It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neanderthal breeding idea doubted

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

The AIDS virus originated in Africa from eating infected monkeys.

That is fact.

A theory is not a fact and transmission has nothing to do with origin. It is a man made disease.

Almost all scientists will report what is necessary to retain their grant funding. That is a fact.

Back on topic and to explain my sarcasm; people believe what the MSM tells them. The theory of our origins are approved by those that hold some tidbits of info that they themselves do not understand.
edit on 13-8-2012 by zroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
reply to post by Annee

And being injected with vaccines made from blood serum of said infected monkeys.

2nd

FACT; The virus originated from eating infected monkeys.

It traveled along trade routes - - mostly via heterosexuals and prostitutes.

As it traveled into more mainstream society - - there may have been extenuating circumstances - - - but it doesn't change the origin. And it had nothing to do with sex with monkeys.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

That is fact.

A theory is not a fact and transmission has nothing to do with origin. It is a man made disease.

Facts don't mean anything - - interesting.

Prove your conspiracy theory.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Everyone.

AIDS didn't originate any of the ways you are all suggesting.

AIDS is not a virus.

You mean HIV.

reply to post by zroth

Almost all scientists will report what is necessary to retain their grant funding. That is a fact.

A very under appreciated understanding. Anyone who challenges the theory that HIV causes AIDS has a near impossible time getting funding, or even permission.

That said, do you have a thread you can link that proves HIV is man-made? That's new to me...
edit on 13-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
reply to post by Druscilla

Wow, thanks for your input!

I had forgotten how bad we are as a human race, I had put that to the back of my mind.

Nowadays you would be laughed at..........................not hanged, strangled and burnt!!

the extreme lengths we went to in those days are horrific hey?

In actual fact bestiality is crime in most countries around the world

it is also unfair to animals and is animal cruelty

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

How is it even across all humans when your own link states:

Researchers sequencing Neandertal DNA have concluded that between 1 and 4 percent of the DNA of people today who live outside Africa came from Neandertals

It's not in african bloodlines so wouldn't that suggest people were doing it with Neandertals? Or am I reading your reply wrong?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
Everyone.

AIDS didn't originate any of the ways you are all suggesting.

AIDS is not a virus.

The origin of the virus comes from eating infected monkeys in Africa.

That is FACT.

I don't care what anyone wants to label it now.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

You missed my point. I wouldn't argue that... as far as I know that's true (for HIV).

Labels? No one mentioned HIV. Which is what you're actually referring to. You and others were only mentioning the word AIDS. HIV and AIDS are not the same thing.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

Sorry, Yes I totally understand that.........I think you state the obvious?

I was merely exuding to the fact that in today's world a crime like that would be looked at in a totally different way than what it was looked at back then.

I.e. yes its cruel to animals I was leaning more to the side of "the person doing it would be laughed at".

Also my reply was more in response to the fact that we used to punish in this way............seems barbaric to me?

Disclaimer: CaptainBeno in no way endorses or condones animal cruelty and bestiality.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno

Wow, thanks for your input!

I had forgotten how bad we are as a human race, I had put that to the back of my mind.

Nowadays you would be laughed at..........................not hanged, strangled and burnt!!

the extreme lengths we went to in those days are horrific hey?

I was simply using that as an illustration regarding certain romantic interests pursued and recorded in history such that if people will copulate with animals that don't resemble people at all, it's entirely probable that Homo Sapiens mated with Neanderthal, and possibly even took them for wives/husbands.

Still, the question remains, were there any viable offspring from such unions between hominids, and if so, were the offspring fertile or sterile?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Oh for sure. No, I knew what you meant.

It's just that the example wasn't what I was expecting!
Just made me think off-track a bit!

However, your point is a good one

Thanks

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Also my reply was more in response to the fact that we used to punish in this way............seems barbaric to me?

Humans are barbaric period.

Remember when so called witches were burnt at the stake?

