing noise last night, mustve been the CIA somehow.
A wind sent leaves into my back yard...fckin HAARP at work.

Seriously.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

Would you pair stop winding each other up please, you are messing up my mojo. I'm casting bones here.

Sorry suspiria my apologies

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hi new member here and I agree wholeheartedly with the op, it will happen soon though I have a feeling ( sadly)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Personal arguments are not for others threads, your pissed at me for your own reasons which I find funny, let's not spoil this thread any more now hey, you jumped on me soon as I posted here because I buried you lirically in the last encounter we had and the thread was closed

Your clearly delusional saying you buried me lirically lmao..The thread was closed for another purpose
and know one has ever lirically buried me chap.
I see your trying to bait me and others so if you wanna private message me
maybe feel up to meeting up then we can as adults today over a pint!.

Stop calling people trolls for disagreeing with you i wont have it
Speak soon.......You were lilically proven wrong and cannot come to terms with
it but others have and don't you dare try to single me out as the only one
who has dissagreed and don't you dare try to say people should leave the site
if they do not agree with your views.

I agree with you, but you should let him talk and not waste so much time with this guy, he's clearly narrow-minded and not interesting, nor intelligent, I must say.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by Suspiria

Sorry suspiria my apologies

I don't deny anyone's experiences here on ats btw. I've never told people to leave, or that they have no right to speak.

Apologies too. What's so hard with agreeing to disagree? In fact what are we even arguing about? Mines a Stella

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas
reply to post by DPrice

Why on earth do you come to ATS?

I assume you dont believe in UFO's either. Or Nibiru, Or JFK conspiracy. Or MJ or Tupac outing the Illuminati or etc etc

Are you a masochist?

For someone to actually spend time on a website JUST to disagree and argue about things is very telling. It tells ME they're either a shill or are craving attention for whatever mental quirk they suffer from. But then again I'm not a psychologist nor do I play one on TV.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hello my name is TiM3LoRd and i'm a moronic thread-a-holic..

Its been 5 days since I last visited a moronic thread but I couldnt help myself. I tried to call my sponsor but they were posting on this thread trying to talk sense into the mass deluded sheep. It seems like conspiracy junkies have become the new conspiracy. Dam and I was sober for 5 days too. Oh well back to square one again.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
so the premise of this thread is the bad guys were intimidated by a thread on the internet ?

really ?

since they own the politicians, courts and banks, what exactly were they afraid of ?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
did we really win. yes know one died but look how they are rubbing our noses in it. they are telling us they have control over our lives,, check ths link out www.pakalertpress.com... i dont think this is off topic. everbody is hooting and cherring .. it just blows my mind

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn

My eyes are bleeding from having read that. I'm sorry but this has to be said.

Oh, plenty of people said there definitely would be a false flag:
Thread
Thread
Thread
Thread

So, because of all the "awareness" you raised, the "event" was thwarted. That is just absurd. Nothing happened because nothing was going to happen in the first place.

I'm going to go smash my face into a wall now.

i agree

if someone wanted to blow it up, it would have been blown up.

im tired of people trying to make something out of nothing.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by q13ert
we really did win a bunch of medals

Fixed it for you

edit on 15-8-2012 by mikeone718 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

People on ATS were wrong, paranoid, delusional, call it whatever you want. A few people on a forum would be no match for an ancient global conspiracy, if one did exist.

CIA assasinating Kennedy was a angency conspiracy. Wether you "follow" conspiracies or not, doesnt atter to me (you are a member of Ats?) but to say there is no conspiracy here is denial. The symbology speaks for itself. The opening and closing ceremony had nothing to do with British heritage or the Olympics, a lot of stuff that was played out was sick messages... the ending cceremony had a part where the stage was covered in newspapers the title read "this is how the world ends".

Denial.

~ Love is an art

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

I would love to believe what you said happened, but honestly we live in a really dark world, and I think reality is far away from that dream, I think they do this kind of things ALWAYS to make us, the ones in the knowing, look like a bunch of crazy nuts, so the day when something truthly awful happens no one will believe us and we will be powerless to help the others see

Ohhhh and probably nobody died in the front of view, but who knows how many people they sacrificed in the dark ritual they were doing down the stage, I have hear all this children who sang and acted in the opening where orphans, translation: nobody really cares about them, nobody is going to ask where are they

edit on 15-8-2012 by Eldar because: I forgot one idea I had on mind

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

The stage was covered in quotes/stories/poems from British literary genius. Like "When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
Samuel Johnson

I know, shocking we should do such a thing.

edit on 15-8-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas

Originally posted by DPrice
I think we should keep prediction threads in if only for the sheer comedy value provided by all the back tracking and alternative interpretations people come up with in a desperate attempt to save face.

HAHAHAHAHA save face?

This is an anonymous web site. Where nobody need care about faces.

Deny Ignorance

edit on 13-8-2012 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

Sorry to take you out of your comfort zone by why would you thing anything on the web is anonymous? Everything can be traced and most likely is.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join