It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got it!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Your gonna love this.
The UN....Being the caring and humane people they are, should vote that oil is not something that can belong to any nation and take control of it, then set a stable price, The truck driver would know how much to charge to deliver, and can plan his life around it, The farmer can know for certain his cost for fuel,....and so on.
Talk about a calming effect on the on the economy. stabilize the price of fuel and the rest will follow

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Worst.
Idea.
Ever.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Yea because the UN would never use it to leverage its way on smaller countries!

Plus you have to add in the fact of the carbon tax they want. Now no one can afford the gas!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ronnieray123

So...you want to assign the fox, to not only own the hen house, but to allocate the hens fairly......

S'cuse me....while I wipe the tears of laughter from my eyes......

Des

edit on 13-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ronnieray123

The UN is already a power hungry tyrannical machine that is ever gaining more and more momentum in their quest to be dictators of the entire world- and you want to give them the ammunition to finally take complete control?

I truly hope for the sake of the entire world that you are being sarcastic!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
you guys it was a sarcastic joke............cant you tell by the injected humor??

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ronnieray123
you guys it was a sarcastic joke............cant you tell by the injected humor??

I'd say you missed the punch line delivery if that is the case.......instead....lets give full control of the oil to a group of 7 year olds..something tells me they would be much more fair in the distribution price....and you can pay them in cupcakes....

top topics

join