They did not have the luxury of being hung first.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Still, the question remains, were there any viable offspring from such unions between hominids, and if so, were the offspring fertile or sterile?

Just have to look outside, there are many examples of viability.
Larger types with heavy forehead, IQ below 80. They are there.
To be fair though viability is open for interpretation

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by Annee

You missed my point. I wouldn't argue that... as far as I know that's true (for HIV).

Labels? No one mentioned HIV. Which is what you're actually referring to. You and others were only mentioning the word AIDS. HIV and AIDS are not the same thing.

I'm talking about the origin of the virus. There are 2 new books out on the history/origin of AIDS/HIV (HTLA and GRID]

HIV stands for the "human immunodeficiency virus."

AIDS, which stands for "Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome" is a way of describing a whole group of symptoms and diseases associated with the damage HIV does to the immune system.

Here is a website on all the names it was called: www.funtrivia.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

That is fact.

Hmm you say that as if your stating a fact...interesting that you do that as you state a theory is not a fact...

But I digress...... a theory has facts throughout it. You statement is not a theory but a conjecture with no facts backing it up.

Annee's is a theory based on factual information that HIV started in monkeys...now if you want to say some evil NWO scientist created it and put it into monkeys...well I guess that is your conspiracy...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

That is fact.

Back on topic and to explain my sarcasm; people believe what the MSM tells them. The theory of our origins are approved by those that hold some tidbits of info that they themselves do not understand.
edit on 13-8-2012 by zroth because: (no reason given)

oh crap! i guess i better put on my floor straps! that theory of gravity isn't a fact!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

But I digress...... a theory has facts throughout it.

LOL

I had a debate with someone on theory - - I got "schooled".

I now know theory is based in fact.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The out of Africa "is a theory", and its not one I support in the least, considering that is a cap on human existence and cycles.

For example, explain the 3 milliion year old screw.

7 million year old hominid skull France.

ressources.campusfrance.org...

www.ancientx.com...

A fossil of a human handprint, for example, was found in limestone estimated to be 110 million years old. What appears to be a fossilized human finger found in the Canadian Arctic also dates back 100 to 110 million years ago. And what appears to be the fossil of a human footprint, possibly wearing a sandal, was found near Delta, Utah in a shale deposit estimated to be 300 million to 600 million years old.[

...Humans were not even around 65 million years ago, never mind people who could work metal. So then how does science explain semi-ovoid metallic tubes dug out of 65-million-year-old Cretaceous chalk in France? In 1885, a block of coal was broken open to find a metal cube obviously worked by intelligent hands. In 1912, employees at an electric plant broke apart a large chunk of coal out of which fell an iron pot! A nail was found embedded in a sandstone block from the Mesozoic Era. And there are many, many more such anomalies.

Out of Africa coincides with Maura Biglino's statements about the annanuki labs, and at about 270 000 years ago.

Its funny how they almost put their theories into factoid and ignore other finds. Makes no sense.

We didn't all come from Africa. Not that coming from Africa is bad, but its bad science and is a control agenda to cover the truth.

So what are they hiding?

By the way, if there were other humans around, possible survivors of other catastrophes and possibly from quite advanced civilizations, Im sure they mated.
edit on 13-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I know what both those terms mean. I don't take offense to you assuming this is new to me, but I will let you know now it is not. HIV/AIDS is one of my interests.

I know you meant HIV. Using the terms interchangeably is not correct. Did you know there are cases of HIV-free AIDS?

I don't want to get off topic...I am sure we will hear each others opinions soon enough in another thread

edit on 13-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma

Just have to look outside, there are many examples of viability.
Larger types with heavy forehead, IQ below 80. They are there.
To be fair though viability is open for interpretation

And the last Neanderthal just died...god rest his soul....

BTW Neanderthal's had a larger brain capacity than us little Homo sapiens, so maybe Albert Einstein had the more Neanderthal in him, but either way you examples mean nothing, and DNA is everything....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join